Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 76 to 90 of 1727
-
06-27-26 23:23 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 256Who was the 2nd broad?. Was it Mimi who didn't leave yet?.
Originally Posted by PlayTwoWin
[View Original Post]
I heard officially from Grapes Management earlier this week that Emma / Summer was coming on the 25th, BUT they don't have enough business for two broads.
I was told there would only be one broad, but if they get busy Lilly would try to help out.
I don't doubt you saw two broads, after all everything is subject to change. However from what I was just told, I doubt there will be two broads there all the time.
Thank You For Your Attention To This Matter.
-
06-27-26 21:20 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 52Grape
Grape officially has two girls, the new girl is Summer my guess late 20's, this is the same girl as Emma last fall at the other fruit places, she has a beautiful smile, and I nice relaxing massage. She is very attentive, friendly and loves the tease. I will not get into deep details but those who know the fruit places Summer will not disappoint. I think Summer actually enjoys her job or a very good actress. I will just say I left fully relaxed and enjoyed my full hour.
-
06-24-26 08:25 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 256ND2 Mimi
Based on this review I decided to try ND2 for the first time, and everything you said was spot on.
Originally Posted by MeatMe
[View Original Post]
The whole leave your shoes at the door is kind of stupid. It's a business not a home, what are they trying to do protect the carpet for the eventual next tenant?.
IF that's what they want to do fine, BUT at least buy some Man sized plastic Slide Sandals.
The shit I was given to wear was child or Woman sized. I'm of average build and could hardly get half a foot in each plastic Sandal LOL.
While her age was never mentioned, Mimi was a little older than I envisioned. My guess would be she's mid 40's but still decent looking.
The massage I got was also nothing to write home about, but She did get in a few light fingertip moments during it. However at the end no tease, just a "turn over".
Her English is poor, but on the flip knows what She's there for.
I didn't know what the standard donation for this shop was. I always assumed $200 , like it was when I use to go to ND1 . So that's why it took me so long to try this joint.
With that said I offered just a little more than what I been tipping at the Fruit Stand and it was accepted.
IF the donation is the same or just a little more than the Fruit Stand then this place is a winner, If I go back and the next broad demands $200 , that'll be my last visit.
If I understood correctly Mimi is leaving tomorrow the 25th.
-
06-21-26 20:03 #1649Regular Member

Posts: 14Is she still there?
Originally Posted by SWMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 17:33 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 43I did manage to see Lola on 6/7 or 6/8, I can't remember which. She was only there for a couple days and told me she would be out of town again for a bit.
But yeah, it's kind of frustrating. Telling you there is talent there and then pulling a switcheroo when you arrive is no great.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:07 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 256Man that sucks!. There -might- be some truth when she said Lilly was on vacation, BUT everything else was a lie!.
Originally Posted by PlayTwoWin
[View Original Post]
I was there earlier in the week and it was just Mimi, so for her to tell you there were 2 girls and Lola was one of them TO GET YOU IN THE DOOR is bullshit.
I won't return until Mimi is gone since she's a time shorter and liar. I didn't think she was bad looking though, certainly on par looks wise with others I've seen there, but for sure not in my top 3 or 4 favorites.
AS for Zoras last time I was there (last year) it was still $40 for a half hour and the same menu as the Fruit stand. Hit and miss on the talent though, I've only seen one really good looking broad there. A couple were acceptable looking and I walked out on a couple others that were too old or fugly for me. Jojo's use to have decent looking talent. Haven't been there in a year either, but the broads will usually want you to tip more for less service.
-
06-20-26 08:14 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 52Grape
I have not visited Grape very often as my job takes me in the other direction but since they use to share rotations with the Roanoke fruit stands if I had a fav. I would make the trip down 460 well yesterday texted and received basically the same response 2 girls there Lola and MiMi. I drove for an hour and a half that day only to find out NO Lola. When MiMI answered the door I asked for Lola she says Lola has gone, I said I just messaged a little over an hour ago and was told she was here, her alone was Lola left yesterday and new girl coming on the 25th. I asked to see the new manager or owner or what ever Lilly is, and was told she was on a vaca with the BF. She asks why not just see her, I could tell by her clothes and hair she had just completed or in the process with another guest. So I left. Like you it might be time to explore to Zoro or JoJo.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 08:43 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 256Grape
I'm not sure what's going on with grape these days.
Originally Posted by ProfFate
[View Original Post]
I know Management read the reviews, where Guests were complaining about interruptions and time shortages because only one broad was working.
I was told by management a few weeks ago, that from now on 2 broads would be working. Supposedly Lola would be there, however so far Not one person can confirm that they saw Lola there this month. Was I lied too? Or somehow we all just missed the days Lola was there?.
One more thing, From my understanding Lily is the manager and supposedly the one replying to all texts. Before my most recent visit, I asked who was working today and was told "just me, Lola left".
I made a mistake and assumed that meant Lilly was there, since like I was previously told (Lilly is the manager and replies to texts) however once I arrived it was just Mimi.
I've been a loyal Grape customer, and haven't gone anywhere else since they opened. However Since Grape and it's management has sucked lately. I think think it's time to hit up Jojo's or Zora's for old times sake or maybe even try ND2 for the first time. I can't do nothing with Rainbow and their overpriced handshakes, so that joint has been off my list for several years already.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
-
06-18-26 22:09 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 43Rainbow. Amy
With Mimi working at Grape and not a whole lot else on the horizon, I decided to go L1 at Rainbow. There is something great about knowing you'll probably get an above average (sometimes amazing) massage and an above average handshake. I saw Amy. Very nice, pretty decent English, probably in her late 40's. Just thought I'd share.
May hit up You Sai soon if I feel like it and see what the change in talent looks like over there.
-
06-16-26 09:36 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 285ND2 Mimi
Got a chance to try ND2 and was pleasantly surprised at the talent that has not been reviewed yet. I was met by Mimi and she was very energetic with a really nice body. The massage was nothing to write home about with no teasing. The flip did not require any negotiation since English was not her strong suit. When I saw those big kindergarten crayon nipples I knew I had to suck on them immediately. She got very excited by that and a little DATY and she was ready to some CBJ with some gagging DT and took every inch of me. Turned her over and had the pleasure of doggy with a good view of the tiny round ass. Finished in the bag and she cleaned me up quickly with no added massage since my time was up. Collected my shoes that I left at the door which was different than any place I have been to before but will repeat with her when in town.
-
06-13-26 23:10 #1642Senior Member

