Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6864

  2. #6863

    Random Texts too

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is the number I have.
    I've gotten more than a few "Good Morning hun" texts from "her" as well.

    Annoying. I blocked the number.

  3. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAceofbase  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with her too. Didn't solidify meeting but she said 200 at her place.

    Number ends in 9051. Right?
    Yes that is the number I have.

  4. #6861

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    The account is running afront for a fast house in Bridgeport. I booked a second date after she cancelled the first time but I never really intended to go see her.

    Low and behold, two hours or so before game time I get a text that she doesn't feel well but offers two friends. I called her a bullshitter. I have a mind to report the account but I don't know if I want to upsload shots of my texts to her.

    Either way, if you was a Latina fast house in BPT, hit her up. Just know that whoever you talk to is not who you're going to see.
    I was talking with her too. Didn't solidify meeting but she said 200 at her place.

    Number ends in 9051. Right?

  5. #6860
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I know that she is nuts, but was she at least good in bed?
    Never met her. Too many bad reviews and did not gwt a good vibe when we chatted.

  6. #6859

    Geesy is a front

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I have a second account with no picture no profile description and Geesy hit me up with a message regardless. I have no idea what she said because I only use the account to snoop around Sounds to me like she might be an escort now using Seeking.
    The account is running afront for a fast house in Bridgeport. I booked a second date after she cancelled the first time but I never really intended to go see her.

    Low and behold, two hours or so before game time I get a text that she doesn't feel well but offers two friends. I called her a bullshitter. I have a mind to report the account but I don't know if I want to upsload shots of my texts to her.

    Either way, if you was a Latina fast house in BPT, hit her up. Just know that whoever you talk to is not who you're going to see.

  7. #6858
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Kat from Enfield? She is still there. Her profile says she was active 3 days ago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
    No there's another one from Bristol. Blonde hair.

    Maybe name was kas?

    Don't want to post legal name LOL.

  8. #6857
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I think she's fake which is why I didn't pursue further.
    She's real, I got her on snapchat, but she wants half upfront before meeting which is a red flag to me.

  9. #6856

    Flattering Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Kat from Enfield? She is still there. Her profile says she was active 3 days ago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
    This girls pictures are so edited it's comical.

    Coordinated with her a few months ago, got her spot and I'm greeted by Quasimodo. She was heavier fatter than her pictures and her complexion was terrible.

    I turned around and left.

  10. #6855

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    Kat from Enfield? She is still there. Her profile says she was active 3 days ago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
    I know that she is nuts, but was she at least good in bed?

  11. #6854

    Her profile is still active

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    Kat.

    Don't see her on seeking anymore. Anyone still smashing that? She was a fun time. Filled her up a few times and sent her home.
    Maybe connect with this link and try refreshing if it doesn't come up the first time. If it doesn't after refreshing, she might have blocked you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

  12. #6853

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    Kat.

    Don't see her on seeking anymore. Anyone still smashing that? She was a fun time. Filled her up a few times and sent her home.
    Kat from Enfield? She is still there. Her profile says she was active 3 days ago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

  13. #6852
    Kat.

    Don't see her on seeking anymore. Anyone still smashing that? She was a fun time. Filled her up a few times and sent her home.

  14. #6851

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Interesting! Julia told me she was online only.
    I think she's fake which is why I didn't pursue further.

  15. #6850
    Interesting! Julia told me she was online only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]


    Julia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1d78789680c2

    Was 400, countered with 300. She said no. I said best of luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape