Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17301
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Curious, anyone on here been in the workforce the last 10-15 years? Are you still getting the same pay as 10 years ago? Professional escorts were charging $250-300 10 years ago.

    There costs have increased. The hobby, and good escorts has never been cheap. Back in the day "backpage" had some good bargains. Backpage is gone There are a lot of escorts out there that deserve 400+, and there are a lot that don't.
    Flights to other countries where you pay 40 each time looking real good rn ngl LOL (Thailand).

  2. #17300
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    It has become insane, one that use to charge $60 for a bbj now wants $120. Saw another ad today that wants deposits for in or out when before she was having trouble getting even a few customers. The providers are looking for desperate dudes, I doubt that many who have raised prices to these levels are even getting anyone but their most loyal customers.
    Curious, anyone on here been in the workforce the last 10-15 years? Are you still getting the same pay as 10 years ago? Professional escorts were charging $250-300 10 years ago.

    There costs have increased. The hobby, and good escorts has never been cheap. Back in the day "backpage" had some good bargains. Backpage is gone There are a lot of escorts out there that deserve 400+, and there are a lot that don't.

  3. #17299

    Becky lowers prices

    Her QV goes to $180 from $200, hour down to $380. Her ad headline is "nothing is bare! Although she has a video of being banged bare. She too is clearly searching for desperate dudes IMO.

    There are many better choices even at $300/ hour, again it is insanity to consider paying these prices for inferior looking women.

  4. #17298

    Multi-Orgasmic

    Currently, I am ONLY interested in being with a woman that loves to have orgasms from fucking. The louder & more often the better. That's my jam. Needs to be incall. If you can recommend please let me know. Thanks.

  5. #17297

    Insanity

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    When many of the actually attractive girls went from 250/ hr to 400/ hr+ in the span of a year, some of us can't justify paying that much. So, yeah, occasionally I'll get on LC and see what's there. I'm just a normal dude. Well. I'd hope I am LOL.
    It has become insane, one that use to charge $60 for a bbj now wants $120. Saw another ad today that wants deposits for in or out when before she was having trouble getting even a few customers. The providers are looking for desperate dudes, I doubt that many who have raised prices to these levels are even getting anyone but their most loyal customers.

  6. #17296
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)
    How else does she let her established clients know she is available? Call or text each one.

  7. #17295
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)
    I haven't seen her in about 6-8 months. My guess is when I first started seeing her, she was open to seeing more people.

  8. #17294

    Established only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.
    Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)

  9. #17293
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidensio  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I saw her on rubratings and was interested too. Why is it better to go during the day? I'm not familiar with that area of the town, so I'm cautious. What's make her a 5 or 6? Face or body? Did she at least give you a decent massage?
    Back alley and very tight. Could do car damage at night LOL she has just aged from the photos. Not horrible though.

  10. #17292
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.
    She's definitely a YMMV type of gal. I've seen her about 6-8 times and every time it was for a BBBJ. Tried to talk her into FS before but she wasn't having it. LOL. Of well, the head game has been solid so I didn't complain. She has a massage table with a hole for "milking" but I haven't partaken I that yet.

  11. #17291
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    When many of the actually attractive girls went from 250/ hr to 400/ hr+ in the span of a year, some of us can't justify paying that much. So, yeah, occasionally I'll get on LC and see what's there. I'm just a normal dude. Well. I'd hope I am LOL.
    Yeah, it kinda sucks, I haven't done any of this in years, been in a long term relationship with an attractive woman and got laid 3+ times a week and didn't have the need to go out, found myself single again and now and had a bit of sticker shock for a moment. But it is what it is I reckon. Don't have much desire for a lot of the lc girls as I prefer class and a little bit of naughty.

  12. #17290

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.
    Hey, I saw her on rubratings and was interested too. Why is it better to go during the day? I'm not familiar with that area of the town, so I'm cautious. What's make her a 5 or 6? Face or body? Did she at least give you a decent massage?

  13. #17289
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Been texting back and fourth but haven't pulled the trigger yet since she's not CIM friendly LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/6363470056
    She is bbw. Nowhere close to the pics provided anymore.

  14. #17288
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    You think the desirable, attractive, well-adjusted men are paying for sex on Listcrawler?
    When many of the actually attractive girls went from 250/ hr to 400/ hr+ in the span of a year, some of us can't justify paying that much. So, yeah, occasionally I'll get on LC and see what's there. I'm just a normal dude. Well. I'd hope I am LOL.

  15. #17287
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but No CIM, no CIP, no kissing / GFE. What's the point? My hand would provide a better release, I'm guessing. Pass.
    Seems legit, talked to her on SA as well. She did offer BBFS. Didn't pull the trigger since she pretty far drive for me and also my spidey sense telling me she a lot bigger than she leads on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape