Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 18682
-
06-30-26 19:57 #18142Senior Member

Posts: 82Linda Returning to Infinity
Got a text from Linda that she starts working at Infinity tomorrow morning. She's cute and petite and an awesome provider. She's been gone for a while but she is back in town at Infiniti for the month of July. I am definitely getting in line for her return.
-
06-30-26 12:42 #18141Senior Member

Posts: 102Sunrise massage
Just curious if anyone have been to sunrise lately. I haven't been back since amy left. Thanks.
-
06-30-26 01:26 #18140Senior Member

Posts: 61LIVE Report: Echo Spa (near Greenway & Cave Creek)
Again passing through this area. I passed European Message and knew not worth it! Then headed north and saw Echo.
I KNEW I should've kept going, but little head took over the wheel and I pulled in.
It was empty and older chubby, but pretty MILF, Joy answered. Had a nice rack, asked how much and she said 40 plus tips! I asked how much for tip and what included. She mentioned kiss, suckie, ALL. Haggled for 120 tip.
I KNEW I should've just left and went to Sunny to see Emma or Maggie, but again little head took control of the wheel.
We went back and I had paid. Then its only pecks, then no suckie her boobs, then quick BBBJ and then CBJ with gnarly teeth action. I barely finished. But left defeated.
I think this settles the debate, avoid Cave Creek AMPs. Crummy service at European and now Echo.
Unless you CANNOT travel far and restricted to this area, then it is what it is and will get the job done. But service wise, it pales to the better reviewed places!
Stick with the tried and tested fellas.
-
06-29-26 22:38 #18139I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy

Posts: 8Guys who have family are either out of town or with their family, so good chance that it will be slow. I will be out of town myself.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 20:30 #18138Senior Member

Posts: 104Lotus and Avalon Reports
I read good things here about two Latin MPs in close proximity, Lotus and Avalon, so I decided to check them both out on the same day. They're supposedly sister shops. I thought I even noticed business cards for Avalon inside the Lotus lobby. I headed to Lotus first then Avalon. Full reports below organized in my usual formatting for easy reading:
Perla.
SHOP: Lotus Healing Touch Reflexology.
APPEARANCE: Age about 28-30,5 ft 5 height, dyed blonde hair, cute-ish face, average sized build, medium sized tits, and a nicely sized ass.
PERFORMANCE: Skipped the massage and went right to the action. Decent covered BJ. I don't believe the girls at Lotus or Avalon offer bare BJs according to previous field reports. Doggy was alright as it was a nice view! No moans or talking during the CFS unfortunately. Not really a memorable encounter for me.
DAMAGE: 40 to house for 30 minutes, 160 tip for L3.
OVERALL: It was an okay experience. I am disappointed it wasn't better. This was my first Latin MP experience in Arizona. When I visited a LMP in Vegas last month I had a great time with a Colombiana and I've been loving my frequent mongering ventures to Mexico. On the other hand, Perla at Lotus seemed rather mechanical and a bit cold. Our local AMPs that I've been to have been much friendlier and upbeat. Not sure I'd recommend unless you're really craving cheap Latina in a pinch. At least they don't upsell like supposedly other Latin places, but still you're probably better off saving the money and going elsewhere like an AMP or if you really need Latina try a different LMP or better yet travel to Mexico. I've read good things about another LMP, Iris Spa, but it's fairly pricey and in an odd location (Jjaz01 if you're reading please answer my DM inquiry about it).
Kacy (unless I misheard "Katy".
SHOP: Avalon Healing Center / Reflexology.
APPEARANCE: Age about 25 years old, 5 ft 5 height, long black hair, average looking face, heavier build, big tits, and a big ass.
PERFORMANCE: Her covered BJ wasn't very good. I really struggled to stay hard for the CFS. It could be due to me not finding her particularly attractive, the hot room, busting about 10 minutes earlier at Lotus, or a combination of all three. Kacy was really patient with my difficulty and supportive, but eventually she just finished me off with a HJ. I was at least able to stay hard for that and bust.
DAMAGE: 40 to house for 30 minutes, 160 tip for L3.
OVERALL: I went to Lotus and Avalon during a quiet day and time. Lotus was dead, but for some reason there was constant traffic at Avalon. Two mongers were going in when I pulled up in the parking lot so I drove away for a little while and then returned. Also while I was inside there was another monger coming in. It was strange seeing so much activity considering the day and time and I felt bad for Kacy since I believe she was working alone. While I was waiting in the room for her to attend to me, it seemed one of the other mongers was arguing with her in the lobby in Spanish. So perhaps this is why Kacy wasn't particularly friendly and just seemed to go through the motions during the CFS (overworked and dealing with bad clients). She didn't seem like she wanted to be there. Avalon is in a discrete off the beaten path location, but it's also awkward. I wonder if its discrete spot means it normally has tons of people going in and out? If so, they definitely shouldn't have just one gal working! In sum, I had a bad experience at Avalon. Lotus was a better girl, location, and overall experience than Avalon.
-
06-29-26 17:05 #18137Regular Member

Posts: 1How much was the total damage?
Originally Posted by CoqueMeat
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 16:32 #18136Banned Member

Posts: 46Yuki Lucky Spa
No anal or BBCFS, Forgot to mention that, but everything else was on the menu.
Originally Posted by GringoJuan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 16:17 #18135I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Gold Panda
I got to see Fendi again. She texted me and said she is leaving soon so come see her. I went by and we had another amazing session. Table shower was great, she rubbed, scrubbed, and washed my whole body with her big tits. She got me cleaned up and took me back to the room. I got a good neck, shoulder, and back massage, then the fun began. Some 69 so I could taste the sweet Mei Mei and junior got an oral massage. She put a cover on and started riding me after that, she is very talented with the cowgirl grinding in this position. She got off, removed the cover, and started BBBJ again, it was very good. I busted a nut in her mouth while licking her mei mei. She cleaned me up and let me know she is leaving tomorrow. She said she will try to text me when she is coming back. She also told me Crystal is coming back tomorrow. From one wild girl leaving to another replacing her. It's a good month at this spot. Got my water and said goodbye, happy mongering fellows.
-
06-29-26 15:39 #18134Banned Member

Posts: 16Lucky
Sorry no anal, I believe but I didn't ask either.
Originally Posted by GringoJuan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:49 #18133Banned Member

Posts: 31Lucky
There are a few Lucky spas in the valley, but the one dream and Abby work at is on 96th and Peoria, next to a smoke shop.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
Unsure about the current lineup as end of the month rotations are about to happen.
-
06-29-26 09:34 #18132Senior Member

Posts: 264th of July
Do you guys think the 4th will be a slow day for the spas? I'm on my last bluchew and wanted to make the most out of it. Thought a holiday would be a prime time to get an undisturbed 4 hand. The 4th happens to fall on a Saturday this year though and I've heard weekends are busier for the girls.
-
06-28-26 23:37 #18131Senior Member

Posts: 45The life spa on 32nd st
Avoid this ***** like the plague.
So start start off I with feeling spicy. So I wanted to go to a latina establishment after a passing by my two regular places, seeing if they were both closed, early, decided to stop by this place. Finally, because it's even closer to my house. Upon arrival I drew a girl that was massive but in my mind, I was like, well, she probably can give a good massage at least. And I'm in pain, so why not. I should have thought otherwise.
Because not only could she not give a good massage, I paid for 45 minutes, and she rubbed my whole body with oil for like 5 and a 1 minutes before bringing up extra massage. I asked, can you do a little bit more for the 45 minutes? She sighed and continued, and then she asked again, and I said, I'll take L2 she said two twenty I said, hell no we settled on 1. 60.
When I received was nothing even close, it felt like a gorilla had my junk. And she was trying to suck the inside of a twinkie outward.
And she went hard for like five minutes and then gave up and said, you no finished, I'm not going to finish. So I spent about 2 bill to get dicked around. (No pun intended).
I guess I learned don't stray at last minute.
-
06-28-26 19:19 #18130Regular Member

Posts: 7Bad experience at infinity
I decided to stop by on Sunday around 4 pm. I was greeted at the window by Cindy and I asked who was working, this older lady come up the the window and say me. I asked who else is working and she gave me attitude and started screaming. Later Cindy comes back to the window and I asked her if she was available since I had previously seen her and I enjoyed she say yes and I try paying with Apple Pay the older lady got mad again and said they don't take it when I have used it in the past. Has anyone else has had a bad experience.
-
06-28-26 18:34 #18129Senior Member

Posts: 2667th ave and Peoria. They have a new lineup as far as I know though.
Originally Posted by MysticHarbnger
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 16:24 #18128Banned Member

Posts: 4Yuki Lucky Spa
So she offers Anal?
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




