Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 2735
-
07-01-26 23:18 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 139Grab it quick before she gets banned
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Rori12
I really need to open a competing site.
A2
-
07-01-26 19:14 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 95Who has really seen Cuddlewyen
She's got some karma, so someone has seen her (or her sister). Care to share your experience?
Originally Posted by WadeUncle
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 16:13 #2598Senior Member

Posts: 107I think it's 3 or 4 in that crew and you won't necessarily get who you think you booked with. You'll get whichever one is available.
Originally Posted by RahulGajbhiye
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 14:53 #2597Senior Member

Posts: 347Did you actually have a sesh w / her sister? She sent me her sis's pic and she's not too shabby, tho w / AI these days who really knows.
Originally Posted by RahulGajbhiye
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:41 #2596Regular Member

Posts: 4She's a scammer
AVOID her. She's not the person in the pics. At the very last minute she calls you to inform her she's busy and that her sister can substitute for her. The "sister" is way older and different. Classic bait and switch.
Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 15:15 #2595Senior Member

Posts: 151Cuddlewyen
I've chatted with her too. I'm trying to setup a session with her when I visit in September. Definitely looking for some reviews.
Originally Posted by BoriiDope
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 09:43 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 82Would be good to know "who" this might be as certain cuddle girls have a rep. *good or not so good.
Staying the night is rare but she may have somehow imprinted on you or just looking for extra pay?
Originally Posted by KingOfNj
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 15:38 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 151Same no posts on her
I was interested in her too when I was visiting.
Originally Posted by RahulGajbhiye
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 14:12 #2592Regular Member

Posts: 4Cuddlewyen
Have anyone of you met her? I'll be seeing her today and want some info. Either way I'll report back.
-
06-25-26 22:45 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 67Who was this cuddler
So who was the person you were talking about?
Originally Posted by VanHagar
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 17:04 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 228Well obviously be cautious. For you all to have never met and her be willing to say overnight it's definitely not outside the realm of possibility but it is something that you should be cautious going into. On the flip side I've met cuddlers on the road where I only had to pay the initial fee that one time and thereafter everything was free they never charged me again for anything so YMMV. Lets us know how it works out for you.
Originally Posted by VanHagar
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
06-25-26 16:53 #2589Senior Member

Posts: 107As you know these encounters are all YMMV, I wouldn't necessarily commit to an overnight until the initial cuddle and see how things go from there. Of course that also gives you a chance to do some negotiating as you know the overnight won't be free but any reduction in out of pocket is always a positive. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by VanHagar
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 16:33 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 207I haven't had it escalate that far that fast, but 90% of the time if they give their # early on, it's usually on. It gives you the opportunity to feel them out or plant seeds without the CC mods reading the DMS.
Originally Posted by VanHagar
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 15:48 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 66Your input requested.
Hello! I'd like some third-party point of view thoughts about a potential upcoming cuddle appointment.
I'm currently on the road and contacted a cuddler in the area that I'll be staying tomorrow. There's no record of her being reviewed here. I contacted her, she responded back with her number, and suggested we converse there. I texted her, we exchanged pleasantries, and then the conversation from her end went from 0 to 60 in about 3. 5 seconds. Over the next 15 minutes, here's basically how the conversation went:
HER: Are you interested in cuddling at my place or your hotel?
ME: I am good either way.
HER: Then we can cuddle at my place. How many hours?
ME: One or two, depending how well we get along.
HER: Prepare for at least two. By the way, if you're interested, you can stay at my place overnight instead of booking a hotel.
ME: Let me think about it.
HER: OK, love.
So. I've never encountered a cuddler willing to do an overnighter site unseen. Usually, it's with someone they have cuddled with before.
So I'd like some input, before I potentially follow through. Has anyone encountered a thread that advanced this quickly? If so, how did you handle it? Did you follow through or put on the brakes? Or am I reading too much into this?
I appreciate your comments and observations. Thank you in advance.
-
06-24-26 17:32 #2586Banned Member

Posts: 173[URL]cuddlecumfort.com[/URL]/ abcdefg
Ok here is how to lookup a cuddler.
Put www.cuddlecomfort.com/abcdefg and replace the abcdefg with the name of the cuddler.
You should not be blocked. I cut and paste on my laptop.
Or write down the name on a piece of paper then search.
It seems like the Orlando area has great cuddle people.











Reply With Quote





