Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 6965
-
06-28-26 11:56 #6860Regular Member

Posts: 41Thanks for the intel
I was talking with her too. Didn't solidify meeting but she said 200 at her place.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
Number ends in 9051. Right?
-
06-27-26 18:34 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 265Never met her. Too many bad reviews and did not gwt a good vibe when we chatted.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 14:13 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 702Geesy is a front
The account is running afront for a fast house in Bridgeport. I booked a second date after she cancelled the first time but I never really intended to go see her.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
Low and behold, two hours or so before game time I get a text that she doesn't feel well but offers two friends. I called her a bullshitter. I have a mind to report the account but I don't know if I want to upsload shots of my texts to her.
Either way, if you was a Latina fast house in BPT, hit her up. Just know that whoever you talk to is not who you're going to see.
-
06-26-26 16:20 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 38No there's another one from Bristol. Blonde hair.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
Maybe name was kas?
Don't want to post legal name LOL.
-
06-26-26 15:19 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 43She's real, I got her on snapchat, but she wants half upfront before meeting which is a red flag to me.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 14:38 #6855Regular Member

Posts: 41Flattering Pictures
This girls pictures are so edited it's comical.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
Coordinated with her a few months ago, got her spot and I'm greeted by Quasimodo. She was heavier fatter than her pictures and her complexion was terrible.
I turned around and left.
-
06-26-26 13:38 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 702Kat
I know that she is nuts, but was she at least good in bed?
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 11:22 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 203Her profile is still active
Maybe connect with this link and try refreshing if it doesn't come up the first time. If it doesn't after refreshing, she might have blocked you.
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
-
06-26-26 11:11 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 265Kat
Kat from Enfield? She is still there. Her profile says she was active 3 days ago.
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
-
06-26-26 09:00 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 38Kat.
Don't see her on seeking anymore. Anyone still smashing that? She was a fun time. Filled her up a few times and sent her home.
-
06-25-26 17:09 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 702Julia
I think she's fake which is why I didn't pursue further.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 16:25 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 480Interesting! Julia told me she was online only.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 22:34 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 233Geesy
I have a second account with no picture no profile description and Geesy hit me up with a message regardless. I have no idea what she said because I only use the account to snoop around Sounds to me like she might be an escort now using Seeking.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 22:23 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 87Kenzie
Thanks for the share Tommy.
Kenzie can be had for $300. That's what she gave me. Her number ends 9140.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 22:04 #6846Regular Member

Posts: 41Q2 Roll Call
Sadiee - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-306a5a70d8ed.
Banging black girl. Nipple piercings. A touch of crazy. The trifecta for a memorable romp in the sheets.
400.
Ashley - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-8ee1f338f253.
The gave off pro-vibes. I ran with it. She's a touch bigger than the pictures lead you to believe. Not by any means thick. Just bigger.
Decent in bed.
300.
Mariah - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d.
Ehhh it was ok. Nothing super memorable. She's a nice girl though.
200.
Marie - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-6386dad19e9e.
Frequent Flyer with this one. She's a gem.
First meet. 500.
Then 300,200, 150 and drinks. Etc.
Liz - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-f856712cf69e.
Working on this one. Haven't met yet but we've discussed it. Too early to tell if she's legit. Anyone have intel?








Reply With Quote





