Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 5245
-
06-29-26 23:12 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 51I guess if they are using her for bait they know how to catch me. I will stop in again but will not be staying unless there is an upgrade in the talent. Will report back if there is anyone worth staying for.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 23:06 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 51Mikki was a gem for sure. I had a lot of great times with her over the years. I don't know that we will find another one like her but I would love to find a younger version.
Originally Posted by JWayne497
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 21:18 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 422You read wrong
He said BJ not FS but either way 60 is not enough. Tipping averages are as follows:
Originally Posted by Nightridr48
[View Original Post]
40-60 HJ depending on how much she let's you touch.
80-100 BJ again same as above.
120-140+ FS.
These are tip amounts in addition to house fees. Representative of an average from what guys say they pay for each service.
-
06-29-26 11:17 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 308I've been on the hunt for a place that offers PSE and they aren't 60 yrs old. Mikki used to at least let you CIM.
Originally Posted by Nightridr48
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 06:24 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 39I understand. I did see a second girl there, hanging out on her phone in the front room where the blinds are cracked. Appeared to be a little younger. Not sure if she's backup or what. She was originally out front smoking or loitering. Maybe bait LOL.
Originally Posted by Nightridr48
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 21:02 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 51Sakura Susan
Saw Susan at Sakura for the first time the other day. She was decent looking, nice body and has a full menu. She looks in her 40's by Asian standards so probably 50's. She is not PSE but better than a lot of the talent in the Lansing area for that level of service. Would repeat.
-
06-28-26 20:49 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 51FS is available but when I stopped it was an older Asian lady probably in her 60's and she had a full menu.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
$60 for CFS is a good price in my opinion. Will not be returning unless there is some younger talent on the roster.
-
06-27-26 19:06 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 39A+ okemos
I've been getting CBJ for 60 $ is that good? She keeps saying more $ next time. I want to say for more $ I want more too. But maybe 60 is good?
-
06-27-26 15:36 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 308Mt
Seems to be back to business as well. I drew Mona today and had to wait 30 minutes.
-
06-24-26 15:58 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 39If you check out the latest google review on MT, is no surprise this happened coincidentally. Idk.
Originally Posted by Ooze69
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:05 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 84Open for Business
Drove by this morning. Sign is on and door is open. Looks like Angie and Chelsea's cars are in the lot as well.
Originally Posted by Mattgmi
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 22:57 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 39MT update
Was out on my bike rode by today, handwritten sign on the door saying they are reopening normal hours on the 23rd of this month.
-
06-20-26 22:09 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 61Unfortunately, you'll likely find nothing of the same quality here. Prices are the same, but it feels like the girls may be leaving Indy to retire to Michigan LOL. Lansing has a couple of FS places but the reviews are spotty, and the women are at the older end of the scale. Lucky in Jackson has women who give a good performance, although they're more in the 40's /50's age wise.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 12:37 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 344Road trip
Gents, I'll be traveling to Michigan (Farmington hills area) from Indy and was wondering if there was a spot for at least L2. I'm looking for alternatives to the Indy scene that are at least comparable and not a downgrade. In Indy and Louisville I'll drop anywhere from 180-200 for a 30-40 yo looking therapist with a bald kitty and mostly slim. That's for a hh and everything covered.
I'm not calibrated to your market, what are the going rates? Who has the best girls and services? I'm hoping to find a place with a table shower with a provider that's easy on the eyes, any recommendations?
Feel free to PM if you prefer and I can return the favor if you're ever in the Indy / Louisville area, TIA!
-
06-19-26 20:19 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 37Meena
Called Lansing ACCU to see if Meena was still there and the lady that answered said no she left 3 days ago. If anyone could confirm or let me know of any new talent I would appreciate it.








Reply With Quote




