Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 21036
-
06-29-26 17:47 #20736Senior Member

Posts: 49Ariel at LF / LA
Had an amazing session with Ariel. She has an amazing touch, awesome personality and is absolutely gorgeous! Sweet, kind and treats you like she has known you! Doesn't rush anything and provides an awesome session. I recommend 100% going to see her!
-
06-29-26 17:42 #20735Senior Member

Posts: 94Standard rate for hr
$70 last time I went, but a lot of places have upped to $80 it seems, so probably the same.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
First two visit for me were great, and I paid 70/60. It was the same lady both times and she was great the first visit and remembered me the second time. Next two not so much 70/50. Lady was unpleasant and the massage was just so / so. Didn't go back. Haven't been in the area though. If I'm just going for an L1, I'm looking for the massage to be above average, but that’s just me.
-
06-29-26 16:03 #20734Senior Member

Posts: 228L1
I would guess L1 only is not worth it? What was the damage? And thank you.
Originally Posted by RocketsSkates
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 14:38 #20733Senior Member

Posts: 94Usually just mamasans and aunties
L1 with roaming is all I've ever gotten there. Hit or miss with quality of service. Sometimes nice and relaxing, other times they are completely checked out during the massage and just want to get to the flip, give you a tug, and send you packing. I've found being a little warm to them will get you better results, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 13:24 #20732Regular Member

Posts: 5Coming from out of state
I'm visiting from out of state. Been doing some research on this thread and on my own.
Park road looks TGTBT is it worth the trip?
Also my other option I was looking into was Kyoto.
Willing to explore other options. PM's are open. Will report on whatever place I choose to go with!
-
06-29-26 12:19 #20731Senior Member

Posts: 228Alice Mooresville
Any good recent reports from there? If so what to pay, what level could I get and what do the girls look like. Messages are ok. Stay safe and keep cool.
-
06-29-26 10:17 #20730Senior Member

Posts: 363Still there. And basically the same.
Originally Posted by Mobile
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:42 #20729Senior Member

Posts: 65Jennifer
That's an excellent question. I thought I was in a time warp. She's got a very similar body but. Hasn't aged? Same demeanor, same good service.
Originally Posted by PervinPanda
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:32 #20728Senior Member

Posts: 199Is this OG Jennifer or a new and improved version?
Originally Posted by Spat3005
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 08:14 #20727Senior Member

Posts: 440Glad to hear the massage at Comfort is still top notch. Angie was the best but those who followed have been good as well.
Originally Posted by RocketsSkates
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 23:09 #20726Senior Member

Posts: 141One Spa
Is One Spa still around? Haven't seen any post about this place in a long while. Just curious, the last time I was there (years ago) I felt really rush (like under 30 minutes. Paid for hour) it was like the girl was like, "Let's do this so I can ge back to eating my dinner". Massage was skipped and we went straight to "boom boom". She said all they stuff that some guys might like to hear like "You so big daddy", "this pussy is your daddy" etc, etc. I was like, would you please shut up so I can finish. Is it worth paying another visit years later?
-
06-28-26 16:33 #20725Senior Member

Posts: 94Yeah, should have clarified about Comfort
Meant it as, the massage plus L2 at Acu isn't worth it compared to the massage and L1 at Comfort. Lily gives a great massage at Comfort and takes care of you. The massage at Acu was odd and the L1 and L2 were very mechanical. But if you're looking for an L2 in that area, it might take a visit or two to get that out of her. Or just ask and she likely will oblige.
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 11:25 #20724Senior Member

Posts: 270Acu
Thanks for the info. On your other note, I've been to Comfort many, many times. Always L1, and they will step back if you try to touch their leg or ask for anything else. Thorough TS, which I always enjoy. Definitely a go-to place with standard ending and you'll leave happy.
Originally Posted by RocketsSkates
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 13:40 #20723Senior Member

Posts: 94Lulu is the only one there at the moment
Here's a full recap of my visits:
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]
I've been there a few times when I was in that area coming back from SC. Lulu. Upper 40's maybe early 50's, not ugly but nothing to write home about. Massage is okay, does this strange swirling at the end of each hand stroke. Massage starts covered as normal, but she will remove drape at any point you ask. Not really any teasing, even when she is massaging the legs. First time I was there, I thought it was a no-go. Only reason I was pretty sure extras were available is because a gal from another spot previously worked there and text me to come by. A few visits in, I asked for more teasing and she obliged, albeit sort of mechanical. There's a sink in the massage room, and she washed her hands right there, so it was odd and a minor buzzkill (but that's more of me problem). Anyway, on the flip she doesn't put the drape back on if you've asked for it to be removed. She barely puts the drape back on even if it was on the whole time (or you never asked to remove), just barely on your crotch area. She does the light feathering rub on the chest and legs and gets close to the boys to see what's up, and all it takes is a quick nod and she will get started with the teasing to get junior up.
L1 was available for the first visit, and she will whip out her tits. She offered covered L2 on second visit (maybe third) and allowed FIV. Tight V and she gets into it. Average L2 and gets tired quick and tries to use her hand to finish. If it was closer to my house, I'd frequent in a pinch. But if I'm driving that far, I'm driving the extra few minutes across 485 to Comfort.
Couple of downsides. Walking in / out into that busy exposed parking lot. You've got the head shop next store, a pizza joint, and Food Lion. I asked her if I come back can I walk around and use the back entry and she said that was cool.
And she is a smoker, so the place has a cigarette smell to it and she did on one visit as well.
-
06-27-26 07:17 #20722Senior Member

Posts: 781Acu
Depending on the lady working L1 has been available and as always YMMV with more. ACU is also at NorthLake Mall with the same results.
Originally Posted by CactusRancher
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





