Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 18686
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18131

    The life spa on 32nd st

    Avoid this ***** like the plague.

    So start start off I with feeling spicy. So I wanted to go to a latina establishment after a passing by my two regular places, seeing if they were both closed, early, decided to stop by this place. Finally, because it's even closer to my house. Upon arrival I drew a girl that was massive but in my mind, I was like, well, she probably can give a good massage at least. And I'm in pain, so why not. I should have thought otherwise.

    Because not only could she not give a good massage, I paid for 45 minutes, and she rubbed my whole body with oil for like 5 and a 1 minutes before bringing up extra massage. I asked, can you do a little bit more for the 45 minutes? She sighed and continued, and then she asked again, and I said, I'll take L2 she said two twenty I said, hell no we settled on 1. 60.

    When I received was nothing even close, it felt like a gorilla had my junk. And she was trying to suck the inside of a twinkie outward.

    And she went hard for like five minutes and then gave up and said, you no finished, I'm not going to finish. So I spent about 2 bill to get dicked around. (No pun intended).

    I guess I learned don't stray at last minute.

  2. #18130

    Bad experience at infinity

    I decided to stop by on Sunday around 4 pm. I was greeted at the window by Cindy and I asked who was working, this older lady come up the the window and say me. I asked who else is working and she gave me attitude and started screaming. Later Cindy comes back to the window and I asked her if she was available since I had previously seen her and I enjoyed she say yes and I try paying with Apple Pay the older lady got mad again and said they don't take it when I have used it in the past. Has anyone else has had a bad experience.

  3. #18129
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticHarbnger  [View Original Post]
    Which Lucky Spa?
    67th ave and Peoria. They have a new lineup as far as I know though.

  4. #18128

    Yuki Lucky Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DJJing602  [View Original Post]
    I finally caught up with Yukie now at Lucky Spa. I love his girl, so excited to see me and this was the first time we met. Her beautiful face, 5'3" frame and sexy figure says it all. Everything on the menu except BBFS, but her techniques are unique in everything else and her stamina is amazing. Lilly poked her head to offer a special. But I wanted to focus on Yukie since I long awaited to see her. Today was a good day so I might return this week for a four-hand session with her and sexy MILF Lily!!
    So she offers Anal?

  5. #18127

    Fendi leaving

    Checked out Fendi, and she has a got a memory, so treat her right. She can really ride, could do without the overacting of moaning right when the massage starts. But she gets into it when the act starts. She leaves in 3 days! Unknown on her return.

  6. #18126
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Still unsatisfied. I said sorry to my wallet and decided to head the Lucky spa. Dream has had rave reviews and I knew Abby was there so I knew this would be the one to satisfy my GFE need. I walk in and there she is. Abby looking as beautiful as ever. We walk to the room and start DFK right away. She then asks if I want the "promotion" like she always does. I want to see if all the hype about Dream is true so of course its a yes. I see now why she is so popular. She walked in while Abby went to grab the cover and she is just so beautiful and sexy.

    We get started with me and Abby DFK while Dream goes down. OMG she is amazing. Compared to the other 2 BBBJ I just had she is just on another level. She also couldn't dt me fully but got a lot closer than the others. Abby sits on my face and Dream just continues to suck me so good. Next Dream hops on for cg. She rode me for quite a while. She really seemed to love it and can really take a pounding. We were DFK while Abby teased my ass hole. Next up Abby in missionary then doggy. Only down side to Abby is she cannot take a pounding. I could could not go balls deep. Finished in Abbys mouth. Dream cleaned my dick off with the hot towel. She couldn't stop kissing me and praising me while doing it. My god they are a good team and both really know how to make a man feel like a king. They are leaving soon. Abby said 2 new girls are coming.
    Which Lucky Spa?

  7. #18125
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    You'll get more quality answers if you state what part of town you're in.
    Good call, I was looking for places in the vicinity of sky harbor. Thank you!

  8. #18124

    Tina Spa 63

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideJack  [View Original Post]
    This place is behind the liquor store near the old Walgreens. Tina is incredible and the perfect ATF, I've been seeing her since she was new about 1 year ago. Beautiful perfect face, lots of DFK from the start. Her body is skinny but with large C-cup tits and firm ass that is perfect to squeeze. I consider her a spinner body but a little taller. I get the full hour 60 h. F. - then we go to shower and she gives me a little suck to tease and get started. Lots of soap in on my ass and I thought she was going to do TUMA. But we went back to the room and more kissing, I lay on my back and she started sensual massage of my body. She starts sucking again soon and then rotates back to sit on my face, facing forward. I like this because I could get my tongue deep inside her and she moaned in pleasure. I brought my own nice thin condom and she takes it out, but sucks a little more before we begin with her on top. I later jump on top for CFS mish position. Right before I cum, I ask and point to her mouth and she says loudly 'cum in my mouth' - I pull the cover off and in a clumsy way I move up the massage table barely getting it in her mouth on time. She takes every drop and keeps sucking. This girl is a fucking legend and super hot! She was my ATF favorite last year, and I'm happy she is back. I tip 1. 5 at beginning, then I add another. 2 at the end for extra effort.
    East side I was going to write a review today about my experience with her last night. Your review is a good description of her. This girl wants to make you happy. From the moment I was in the room we were kissing and yes she likes to have her pussy eaten. We did all the positions and I finished in her mouth as well. She made sure to suck me dry and get every drop.