Posts: 256I've actually seen Lilly there at least 3-4 times (two times as a guest of hers) the others times she stood in the doorway of her room, and her supposed white truck was never there once. I haven't heard anything about a "new owner."
Originally Posted by PlayTwoWin
[View Original Post]
Unless something has changed, The story I heard straight from the Roanoke Fruit Stand Boss, was that Lilly was now "managing" the Lynchburg location.
I believe I have been there once or twice since hearing Lilly was managing the joint. But again, never saw her or the white truck, so I don't know what's going on.
As for Mimi She probably is worn out. Because based on what you say you saw on two occasions, She is the only broad working (when management claims their is two) and she's been there every day for around a month or a little longer give or take.
Sheffield wasn't bad when it first opened, My last two visits were last summer. The first time the broad was mid to late 40's wearing a crop top with her gut hanging out so I walked.
The last time the Sheffield broad actually wasn't bad looking BUT they no longer had the half hour session, AND I think $70.00 for a hour was the lowest price so I walked.
For a change of pace I may have to scope out Zora's or Jojo's, haven't been to either one in about a year. Then hopefully the Fruit Stand gets some fresh talent in July.
-
06-13-26 19:52 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 52Grape
Supposedly the white truck belongs to the new owner. Mimi was cute but maybe I caught her right after a previous guest had worn her out, she just looked tired and a bit ragged, hair a mess, and it just didn't thrill me at the time. I did visit Sheffield but OMG that woman must have had 3 lbs of makeup on, so they were dry days.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 23:47 #1640Senior Member

Posts: 256I didn't see anything wrong with Mimi's looks that would make me want to turn around and leave. If anything She's the average / typical looking Fruit Stand Broad.
Originally Posted by PlayTwoWin
[View Original Post]
My only complaint with her was, if another guest walks in during your time, your massage is basically over.
She puts the walk-in in a room, comes back and gives 2-3 more minutes of massage, then "Turn over". Supposedly management was going to address this.
I haven't been back since it was reported that two broads would be working. However I did contact that location recently and was told Mimi and Lola were the talent.
I have never seen the infamous white truck, that somebody posted about months ago, and most months I average 2-3 trips OR more if the talent is exceptional Like when Fei Fei was there earlier this year.
-
06-12-26 22:26 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 52Grape Spa
Anyone knows what going on there. I saw a report of two therapist there, I called and was told 2 available so. I went by there yesterday and earlier today there was only one there. Both times the one that calls herself Mimi came out, but there was something with her that just didn't click? I did ask is anyone else available she just shook her head no. There was no other vehicle in front back or on the street. I did not even see the infamous white truck.
-
06-05-26 18:23 #1638Regular Member

Posts: 3Grape
A senior member told me that starting today, 2 girls will be working, Mimi and Lola.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





