Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 18689
-
06-29-26 15:39 #18134Banned Member

Posts: 16Lucky
Sorry no anal, I believe but I didn't ask either.
Originally Posted by GringoJuan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 09:49 #18133Banned Member

Posts: 31Lucky
There are a few Lucky spas in the valley, but the one dream and Abby work at is on 96th and Peoria, next to a smoke shop.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
Unsure about the current lineup as end of the month rotations are about to happen.
-
06-29-26 09:34 #18132Senior Member

Posts: 264th of July
Do you guys think the 4th will be a slow day for the spas? I'm on my last bluchew and wanted to make the most out of it. Thought a holiday would be a prime time to get an undisturbed 4 hand. The 4th happens to fall on a Saturday this year though and I've heard weekends are busier for the girls.
-
06-28-26 23:37 #18131Senior Member

Posts: 45The life spa on 32nd st
Avoid this ***** like the plague.
So start start off I with feeling spicy. So I wanted to go to a latina establishment after a passing by my two regular places, seeing if they were both closed, early, decided to stop by this place. Finally, because it's even closer to my house. Upon arrival I drew a girl that was massive but in my mind, I was like, well, she probably can give a good massage at least. And I'm in pain, so why not. I should have thought otherwise.
Because not only could she not give a good massage, I paid for 45 minutes, and she rubbed my whole body with oil for like 5 and a 1 minutes before bringing up extra massage. I asked, can you do a little bit more for the 45 minutes? She sighed and continued, and then she asked again, and I said, I'll take L2 she said two twenty I said, hell no we settled on 1. 60.
When I received was nothing even close, it felt like a gorilla had my junk. And she was trying to suck the inside of a twinkie outward.
And she went hard for like five minutes and then gave up and said, you no finished, I'm not going to finish. So I spent about 2 bill to get dicked around. (No pun intended).
I guess I learned don't stray at last minute.
-
06-28-26 19:19 #18130Regular Member

Posts: 7Bad experience at infinity
I decided to stop by on Sunday around 4 pm. I was greeted at the window by Cindy and I asked who was working, this older lady come up the the window and say me. I asked who else is working and she gave me attitude and started screaming. Later Cindy comes back to the window and I asked her if she was available since I had previously seen her and I enjoyed she say yes and I try paying with Apple Pay the older lady got mad again and said they don't take it when I have used it in the past. Has anyone else has had a bad experience.
-
06-28-26 18:34 #18129Senior Member

Posts: 2667th ave and Peoria. They have a new lineup as far as I know though.
Originally Posted by MysticHarbnger
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 16:24 #18128Banned Member

Posts: 4Yuki Lucky Spa
So she offers Anal?
Originally Posted by DJJing602
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 15:04 #18127Senior Member

Posts: 25Fendi leaving
Checked out Fendi, and she has a got a memory, so treat her right. She can really ride, could do without the overacting of moaning right when the massage starts. But she gets into it when the act starts. She leaves in 3 days! Unknown on her return.
-
06-28-26 14:23 #18126Regular Member

Posts: 1Which Lucky Spa?
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 13:56 #18125Senior Member

Posts: 48Good call, I was looking for places in the vicinity of sky harbor. Thank you!
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 13:45 #18124Banned Member

Posts: 5Tina Spa 63
East side I was going to write a review today about my experience with her last night. Your review is a good description of her. This girl wants to make you happy. From the moment I was in the room we were kissing and yes she likes to have her pussy eaten. We did all the positions and I finished in her mouth as well. She made sure to suck me dry and get every drop.
Originally Posted by EastsideJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 12:46 #18123Senior Member

Posts: 121Tina at Spa63 - super hot and top GFE service
This place is behind the liquor store near the old Walgreens. Tina is incredible and the perfect ATF, I've been seeing her since she was new about 1 year ago. Beautiful perfect face, lots of DFK from the start. Her body is skinny but with large C-cup tits and firm ass that is perfect to squeeze. I consider her a spinner body but a little taller. I get the full hour 60 h. F. - then we go to shower and she gives me a little suck to tease and get started. Lots of soap in on my ass and I thought she was going to do TUMA. But we went back to the room and more kissing, I lay on my back and she started sensual massage of my body. She starts sucking again soon and then rotates back to sit on my face, facing forward. I like this because I could get my tongue deep inside her and she moaned in pleasure. I brought my own nice thin condom and she takes it out, but sucks a little more before we begin with her on top. I later jump on top for CFS mish position. Right before I cum, I ask and point to her mouth and she says loudly 'cum in my mouth' - I pull the cover off and in a clumsy way I move up the massage table barely getting it in her mouth on time. She takes every drop and keeps sucking. This girl is a fucking legend and super hot! She was my ATF favorite last year, and I'm happy she is back. I tip 1. 5 at beginning, then I add another. 2 at the end for extra effort.
-
06-28-26 12:34 #18122Senior Member

Posts: 121Serenity vs infinity at peoria ave
I agree that infinity has better looking girls and I go there more often. But Serenity almost always offers BBFS and a little better massage. Probably because the girls are a little older. Whereas I've only gotten CFS at infinity. Which doesn't matter now because I have a new girlfriend and I always go covered at places the last 6 months. But before that I was offered bare back 2. 20 to 2. 4 tip at serenity. One time I was covered there and only paid 1. 6 and she took the cover off after fucking for 30 minutes to help me cum faster. So I always think it's worth it to branch out and try new places.
Originally Posted by ConejoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 01:15 #18121Senior Member

Posts: 41Tiny and young
I've seen this girl named Lucky twice at Gem. She doesn't have big C tits, like the review above. Small tits and no baby damage and definitely the youngest girl I've seen in the last year at any massage parlor. I was seriously worried about her age, but she does have a couple tattoos, so I'm sure she's over 18. The mamasan said she was 18, and only here visiting America with her cousin for a month. I bet she's a real 20 or 21 year old. Super soft skin, beautiful face and tiny ass on this little 95 pound thing. She jumped on top and didn't want to go all the way down when riding cow girl on me, but when I got on top, she liked the long deep strokes. I'm early 40's and personally like the girls that about 30 years old that know how to give a good therapeutic type massage first, but damn, this girl makes you come fast. 67th and Glendale rd.
Originally Posted by DonaldBrascop
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 01:01 #18120Senior Member

Posts: 41Great therapeutic quality massages
Until the end of this month, the best place that I've found is Tai Chi at 51st and Olive. Sasa is licensed therapist in Cali. But works here now. She also does great L1 and L2. I saw her 2 days ago, just for a massage only because I was sore, then I went over to Gem spa yesterday for boom boom with girl named Lucky. Sasa at Tai chi is gone at end of month, and I think a regular boom boom girl will be there next month. I sometimes go to 777 spa up on union hills, near 42 avenue or something. They consistently have good regular massage girls there the last 6 months. I've had bad luck in Mesa. But Tempe and Chandler have a many places with licensed therapists that also do L1.
Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