  9. #18123

    Tina at Spa63 - super hot and top GFE service

    This place is behind the liquor store near the old Walgreens. Tina is incredible and the perfect ATF, I've been seeing her since she was new about 1 year ago. Beautiful perfect face, lots of DFK from the start. Her body is skinny but with large C-cup tits and firm ass that is perfect to squeeze. I consider her a spinner body but a little taller. I get the full hour 60 h. F. - then we go to shower and she gives me a little suck to tease and get started. Lots of soap in on my ass and I thought she was going to do TUMA. But we went back to the room and more kissing, I lay on my back and she started sensual massage of my body. She starts sucking again soon and then rotates back to sit on my face, facing forward. I like this because I could get my tongue deep inside her and she moaned in pleasure. I brought my own nice thin condom and she takes it out, but sucks a little more before we begin with her on top. I later jump on top for CFS mish position. Right before I cum, I ask and point to her mouth and she says loudly 'cum in my mouth' - I pull the cover off and in a clumsy way I move up the massage table barely getting it in her mouth on time. She takes every drop and keeps sucking. This girl is a fucking legend and super hot! She was my ATF favorite last year, and I'm happy she is back. I tip 1. 5 at beginning, then I add another. 2 at the end for extra effort.

  10. #18122

    Serenity vs infinity at peoria ave

    Quote Originally Posted by ConejoJoe  [View Original Post]
    I ended up at Serenity, same area as Infinity and K-Spa closer to the road. Infinity was busy and someone walked in at K-Spa right when I parked, so I thought I'd try Serenity.

    TLDR; stick with Infinity and K-Spa.

    CiCi was average looks with MM B. Paid. 6 for HR and actually got a decent massage for almost 30 minutes. On the flip, gave her 1. 6 and she came back with the supplies. She wanted extra. 4 for BBBJ and wasn't budging. Ended up with CBJ, nothing special. She hopped on for CG for a few minutes, then some standing mish and finished DS.

    Ended up meeting Anna on the way out; older and a bit rougher. Nothing there worth going back for.
    I agree that infinity has better looking girls and I go there more often. But Serenity almost always offers BBFS and a little better massage. Probably because the girls are a little older. Whereas I've only gotten CFS at infinity. Which doesn't matter now because I have a new girlfriend and I always go covered at places the last 6 months. But before that I was offered bare back 2. 20 to 2. 4 tip at serenity. One time I was covered there and only paid 1. 6 and she took the cover off after fucking for 30 minutes to help me cum faster. So I always think it's worth it to branch out and try new places.

  11. #18121

    Tiny and young

    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldBrascop  [View Original Post]
    This morning, I stopped by Gem massage and met Lucky. Hot as fuck. Chinese, with a body that was begging for some good railing. She is 5'2" with big C-tits that bounced nicely, and a juicy ass that I couldn't get my hands off. She greeted me with a warm hug and LFK and led me to the room, we agreed on the time $50 and donation $150.

    In the room we set up for a short massage, ehh it was a mid, but I didn't care. Once I flipped over, she was already topless, and I grabbed her beautiful tits. She started with a messy, wet, sloppy BBBJ, her lips wrapped around my shaft, tongue swirling, DT almost made me cum right then and there. She even licked my ass, pushing me even closer to the edge.

    When I was about to blow, she quickly slapped on the condom, laid back on the table, and told me to go for it. In standing mish, I pounded her hard and fast, her moans were making me go crazy. She played with her clit while I fucked her, talking dirty and begging for more. Her pussy was tight and soaking, taking every inch I had. I shot deep into the bag, cumming like a fucking beast, and she cleaned me off slow with her mouth making sure I was completely done, then wiped me down with some hot towels.

    My time with Lucky was pretty fun, she was naughty, playful, and had that filthy attitude that got me stupid hard. She knew exactly how to turn me on, and didn't hold back. From the sloppy head to the hard pounding, she was all about giving me a satisfying experience. I'll be back to get another handful of those nice tits and sexy ass again.
    I've seen this girl named Lucky twice at Gem. She doesn't have big C tits, like the review above. Small tits and no baby damage and definitely the youngest girl I've seen in the last year at any massage parlor. I was seriously worried about her age, but she does have a couple tattoos, so I'm sure she's over 18. The mamasan said she was 18, and only here visiting America with her cousin for a month. I bet she's a real 20 or 21 year old. Super soft skin, beautiful face and tiny ass on this little 95 pound thing. She jumped on top and didn't want to go all the way down when riding cow girl on me, but when I got on top, she liked the long deep strokes. I'm early 40's and personally like the girls that about 30 years old that know how to give a good therapeutic type massage first, but damn, this girl makes you come fast. 67th and Glendale rd.

  12. #18120

    Great therapeutic quality massages

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    Age is catching up to me. Frequent chronic pain in my neck and joints make L3 less enjoyable.

    Does anyone know if there is an L1 spot that also has decent massage?
    Until the end of this month, the best place that I've found is Tai Chi at 51st and Olive. Sasa is licensed therapist in Cali. But works here now. She also does great L1 and L2. I saw her 2 days ago, just for a massage only because I was sore, then I went over to Gem spa yesterday for boom boom with girl named Lucky. Sasa at Tai chi is gone at end of month, and I think a regular boom boom girl will be there next month. I sometimes go to 777 spa up on union hills, near 42 avenue or something. They consistently have good regular massage girls there the last 6 months. I've had bad luck in Mesa. But Tempe and Chandler have a many places with licensed therapists that also do L1.

  13. #18119
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    Age is catching up to me. Frequent chronic pain in my neck and joints make L3 less enjoyable.

    Does anyone know if there is an L1 spot that also has decent massage?
    You'll get more quality answers if you state what part of town you're in.

  14. #18118

    Any L1 finish with licensed quality massage?

    Age is catching up to me. Frequent chronic pain in my neck and joints make L3 less enjoyable.

    Does anyone know if there is an L1 spot that also has decent massage?

  15. #18117

    Any takers yet?

    Anyone tryout the Latina spot on University since its opened back up yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape