Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 554 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 8308
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8188

    Tips

    Tips for Cheaper rates (unless your kink is giving your money away).

    Text girls after 10 pm. Why? Because if the day is dry they are more likely to accept your rate late at night because rooms have to get paid for and drugs must be purchased.

    Also remember there is a good chance when you text a girl you are talking to her bf / pimp. I've done this many times before my car accident. I ask a girl for a qv for $80 because I know I'm texting her bf. When I get to her place I tell her I want BBFS for $100. You would be surprised how many girls say yes bc they have to make money. About 30% say no and I leave. It's not that hard. Be nice. Say thank you. And leave. I'm noticing a lot of Monger don't know who to walk away.

    I also notice a lot you hoard and gate keep new girls open to BBFS. Look if she is letting you do BBFS she is letting others do it to. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. LOL.

    I have had girls I met from this forum tell me I am the ONLY guy they do this with. I laugh and say okay. But what I don't' do is tell them "you do it with other people for cheaper prices" I literally had a girl tell me that about someone in this forum.

    WOMEN LIE FELLAS. Stop gate keeping and share the wealth bc she's getting dumped in anyway.

    Alright Fellas happy Mongering.

  2. #8187

    Deposits and Pricing.

    I shouldn't have to say this but I am going to. People are still giving girls Deposits and over paying for drug addicted Kitty.

    How do you guys keep falling for this? Serious question. Fellas if you are on listcrawler or Callescort or megapersonals you should never and I mean NEVER be paying deposit or more that $100 for some drug addict. I am not trying to disrespect the girls but they will literally hit the streets and suck a D for $40 and some of you are paying them $200. Diabolical. LOL.

    There are some. I should say a few non-drug addicted girl who is worth more but they are usually very young. STOP IT.

    Cause they get mad at me when I'm going BBFS for $80. LOL.

    I don't post prices out of respect for the girls but I will say this.

    Every girl I have ever posted on here I have NEVER paid more than $100.

    Correction: I tipped Nickie and extra 40 because the service was amazing.

    Anyways lets be better. The buyer controls the market, not the seller.

  3. #8186
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Last I checked she was charging less then 200. Which was surprising considering girls with half her body and looks charge more.
    She charges more for BBFS. Look, you should able to fuck any girl in Vegas on listcrawler or Callescort with a condom for under $100.

  4. #8185
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    See. I'd pay her 200+ LOL.
    Last I checked she was charging less then 200. Which was surprising considering girls with half her body and looks charge more.

  5. #8184
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    I call bullsh*t.
    Well she's certainly remarkable: She's in Las Vegas, Phoenix, and DC all at the same time! (Search previous posts on the ad website.).

  6. #8183
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Yep I know that one, and what club. She is legit super good looking and one of the best bodies I have seen, stacked for a skinny girl.
    See. I'd pay her 200+ LOL.

  7. #8182

    3 hole Hour Special. Cum fuck my tight pussy - 23

    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/211014471

    Anyone seen her? I'm always curious about what no rules means.
    I call bullsh*t.

  8. #8181
    Quote Originally Posted by Charm22  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/211014471

    Anyone seen her? I'm always curious about what no rules means.
    Sounds like a scam, no reviews, 4 pics and 2 videos. Think about the selling points, an hour for 500 and 2 pops, that's 250 per nut. Drunk tourists and other ****** will do more for less. Casino girls, messge parlos and other wretched ******. Spend your 500 and report back? A good rule of thumb is if it aounds too good to be true, most of the time it is. Are you asking for confirmation before you take the plunge? Did you cross reference the number? Extra charges for some other activities.

    Id augest you spend those 500 at the casingo betting and then if you make a few bucka pay some less pricey ******....

  9. #8180

    3 hole HOUR SPECIAL NO RULES

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/211014471

    Anyone seen her? I'm always curious about what no rules means.

  10. #8179

    Cuban stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Yep I know that one, and what club. She is legit super good looking and one of the best bodies I have seen, stacked for a skinny girl.
    Could you pm me what club she works at please?

  11. #8178
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's her. He said it right here.

    "Cuban stripper.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

    Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".

    No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out. ".
    Yep I know that one, and what club. She is legit super good looking and one of the best bodies I have seen, stacked for a skinny girl.

  12. #8177
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm which Cuban girl? I rolled back through a months worth of posts but don't seen Cuban mentioned. Unless I missed it. There was that one stripper who was Cuban but don't think she was BB.
    Yea that's her. He said it right here.

    "Cuban stripper.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

    Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".

    No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out. ".

  13. #8176

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm which Cuban girl? I rolled back through a months worth of posts but don't seen Cuban mentioned. Unless I missed it. There was that one stripper who was Cuban but don't think she was BB.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

  14. #8175
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    LOL because I offered $80.

    This is why I ask you guys to stop offering these girl over $150. There are very few. And I mean very few girls. Who are drug free baddies posted on this forum. That new Cuban girl may be the exception tho I have not seen her yet but reviews seem solid.

    I've gotten some DM about strippers who are worth more than $150.

    WTF are you guys paying that kind of money to THAT girl?

    I'm so confused. LOL.

    BTW I'm not saying you did. Just asking the forum LOL.
    Hmmm which Cuban girl? I rolled back through a months worth of posts but don't seen Cuban mentioned. Unless I missed it. There was that one stripper who was Cuban but don't think she was BB.

  15. #8174
    Quote Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten away with paying her less than what she asks. For me I last on average about 20-35 min so a qv is something I never really inquire about with anyone. I always ask about an hour so of course they hit me with the high prices.
    Yea if you asking for an hour the prices will be diff. Fair.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape