Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 24825
-
06-29-26 06:59 #24495Senior Member

Posts: 80Visiting state fair area
Any white skinny spinners near the state grounds or north by broad ripple?
Age doesn't manner, trashy as long as safe is ok, I'll leave a report.
-
06-28-26 13:51 #24494Senior Member

Posts: 808Lauren
She caught my eye and. I figure I should give her a shot. She looks different from her pics because she dyed her hair red and eyebrows. She still looks good but the picture are a little better. Face is a 9/10. Body is a little saggy but still nice. I think she had a kid because she has a little pooch and tits sag. Still really sexy just not as tight as her pics and not a bbw. She is sexy and has soft skin and the pussy smelled great. She has a nice small ass that still has a curve.
The BBBJ was good. No rush. We did mish for a bit then doggy and I asked her to ride me to completion. She doesn't allow kissing at least for me but would have been a lot better if she did. Was able to negotiate 1. 50 for hh.
Overall I would repeat. She is sexy, friendly, and service was good.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/211085134
-
06-28-26 13:47 #24493Senior Member

Posts: 808I have seen her without make up and she just looks methed out. I had to walk away since she was charging a lot to look pretty ugly.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 21:52 #24492Senior Member

Posts: 164London
I made a video with her in handcuffs & ankle cuffs She's down for BBFS and etc. She isn't very pretty without makeup and all that though.
Originally Posted by SizeMagnum
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 21:39 #24491Senior Member

Posts: 238Katie Lynn.
Had some sessions with her a few years ago. She went to rehab I think after that. I see recent ads for her, so give her a try. Great oral skills as I recall.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 22:20 #24490Regular Member

Posts: 1London
I've been wanting to see her! Was this recent?
Originally Posted by Rnorton217
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 16:43 #24489Senior Member

Posts: 56So very much appreciate it man. One last one I you know.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/sashavalent
-
06-26-26 16:40 #24488Senior Member

Posts: 406Some info
I follow Jade on Snapchat. She is difficult to get ahold of and I can't vouch for her services. Callie advertises all over. Doubt she will ever actually meet. Katie Lynn I believe is no longer around. She had a really bad review spell several years ago and I think stopped doing meets. Could be wrong on that one. Stevie is one of my ATFs. Great vibe, fun person, and an absolute fu $%ing wh0 re in the best way possible. She is a smaller BBW now, but still looks great to me. Her rates have gone up substantially in the last year or so and that might give you pause.
Originally Posted by InTheSticks317
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 15:13 #24487Senior Member

Posts: 56Tryst Girls
Anyone had an experience with these ladies?
https://tryst.link/escort/jade-akton
https://tryst.link/escort/stevievixen
https://tryst.link/escort/calliecallie
https://tryst.link/escort/katielynn
Found a couple old posts about Jade but nothing on the others. I'm assuming Callie is an OF only girl but who knows
Thanks gents!
-
06-26-26 14:25 #24486Regular Member

Posts: 20Hi all,
Does anyone have info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/179650510640
-
06-26-26 13:48 #24485Regular Member

Posts: 20Same experience
I reviewed her a while back. Set up an outcall. Very late. Many excuses. Finally connected for a hhr visit but she was a mess. All over the place the whole time. First time I've gotten a frantic bbj while the provider tried to text at the same time. Kept stopping to tug for a few seconds while typing with the other hand then expected things to be done in 5 minutes. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigSambo
[View Original Post]
She is hot. But. Why bother?
-
06-26-26 13:29 #24484Senior Member

Posts: 86Sexy Latin Lia or Lara
This girl has a couple ads / numbers, one seems to be just her & the other offers two girls. Can anyone vouche for her? I've reached out a few times to both numbers, price seems fine but she won't seem to see you unless you FaceTime verify which I don't like doing at all. If I knew she's legit I might, but even then aren't a fan. Love her body, especially that ass so maybe I bite the bullet & do it this weekend.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...448/6452410978
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210921048
-
06-25-26 10:46 #24483Senior Member

Posts: 808Good one
Figure I recommend her since the sites have been trash lately. Saw her months ago and she was clean and looked like her pics. She is like a 6/10 solid MILF. No drama and a fun time. I think she does BBBJ if she is comfortable with you and covered FS. Went primarily because the pussy looks meaty and good and she was foot fetish friendly LOL. Both are as advertised and looked as advertised. She does have some loose skin on tummy and cellulite on legs but it's there in the picture and she isn't hiding. She rode well and was eager to please.
https://callescort.org/765-217-5066
-
06-25-26 01:25 #24482Senior Member

Posts: 94I had a nice video chat with her once and she is definitely attractive. But she started getting really strange when our meet time came up. She completely changed the venue at the last minute from a home in a safe area to a shitty hotel off west 38th street. Once I arrived, the room she claimed she was in was pitch black with the curtains open and not a single light on inside. There were many sketchy figures lingering around, so I got the hell out of there. Then she texted me like 2 hrs later after I left and was asking me where I was at? It was very strange. She acted like she had been waiting on me the entire time. After an awkward back and first I just determined she was a druggie or up to no good and not the type of girl I wanted to do business with. But I was a disappointed for sure, because she sure looked attractive in that video chat.
Originally Posted by DongLord465;7652844[URL
-
06-24-26 16:48 #24481Senior Member

Posts: 382Coming to the city in a couple weeks, was wondering about the talent.
I was hoping to find a couple providers that maybe offer Greek. I now it's few and far between. It's been tough with the economy and girls with GPS but I wouldn't mind if any of my fellow mongers pointed me in the right direction. Thanks again.











Reply With Quote




