Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1657

    Back to the hobby

    Been taking a break for a while. Kept up to date with the forum, but wondered if someone might give me a rundown of who's 40/60 or 50/70 for the house fee, and suggested tip for FS. Hate to appear like I haven't been there before. Thanks for anything you can give me here or in pm. Thanks!

  2. #1656

    A Couple Visits

    A couple weeks ago I hit up YouSai and saw Monica (I think). Fairly average looking, probably mid 30's. OK massage, not super outgoing. Her English is decent. Options included L3.

    Last week I saw Hannah at Rainbow. You know how sometimes an L1 MT is fantastic? That's her. Extremely hot, very friendly, super enthusiastic. She was a really great experience. It was just a handshake, but probably the best time I've had in a while.

  3. #1655
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTwoWin  [View Original Post]
    As I did not officially see two girls but I was told Mimi was busy, so I guess I wrongly assumed she was there with a guest. I'm glad you have an on with management, I message what I had as managers number and I get crickets, I'm probably on the banned list.
    That's weird. Just Google Red Grape Spa Lynchburg and try the number that comes up, that's the number I use.

    To tell you truthfully It's a crap shoot who will answer, most of the time the manager will reply. However If she's not around or on vacation then you get the broad who's working.

    Try the shop number during working hours and see what happens. I usually get a reply within 15 minutes to a half hour.

    If that doesn't work, Maybe your number got blocked by mistake.

  4. #1654

    Grape

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    Who was the 2nd broad?. Was it Mimi who didn't leave yet?.

    I heard officially from Grapes Management earlier this week that Emma / Summer was coming on the 25th, BUT they don't have enough business for two broads.

    I was told there would only be one broad, but if they get busy Lilly would try to help out.

    I don't doubt you saw two broads, after all everything is subject to change. However from what I was just told, I doubt there will be two broads there all the time.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.
    As I did not officially see two girls but I was told Mimi was busy, so I guess I wrongly assumed she was there with a guest. I'm glad you have an on with management, I message what I had as managers number and I get crickets, I'm probably on the banned list.

  5. #1653

    Fruit Stand

    I can confirm that just one broad named Summer is working now. She's been there before, but in My opinion doesn't match up with the photo management will send you.

    Unless the photo is a decade old. The broad in the pic looks slender. The Broad at the shop is thick (but not fat) all you ass Men will dig her dumper. It's pretty nice.

    All in all a good time. She seems nicer than the previous broad Mimi.

  6. #1652
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTwoWin  [View Original Post]
    Grape officially has two girls, the new girl is Summer my guess late 20's, this is the same girl as Emma last fall at the other fruit places, she has a beautiful smile, and I nice relaxing massage. She is very attentive, friendly and loves the tease. I will not get into deep details but those who know the fruit places Summer will not disappoint. I think Summer actually enjoys her job or a very good actress. I will just say I left fully relaxed and enjoyed my full hour.
    Who was the 2nd broad?. Was it Mimi who didn't leave yet?.

    I heard officially from Grapes Management earlier this week that Emma / Summer was coming on the 25th, BUT they don't have enough business for two broads.

    I was told there would only be one broad, but if they get busy Lilly would try to help out.

    I don't doubt you saw two broads, after all everything is subject to change. However from what I was just told, I doubt there will be two broads there all the time.

    Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.

  7. #1651

    Grape

    Grape officially has two girls, the new girl is Summer my guess late 20's, this is the same girl as Emma last fall at the other fruit places, she has a beautiful smile, and I nice relaxing massage. She is very attentive, friendly and loves the tease. I will not get into deep details but those who know the fruit places Summer will not disappoint. I think Summer actually enjoys her job or a very good actress. I will just say I left fully relaxed and enjoyed my full hour.

  8. #1650

    ND2 Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMe  [View Original Post]
    Got a chance to try ND2 and was pleasantly surprised at the talent that has not been reviewed yet. I was met by Mimi and she was very energetic with a really nice body. The massage was nothing to write home about with no teasing. The flip did not require any negotiation since English was not her strong suit. When I saw those big kindergarten crayon nipples I knew I had to suck on them immediately. She got very excited by that and a little DATY and she was ready to some CBJ with some gagging DT and took every inch of me. Turned her over and had the pleasure of doggy with a good view of the tiny round ass. Finished in the bag and she cleaned me up quickly with no added massage since my time was up. Collected my shoes that I left at the door which was different than any place I have been to before but will repeat with her when in town.
    Based on this review I decided to try ND2 for the first time, and everything you said was spot on.

    The whole leave your shoes at the door is kind of stupid. It's a business not a home, what are they trying to do protect the carpet for the eventual next tenant?.

    IF that's what they want to do fine, BUT at least buy some Man sized plastic Slide Sandals.

    The shit I was given to wear was child or Woman sized. I'm of average build and could hardly get half a foot in each plastic Sandal LOL.

    While her age was never mentioned, Mimi was a little older than I envisioned. My guess would be she's mid 40's but still decent looking.

    The massage I got was also nothing to write home about, but She did get in a few light fingertip moments during it. However at the end no tease, just a "turn over".

    Her English is poor, but on the flip knows what She's there for.

    I didn't know what the standard donation for this shop was. I always assumed $200 , like it was when I use to go to ND1 . So that's why it took me so long to try this joint.

    With that said I offered just a little more than what I been tipping at the Fruit Stand and it was accepted.

    IF the donation is the same or just a little more than the Fruit Stand then this place is a winner, If I go back and the next broad demands $200 , that'll be my last visit.

    If I understood correctly Mimi is leaving tomorrow the 25th.

  9. #1649
    Quote Originally Posted by SWMonger  [View Original Post]
    New talent at YouSai, two girls working, E. E. Was gone shopping so I did not get a chance to check her out. Kee Kee is cute mid 30's, naughty and nice with a little spice, no FS, options on menu. Worth visiting and worth repeating. $70 for one hour.
    Is she still there?

  10. #1648
    I did manage to see Lola on 6/7 or 6/8, I can't remember which. She was only there for a couple days and told me she would be out of town again for a bit.

    But yeah, it's kind of frustrating. Telling you there is talent there and then pulling a switcheroo when you arrive is no great.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I was told by management a few weeks ago, that from now on 2 broads would be working. Supposedly Lola would be there, however so far Not one person can confirm that they saw Lola there this month. Was I lied too? Or somehow we all just missed the days Lola was there?.

  11. #1647
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTwoWin  [View Original Post]
    I have not visited Grape very often as my job takes me in the other direction but since they use to share rotations with the Roanoke fruit stands if I had a fav. I would make the trip down 460 well yesterday texted and received basically the same response 2 girls there Lola and MiMi. I drove for an hour and a half that day only to find out NO Lola. When MiMI answered the door I asked for Lola she says Lola has gone, I said I just messaged a little over an hour ago and was told she was here, her alone was Lola left yesterday and new girl coming on the 25th. I asked to see the new manager or owner or what ever Lilly is, and was told she was on a vaca with the BF. She asks why not just see her, I could tell by her clothes and hair she had just completed or in the process with another guest. So I left. Like you it might be time to explore to Zoro or JoJo.
    Man that sucks!. There -might- be some truth when she said Lilly was on vacation, BUT everything else was a lie!.

    I was there earlier in the week and it was just Mimi, so for her to tell you there were 2 girls and Lola was one of them TO GET YOU IN THE DOOR is bullshit.

    I won't return until Mimi is gone since she's a time shorter and liar. I didn't think she was bad looking though, certainly on par looks wise with others I've seen there, but for sure not in my top 3 or 4 favorites.

    AS for Zoras last time I was there (last year) it was still $40 for a half hour and the same menu as the Fruit stand. Hit and miss on the talent though, I've only seen one really good looking broad there. A couple were acceptable looking and I walked out on a couple others that were too old or fugly for me. Jojo's use to have decent looking talent. Haven't been there in a year either, but the broads will usually want you to tip more for less service.

  12. #1646

    Grape

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what's going on with grape these days.

    I know Management read the reviews, where Guests were complaining about interruptions and time shortages because only one broad was working.

    I was told by management a few weeks ago, that from now on 2 broads would be working. Supposedly Lola would be there, however so far Not one person can confirm that they saw Lola there this month. Was I lied too? Or somehow we all just missed the days Lola was there?.

    One more thing, From my understanding Lily is the manager and supposedly the one replying to all texts. Before my most recent visit, I asked who was working today and was told "just me, Lola left".

    I made a mistake and assumed that meant Lilly was there, since like I was previously told (Lilly is the manager and replies to texts) however once I arrived it was just Mimi.

    I've been a loyal Grape customer, and haven't gone anywhere else since they opened. However Since Grape and it's management has sucked lately. I think think it's time to hit up Jojo's or Zora's for old times sake or maybe even try ND2 for the first time. I can't do nothing with Rainbow and their overpriced handshakes, so that joint has been off my list for several years already.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.
    I have not visited Grape very often as my job takes me in the other direction but since they use to share rotations with the Roanoke fruit stands if I had a fav. I would make the trip down 460 well yesterday texted and received basically the same response 2 girls there Lola and MiMi. I drove for an hour and a half that day only to find out NO Lola. When MiMI answered the door I asked for Lola she says Lola has gone, I said I just messaged a little over an hour ago and was told she was here, her alone was Lola left yesterday and new girl coming on the 25th. I asked to see the new manager or owner or what ever Lilly is, and was told she was on a vaca with the BF. She asks why not just see her, I could tell by her clothes and hair she had just completed or in the process with another guest. So I left. Like you it might be time to explore to Zoro or JoJo.

  13. #1645

    Grape

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfFate  [View Original Post]
    With Mimi working at Grape and not a whole lot else on the horizon, I decided to go L1 at Rainbow. There is something great about knowing you'll probably get an above average (sometimes amazing) massage and an above average handshake. I saw Amy. Very nice, pretty decent English, probably in her late 40's. Just thought I'd share.

    May hit up You Sai soon if I feel like it and see what the change in talent looks like over there.
    I'm not sure what's going on with grape these days.

    I know Management read the reviews, where Guests were complaining about interruptions and time shortages because only one broad was working.

    I was told by management a few weeks ago, that from now on 2 broads would be working. Supposedly Lola would be there, however so far Not one person can confirm that they saw Lola there this month. Was I lied too? Or somehow we all just missed the days Lola was there?.

    One more thing, From my understanding Lily is the manager and supposedly the one replying to all texts. Before my most recent visit, I asked who was working today and was told "just me, Lola left".

    I made a mistake and assumed that meant Lilly was there, since like I was previously told (Lilly is the manager and replies to texts) however once I arrived it was just Mimi.

    I've been a loyal Grape customer, and haven't gone anywhere else since they opened. However Since Grape and it's management has sucked lately. I think think it's time to hit up Jojo's or Zora's for old times sake or maybe even try ND2 for the first time. I can't do nothing with Rainbow and their overpriced handshakes, so that joint has been off my list for several years already.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  14. #1644

    Rainbow. Amy

    With Mimi working at Grape and not a whole lot else on the horizon, I decided to go L1 at Rainbow. There is something great about knowing you'll probably get an above average (sometimes amazing) massage and an above average handshake. I saw Amy. Very nice, pretty decent English, probably in her late 40's. Just thought I'd share.

    May hit up You Sai soon if I feel like it and see what the change in talent looks like over there.

  15. #1643

    ND2 Mimi

    Got a chance to try ND2 and was pleasantly surprised at the talent that has not been reviewed yet. I was met by Mimi and she was very energetic with a really nice body. The massage was nothing to write home about with no teasing. The flip did not require any negotiation since English was not her strong suit. When I saw those big kindergarten crayon nipples I knew I had to suck on them immediately. She got very excited by that and a little DATY and she was ready to some CBJ with some gagging DT and took every inch of me. Turned her over and had the pleasure of doggy with a good view of the tiny round ass. Finished in the bag and she cleaned me up quickly with no added massage since my time was up. Collected my shoes that I left at the door which was different than any place I have been to before but will repeat with her when in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape