Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 493 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 7387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7297

    Good Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Moevus  [View Original Post]
    Any info.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gainesville/female-escorts/tall-blonde-beauty-/842830904023#:~:text=Next%20post%20%C2%BB-,TALL%20BLONDE%20BEAUTY,-Read%20before%20contacting
    "Tall Blonde Beauty" now in Gville? Was, now in Villages
    I met her a month ago and a decent hotel off 200. She was about to check out but the room was extremely clean. She's a bit older than her pics would indicate, but she has an amazing body and nice tits. We got comfortable and she laid me down for an amazing BBBJ that almost made my pop. I flipped her over and after a little DATY (no odors or anything) I came up and slid into her BB. Some LFK and after about 10 minutes of that I pooped in her. She got me a warm cloth to clean up with and I was out the door. Definitely would repeat. I just don't participate as much these days due to costs and scheduling.

  2. #7296

    No fly list

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/645442400633

    She's a scammed. Promises to send video and makes a million excuses.

    She would probably do the same for outcall, and want a deposit.

  3. #7295

    Are you kidding?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarOcala  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to an article?
    There are 120-140 overdose deaths in Marion county every year and none of them are news worthy. LOL.

  4. #7294

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesGarage  [View Original Post]
    Sarah had a drug problem. RIP Sarah. She was on STG and used "come curious leave captivated" in her advertising.
    Do you have a link to an article?

  5. #7293

    What a shame and loss

    This is indeed quite sad. She was on my list for meeting.

    It seems like this candy issue so many providers have is getting worse by the day. Perhaps it has to do with all the fentanyl out on the streets?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesGarage  [View Original Post]
    Sarah had a drug problem. RIP Sarah. She was on STG and used "come curious leave captivated" in her advertising.

  6. #7292

    RIP Sarah

    Sarah had a drug problem. RIP Sarah. She was on STG and used "come curious leave captivated" in her advertising.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarahjpg.jpg‎   Sarah2Jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #7291
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafo1970  [View Original Post]
    Is there the love for DATY from this one.

    Despite the less then beautiful face and the reported larger than normal draft in the seals. But I've experienced a large opening before where it was quite obvious I didn't have the appropriate calking.

    However, others with the lack of beauty have an amazing Waterpark ride.

    Does this one allow the rider to actually enjoy a long DATY to enjoy the water works? And is the ride with the price of admission?
    She states she loves her pussy eaten. I've got to be in Ocala for a early meeting on Monday. Hope she is awake for lunch.

    Her new ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/681177274807.

  8. #7290

    Daty?

    Is there the love for DATY from this one.

    Despite the less then beautiful face and the reported larger than normal draft in the seals. But I've experienced a large opening before where it was quite obvious I didn't have the appropriate calking.

    However, others with the lack of beauty have an amazing Waterpark ride.

    Does this one allow the rider to actually enjoy a long DATY to enjoy the water works? And is the ride with the price of admission?


  9. #7289

    This is close:

    Quote Originally Posted by VeryHorny  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/839637692488

    First off this one is perfectly legit however that face looks nothing lit what is in the pictures. When I arrived I was surprised that her body does resemble her pictures (about 4 or 5 years ago) but her face looks like she was just attacked by a swarm of bees. Seriously if I had to look at her face for too long I would not have been able to get it up.

    Her skills with a BJ is awful. Her kitty is loose and I mean loose. You need to be a huge guy to even feel her.

    Now she is cheap. She asked. 80 for a half hour and when I hesitated to commit she cam back and offered. 60 for Half Hour. Now I am wanting to find out how low I can get her so I offered her. 40 for a QV and she agreed. She lives in a motel and seems like a pack rat and claims she needs to see more clients to keep her room and pay her court fines.

    Mongers if you want someone legit and cheap here it is.

    Let me know if anyone gets her under. 40 for a QV. Me safe everyone.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...0/501741400626

  10. #7288

    Fixed Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Moevus  [View Original Post]
    Any info.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gainesville/female-escorts/tall-blonde-beauty-/842830904023#:~:text=Next%20post%20%C2%BB-,TALL%20BLONDE%20BEAUTY,-Read%20before%20contacting
    "Tall Blonde Beauty" now in Gville? Was, now in Villages
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/842830904023

    I don't have any experience with her but figured I'd get this link here for you. Also, I do seem to recall reading some info on her recently on this site. Not sure where though.

  11. #7287

    Tall Blonde Beauty

    Any info.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gainesville/female-escorts/tall-blonde-beauty-/842830904023#:~:text=Next%20post%20%C2%BB-,TALL%20BLONDE%20BEAUTY,-Read%20before%20contacting
    "Tall Blonde Beauty" now in Gville? Was, now in Villages

  12. #7286

    Easy to get cheap

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...e/839637692488

    First off this one is perfectly legit however that face looks nothing lit what is in the pictures. When I arrived I was surprised that her body does resemble her pictures (about 4 or 5 years ago) but her face looks like she was just attacked by a swarm of bees. Seriously if I had to look at her face for too long I would not have been able to get it up.

    Her skills with a BJ is awful. Her kitty is loose and I mean loose. You need to be a huge guy to even feel her.

    Now she is cheap. She asked. 80 for a half hour and when I hesitated to commit she cam back and offered. 60 for Half Hour. Now I am wanting to find out how low I can get her so I offered her. 40 for a QV and she agreed. She lives in a motel and seems like a pack rat and claims she needs to see more clients to keep her room and pay her court fines.

    Mongers if you want someone legit and cheap here it is.

    Let me know if anyone gets her under. 40 for a QV. Me safe everyone.

  13. #7285

    Too good to be true?

    If it seems too good to be true it probably is. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...0/214841371959.

  14. #7284
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    I reached the age where the slightest problem with a providers attitude ruins it for me. I can even tolerate the inflation which is often discussed as GPS. If the providers want the biggest rose bouquet they need to earn it. A theme I will stick is women born after 1985. They are now forty. 15 years ago when I started seeing that generation they were almost always a total pain in the ass. The good news is that younger women are getting better personality wise. They can be charming but they also are more likely to scam or rip you off than I am accustomed to. Atleast none of them were as bad as boomer providers who. Not posting their rip off schemes because the young ones will read it in here and start doing it. Probably the oldest most effective scam in the hobby however the post 1985 birth crowd is too narcissistic to understand men enough to know the secret, Any senior member can ask in PM, especially guys old enough to have hooked up with boomer providers. I am considering retirement from the hobby but I know eventually something will be worth trying. I thought about how much I spend now and figure I can just invest it into the growth of my business. The providers aren't earning their roses, they just expect them while providing bare minimum.
    I agree I get more pleasure and GFE going to a massage parlors, but a few desperate idiots will pay it and put up with the stupid shit. Maybe they are into findom and should just be little bitches.

  15. #7283
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback at all? Are they clean? Legit? Anything to help a brother out.
    I'm going to find out next week I'll let you know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape