Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 37334
-
06-30-26 19:51 #36839Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Anyone seen her?
Her name is Salem was wondering if anyone has seen her?
I'm trying to see her tomorrow but I want to make sure someone else has seen her? Make sure she's legit.
Before I take one for the team.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211250765
-
06-30-26 18:57 #36838Senior Member

Posts: 63Brother in Christ $800 for cat is wild work.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 18:25 #36837Senior Member

Posts: 220Jewels
I saw Jewels about a year and half ago in Raleigh. Not GFE, everything covered. It looks like she has put on 15-20# based on current pictures. Still a pretty girl but appears a bit thicker around the waist. At the time I saw her it was an adequate visit but nothing exceptional. Somewhat mechanical. She did stay in a nicer hotel than those normally used by providers. I saw that she had an on.
Tryst and was asking $800 for an hour. Let us know if she now offers GFE.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 15:17 #36836Senior Member

Posts: 400Just look
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...chmond/2112061
Originally Posted by TheSilentGray
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 14:38 #36835Senior Member

Posts: 400Still posts regularly on listcrawler
Number changes frequently. Probably best to look there.
Originally Posted by TheSilentGray
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 13:55 #36834Senior Member

Posts: 28Pepper
I've been thinking about Pepper lately. Is she still in the business? If so, can someone send me her number?
-
06-30-26 13:13 #36833Senior Member

Posts: 77Don't do it! There's lots of scammers that ask for deposits and lots of legit providers that don't.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
People learn from their mistakes. Smart people learn from other people's mistakes.
-
06-30-26 07:03 #36832Senior Member

Posts: 918In my kindest typing, RTFF!
Originally Posted by HrnyMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 06:37 #36831Senior Member

Posts: 348Jewels
Has anyone seen Jewels? She's Right up my alley and curious if she's legit.
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/211156790
-
06-29-26 18:16 #36830Regular Member

Posts: 3Recommendations for a newbie
So. Almost ready to take the plunge and give this a try.
So my thing is BBBJ and daty. Are why'all able to recommend a slim built provider known for allowing daty and delivering BBBJ (cim is not crucial).
Thanks!
-
06-29-26 08:00 #36829Senior Member

Posts: 105400/2 hrs nobody legit is doing that it's a ploy to get you to send a deposit. Yea don't give her anything up front. Looked at her social media I wouldn't trust her. I've seen Jamie and yea you take chance with deposits. But with minimal research you know who's legit and who's just looking to take your money. I wouldn't.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 20:52 #36828Senior Member

Posts: 1333Nike
Just do it! There's lots of legit providers that require deposits.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
People learn from their mistakes. Smart people learn from other people's mistakes.
-
06-28-26 20:04 #36827Senior Member

Posts: 156Highess Hybria
Was chatting with her on Seeking a few weeks ago. I forgot what she wanted.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 19:50 #36826Senior Member

Posts: 220TGTBT: Highess Hybria
Used various photo search engines to see if her photos were in use elsewhere. Nada, zilch. Her rates look reasonable. $300 for an hour, $400 for 2 hours. Only downside is the ask for a donation. We know there are reputable providers like Jamie Clark that require deposits. Have any of you RVA gents sampled this slender ebony vixen?
https://tryst.link/escort/princexxhybris
-
06-28-26 18:59 #36825Regular Member

Posts: 11Latinas double?
Anyone know what the damage is for a double with the latinas?
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




