Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 18670
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18130

    LIVE Report: Echo Spa (near Greenway & Cave Creek)

    Again passing through this area. I passed European Message and knew not worth it! Then headed north and saw Echo.

    I KNEW I should've kept going, but little head took over the wheel and I pulled in.

    It was empty and older chubby, but pretty MILF, Joy answered. Had a nice rack, asked how much and she said 40 plus tips! I asked how much for tip and what included. She mentioned kiss, suckie, ALL. Haggled for 120 tip.

    I KNEW I should've just left and went to Sunny to see Emma or Maggie, but again little head took control of the wheel.

    We went back and I had paid. Then its only pecks, then no suckie her boobs, then quick BBBJ and then CBJ with gnarly teeth action. I barely finished. But left defeated.

    I think this settles the debate, avoid Cave Creek AMPs. Crummy service at European and now Echo.

    Unless you CANNOT travel far and restricted to this area, then it is what it is and will get the job done. But service wise, it pales to the better reviewed places!

    Stick with the tried and tested fellas.

  2. #18129
    I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys think the 4th will be a slow day for the spas? I'm on my last bluchew and wanted to make the most out of it. Thought a holiday would be a prime time to get an undisturbed 4 hand. The 4th happens to fall on a Saturday this year though and I've heard weekends are busier for the girls.
    Guys who have family are either out of town or with their family, so good chance that it will be slow. I will be out of town myself.

  3. #18128

    Lotus and Avalon Reports

    I read good things here about two Latin MPs in close proximity, Lotus and Avalon, so I decided to check them both out on the same day. They're supposedly sister shops. I thought I even noticed business cards for Avalon inside the Lotus lobby. I headed to Lotus first then Avalon. Full reports below organized in my usual formatting for easy reading:

    Perla.

    SHOP: Lotus Healing Touch Reflexology.

    APPEARANCE: Age about 28-30,5 ft 5 height, dyed blonde hair, cute-ish face, average sized build, medium sized tits, and a nicely sized ass.

    PERFORMANCE: Skipped the massage and went right to the action. Decent covered BJ. I don't believe the girls at Lotus or Avalon offer bare BJs according to previous field reports. Doggy was alright as it was a nice view! No moans or talking during the CFS unfortunately. Not really a memorable encounter for me.

    DAMAGE: 40 to house for 30 minutes, 160 tip for L3.

    OVERALL: It was an okay experience. I am disappointed it wasn't better. This was my first Latin MP experience in Arizona. When I visited a LMP in Vegas last month I had a great time with a Colombiana and I've been loving my frequent mongering ventures to Mexico. On the other hand, Perla at Lotus seemed rather mechanical and a bit cold. Our local AMPs that I've been to have been much friendlier and upbeat. Not sure I'd recommend unless you're really craving cheap Latina in a pinch. At least they don't upsell like supposedly other Latin places, but still you're probably better off saving the money and going elsewhere like an AMP or if you really need Latina try a different LMP or better yet travel to Mexico. I've read good things about another LMP, Iris Spa, but it's fairly pricey and in an odd location (Jjaz01 if you're reading please answer my DM inquiry about it).

    Kacy (unless I misheard "Katy".

    SHOP: Avalon Healing Center / Reflexology.

    APPEARANCE: Age about 25 years old, 5 ft 5 height, long black hair, average looking face, heavier build, big tits, and a big ass.

    PERFORMANCE: Her covered BJ wasn't very good. I really struggled to stay hard for the CFS. It could be due to me not finding her particularly attractive, the hot room, busting about 10 minutes earlier at Lotus, or a combination of all three. Kacy was really patient with my difficulty and supportive, but eventually she just finished me off with a HJ. I was at least able to stay hard for that and bust.

    DAMAGE: 40 to house for 30 minutes, 160 tip for L3.

    OVERALL: I went to Lotus and Avalon during a quiet day and time. Lotus was dead, but for some reason there was constant traffic at Avalon. Two mongers were going in when I pulled up in the parking lot so I drove away for a little while and then returned. Also while I was inside there was another monger coming in. It was strange seeing so much activity considering the day and time and I felt bad for Kacy since I believe she was working alone. While I was waiting in the room for her to attend to me, it seemed one of the other mongers was arguing with her in the lobby in Spanish. So perhaps this is why Kacy wasn't particularly friendly and just seemed to go through the motions during the CFS (overworked and dealing with bad clients). She didn't seem like she wanted to be there. Avalon is in a discrete off the beaten path location, but it's also awkward. I wonder if its discrete spot means it normally has tons of people going in and out? If so, they definitely shouldn't have just one gal working! In sum, I had a bad experience at Avalon. Lotus was a better girl, location, and overall experience than Avalon.

  4. #18127
    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]
    Went by last week for my first time there. Got Maggie. Cute string top and jean shorts. Nice B-C man-mades and a petite body. Gave typical donation up front so she knew what was up. Asked for shower, and got a solo stand up shower in their laundry room. Very clean and all, just was hoping for some interaction there.

    Back to the room and off to the races because I only had a half hour. Lots of kissing and moaning that was almost believable. Gave me nice BBBJ for a bit, then I laid her back on the table and returned the favor. Bald and clean.

    I wasn't looking for L3, so we swapped positions and she climbed between my legs and did a condom covered finger up my ass while giving me a great BBBJ. Not really my thing, and there isn't a prostate to massage anymore, but went with it. She didn't mind me guiding her head to a rough skull fucking and that's how we finished..
    How much was the total damage?

  5. #18126

    Yuki Lucky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GringoJuan  [View Original Post]
    So she offers Anal?
    No anal or BBCFS, Forgot to mention that, but everything else was on the menu.

  6. #18125
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Gold Panda

    I got to see Fendi again. She texted me and said she is leaving soon so come see her. I went by and we had another amazing session. Table shower was great, she rubbed, scrubbed, and washed my whole body with her big tits. She got me cleaned up and took me back to the room. I got a good neck, shoulder, and back massage, then the fun began. Some 69 so I could taste the sweet Mei Mei and junior got an oral massage. She put a cover on and started riding me after that, she is very talented with the cowgirl grinding in this position. She got off, removed the cover, and started BBBJ again, it was very good. I busted a nut in her mouth while licking her mei mei. She cleaned me up and let me know she is leaving tomorrow. She said she will try to text me when she is coming back. She also told me Crystal is coming back tomorrow. From one wild girl leaving to another replacing her. It's a good month at this spot. Got my water and said goodbye, happy mongering fellows.

  7. #18124

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by GringoJuan  [View Original Post]
    So she offers Anal?
    Sorry no anal, I believe but I didn't ask either.

  8. #18123

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    67th ave and Peoria. They have a new lineup as far as I know though.
    There are a few Lucky spas in the valley, but the one dream and Abby work at is on 96th and Peoria, next to a smoke shop.

    Unsure about the current lineup as end of the month rotations are about to happen.

  9. #18122

    4th of July

    Do you guys think the 4th will be a slow day for the spas? I'm on my last bluchew and wanted to make the most out of it. Thought a holiday would be a prime time to get an undisturbed 4 hand. The 4th happens to fall on a Saturday this year though and I've heard weekends are busier for the girls.

  10. #18121

    The life spa on 32nd st

    Avoid this ***** like the plague.

    So start start off I with feeling spicy. So I wanted to go to a latina establishment after a passing by my two regular places, seeing if they were both closed, early, decided to stop by this place. Finally, because it's even closer to my house. Upon arrival I drew a girl that was massive but in my mind, I was like, well, she probably can give a good massage at least. And I'm in pain, so why not. I should have thought otherwise.

    Because not only could she not give a good massage, I paid for 45 minutes, and she rubbed my whole body with oil for like 5 and a 1 minutes before bringing up extra massage. I asked, can you do a little bit more for the 45 minutes? She sighed and continued, and then she asked again, and I said, I'll take L2 she said two twenty I said, hell no we settled on 1. 60.

    When I received was nothing even close, it felt like a gorilla had my junk. And she was trying to suck the inside of a twinkie outward.

    And she went hard for like five minutes and then gave up and said, you no finished, I'm not going to finish. So I spent about 2 bill to get dicked around. (No pun intended).

    I guess I learned don't stray at last minute.

  11. #18120

    Bad experience at infinity

    I decided to stop by on Sunday around 4 pm. I was greeted at the window by Cindy and I asked who was working, this older lady come up the the window and say me. I asked who else is working and she gave me attitude and started screaming. Later Cindy comes back to the window and I asked her if she was available since I had previously seen her and I enjoyed she say yes and I try paying with Apple Pay the older lady got mad again and said they don't take it when I have used it in the past. Has anyone else has had a bad experience.

  12. #18119
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticHarbnger  [View Original Post]
    Which Lucky Spa?
    67th ave and Peoria. They have a new lineup as far as I know though.

  13. #18118

    Yuki Lucky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DJJing602  [View Original Post]
    I finally caught up with Yukie now at Lucky Spa. I love his girl, so excited to see me and this was the first time we met. Her beautiful face, 5'3" frame and sexy figure says it all. Everything on the menu except BBFS, but her techniques are unique in everything else and her stamina is amazing. Lilly poked her head to offer a special. But I wanted to focus on Yukie since I long awaited to see her. Today was a good day so I might return this week for a four-hand session with her and sexy MILF Lily!!
    So she offers Anal?

  14. #18117

    Fendi leaving

    Checked out Fendi, and she has a got a memory, so treat her right. She can really ride, could do without the overacting of moaning right when the massage starts. But she gets into it when the act starts. She leaves in 3 days! Unknown on her return.

  15. #18116
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Still unsatisfied. I said sorry to my wallet and decided to head the Lucky spa. Dream has had rave reviews and I knew Abby was there so I knew this would be the one to satisfy my GFE need. I walk in and there she is. Abby looking as beautiful as ever. We walk to the room and start DFK right away. She then asks if I want the "promotion" like she always does. I want to see if all the hype about Dream is true so of course its a yes. I see now why she is so popular. She walked in while Abby went to grab the cover and she is just so beautiful and sexy.

    We get started with me and Abby DFK while Dream goes down. OMG she is amazing. Compared to the other 2 BBBJ I just had she is just on another level. She also couldn't dt me fully but got a lot closer than the others. Abby sits on my face and Dream just continues to suck me so good. Next Dream hops on for cg. She rode me for quite a while. She really seemed to love it and can really take a pounding. We were DFK while Abby teased my ass hole. Next up Abby in missionary then doggy. Only down side to Abby is she cannot take a pounding. I could could not go balls deep. Finished in Abbys mouth. Dream cleaned my dick off with the hot towel. She couldn't stop kissing me and praising me while doing it. My god they are a good team and both really know how to make a man feel like a king. They are leaving soon. Abby said 2 new girls are coming.
    Which Lucky Spa?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape