The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 491 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7275

    Jolie

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/625299673365

    Been seeing this post alot, just wondering if anyone sampled yet? Is this Frikitona the latina just using new pics and name?
    This one was staying with a friend for a while. I picked her up once with the chance I could help her get a couple dates. Some of you might remember the texts. I won't recommend or discourage a date with her, but I will share my disappointment. I got the word out and kinda agreed to do cheap date. A buddy stopped by unexpectedly and planned a limited service deal for an hour later. He came back and waited while she was getting high with a couple other girls I had over. Then I would have done something with her. We gave up waiting and went out to eat. More calamity ensued for anyone interested.

    When we first discussed rates, I was surprised to hear she thought she was worth 150 hh or more. Plain Jane, glasses, beat body. If my friend kicked her out, she would be street rate 20-30 car date. She bragged about oral skills, so that might be a good place to start. Ask for car date, then anything in a more comfortable setting would only be a small bump up. Even on the first meeting. She gets in car and you change date venue for another 20-30. That goes for any girl offering car dates.

  2. #7274

    Laurel

    Laurel is asking for help. Late on rent or something. Could offer good deals.

  3. #7273

    Violet Baby Savage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/625299673365

    Been seeing this post alot, just wondering if anyone sampled yet? Is this Frikitona the latina just using new pics and name?

  4. #7272

    New Springfield Girl

    Anyone seen this one. When Google number it comes up as Navy Recruiting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...i/535890193746

  5. #7271
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a little while ago she's been reviewed before.

    Nice girl pretty open menu and petite body.

    Recommend.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...h/240251200885

  6. #7270

    Cherry

    Saw this one a little while ago she's been reviewed before.

    Nice girl pretty open menu and petite body.

    Recommend.

  7. #7269
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionJack3000  [View Original Post]
    No, but I fet The vibe that she is TGTBT. Never saw a review on her in stg. If she's real, I'd be interested too.
    Yes I think she's a scam too asks the typical age race scammers questions imo.

  8. #7268

    Not TGTBT

    Some ad pics are very old and possibly altered. Confirmation pics are very haggard and larger than some ad pics. Definitely wasn't appealing, but if that's your thing, who am I to say. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnionJack3000  [View Original Post]
    No, but I fet The vibe that she is TGTBT. Never saw a review on her in stg. If she's real, I'd be interested too.

  9. #7267

    Gamer girl

    Saw her the other day. Gained weight. Acts about the same.

  10. #7266

    Kandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    No, but I fet The vibe that she is TGTBT. Never saw a review on her in stg. If she's real, I'd be interested too.

  11. #7265

    Alan

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Who is this about?
    Sorry, I deleted the quote by accident. I was responding to Joenct about Alana.

  12. #7264

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonMadnes  [View Original Post]
    I did text her this morning and received a quick response. She's too far south right now for me to go visit, but if anything materializes, I'll let why'all know.
    Who is this about?

  13. #7263

    Yes Info

    Weird ass scummy ho. Syreet walker nasty and off her nut. Strongly do not advise.

  14. #7262
    I did text her this morning and received a quick response. She's too far south right now for me to go visit, but if anything materializes, I'll let why'all know.

  15. #7261

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape