Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37080

    Cissi's

    Quote Originally Posted by WenWen313  [View Original Post]
    I have been here and tested 4 of the 5 girls and left empty handed. But I suggest Julian a 25 ish exotic Asian mixed hot young little spinner. I have save for last, I sense she would be the one, because she works part time a few days week and books out appointments mostly 1.5 to 2 hours per client that suggest she's offering more! Plus I get a stripper vibe which adds to the short work schedule.
    Stopped in today at noon and saw Julian. OMG! She was available and was in the room when I saw the sign about absolutely no sexual favors whatsoever. Got cold feet and left. I know she is gorgeous but didn't want to waste $100 for a legit massage. Have you any more Intel?

  2. #37079

    Dangit

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    His reports are the reason she was moved out of there.
    After reading report #36732, I wanted to take the drive out there but thought she was already gone.

  3. #37078

    Exactly!

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    His reports are the reason she was moved out of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    You're report of spilling the beans after her departure guarantees she won't be returning there.
    If you are going to give a review of a girl at a legit / semi-legit place, and there is more on the table than a HJ, then just say that you had an excellent time and to contact you for more details. Grand Rapids does a great job at this. You won't see anybody talking about who does extras and who doesn't because they want the talent to stay and legit places get rid of girls who do extras.

    I have been traveling a lot and when I saw the post a little over a week ago, I knew that she would be gone before I get back. What sucks is that a fellow monger told me about her two weeks ago and told me how much fun she was and I never got a chance to check her out.

  4. #37077
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    His reports are the reason she was moved out of there.
    She's lucky he doesn't have a picture of her too.

  5. #37076

    You are right!

    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    You're report of spilling the beans after her departure guarantees she won't be returning there.
    His reports are the reason she was moved out of there.

  6. #37075
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Sadly she is not there. But when she was it was definitely a good time! That is the thing with keeping certain girls Under the Radar. They give FS and more but they tell you do not let anyone know or they will get fired and all that. You do not want to blow their cover and ruin a good thing. That was the case with Anna at health and wellness, she was giving sex but she insisted on keeping it hidden so she would not get in trouble.
    You're report of spilling the beans after her departure guarantees she won't be returning there.

  7. #37074

    Aroma

    Good day gents! I was in town and visited Aroma Thai Massage on orchard lake road. I was not expecting much because it seems legit and they have a membership service as well. But I gave it a shot. Every woman I saw there that day was good looking with tight black scrubs or outfits on. I landed Ciara. I can't tell if she was AA or mixed but she had the kind of body I love. Thick in all the right places. And a sexy light friendly almost dingy voice. She actually gave a great massage plus hot stones. I did not try anything as I did not get those vibes from her. Then on the flip she turns the lights way down and no cover! Dick just at attention! LOL But I tempered my expectations and just enjoyed a great massage. Now my question to you locals. Is this a known legit place or does it just depend on who you get? I was not disappointed because I went in not expecting extras but it would be nice to know if anyone there does extras for my return visit in a couple weeks. I left there and went to another Thai spa a few miles away and was able to get L1 with no real hassle but the woman was not as attractive as the women at Aroma. Any info would be helpful and DM is fine. Thanks! NM.

  8. #37073

    Health and Wellness White Lake Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyRamone  [View Original Post]
    Hey, thanks for posting a review of someone we can no longer see.

    That's just what this board is for.

    If there are any more unavailable girls you know of, please let us know.
    Sadly she is not there. But when she was it was definitely a good time! That is the thing with keeping certain girls Under the Radar. They give FS and more but they tell you do not let anyone know or they will get fired and all that. You do not want to blow their cover and ruin a good thing. That was the case with Anna at health and wellness, she was giving sex but she insisted on keeping it hidden so she would not get in trouble.

  9. #37072
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for detail report, please share the details will reciprocate as well.
    Can't send a DM, just post as we will check it out. Thank you.

  10. #37071
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like this one is working there anymore so I feel comfortable posting my experience.

    I've seen her dozens of times for massages over the course of nearly two years. Since about October of 2024. Was just your standard massage with a HJ / HE. She is very good and pretty, tight body and nice ass. Really enthusiastic too always complimenting my body haha. Starting getting FS from her after my usual girl went MIA, then I found my usual girl again but that's a different story. LOL. FS with Anna was great. BBFS BBBJ, rimming, body worship / licking and cum in pussy / cum in mouth. Seen her dozens of times for FS in the past 5 months. I heard a few other guys were also getting FS from her it was really UTR though. You guys can try Jayshi and see if she will do it too but I hear that's hit or miss. Anna was really liberal, would take clothes off and do all sorts of requests like strip teasing and dancing. Had all sorts of fun with her. Spot is in White Lake, next to Jets and right by Alpine Skii. I frequent the area a lot so I was always around and stopped by many times. Wish Anna would come back, never had a more accommodating girl who would do as much as her her. I figured now that she's gone it's time to share.

    Take care guys and stay safe.
    Hey, thanks for posting a review of someone we can no longer see.

    That's just what this board is for.

    If there are any more unavailable girls you know of, please let us know.

  11. #37070
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    Standard 80 for house for an hour and 80 to 120 max for full service please avoid inflating market.
    I thought that was fairly normal for full service.

  12. #37069
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    That may work in the rust belt, but in Florida that's getting you nothing but laughed at. 80 house, 160 FS minimum and they may insist upon 200.

    It's worth it though. They are fine.
    Same here in Atlanta. $80 for the house, $180 to $200 for FS is typical.

  13. #37068

    200 not much anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    That may work in the rust belt, but in Florida that's getting you nothing but laughed at. 80 house, 160 FS minimum and they may insist upon 200.

    It's worth it though. They are fine.
    Considering I've been at this more than 25 years and from the time I can remember the going all in for full service has been at least 150-200, increasing now to the 220-260 range at most places is not unreasonable seeing as a lot of inflation has happened over this time frame.

    Problem is the younger generation of ladies now isn't going into this profession. So while I don't think you can argue with the price, in most cases there is a strong argument for ROI if you value a young fit provider.

  14. #37067
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    Standard 80 for house for an hour and 80 to 120 max for full service please avoid inflating market.
    That may work in the rust belt, but in Florida that's getting you nothing but laughed at. 80 house, 160 FS minimum and they may insist upon 200.

    It's worth it though. They are fine.

  15. #37066

    Anna in Health and wellness white lake

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like this one is working there anymore so I feel comfortable posting my experience.

    I've seen her dozens of times for massages over the course of nearly two years. Since about October of 2024. Was just your standard massage with a HJ / HE. She is very good and pretty, tight body and nice ass. Really enthusiastic too always complimenting my body haha. Starting getting FS from her after my usual girl went MIA, then I found my usual girl again but that's a different story. LOL. FS with Anna was great. BBFS BBBJ, rimming, body worship / licking and cum in pussy / cum in mouth. Seen her dozens of times for FS in the past 5 months. I heard a few other guys were also getting FS from her it was really UTR though. You guys can try Jayshi and see if she will do it too but I hear that's hit or miss. Anna was really liberal, would take clothes off and do all sorts of requests like strip teasing and dancing. Had all sorts of fun with her. Spot is in White Lake, next to Jets and right by Alpine Skii. I frequent the area a lot so I was always around and stopped by many times. Wish Anna would come back, never had a more accommodating girl who would do as much as her her. I figured now that she's gone it's time to share.

    Take care guys and stay safe.
    Yes I can confirm she went back to China.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape