Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 18521
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826
    Fellow Savages,

    Slam just returned from a few days out west and filed a report in the Boise Massage Parlor forum. Boise isn't a big town. Maybe a quarter of Cincy's population. But has an abundance of L3 MPs that feature many flavors of Asian and Latina talent. Same prices and service levels as the deli but absolutely no waiting on this particular Thursday afternoon. If time had permitted, I'd have made a return to try the other gurl I spied (or one of the three that I didn't). Pretty amazing for a single MP, and there are a half dozen plus more of ´em nearby. Truly, I'd be raiding life's savings if I had greater access! LOL.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...Parlor-Reports

  2. #18205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Remington

    Remington in Loveland opposite way of the recent busted place (forgot the name or at least drawing a blank at the time of writing this) The skinny older lady will credit card swipe you and play with the asshole weather your on your back, ass up or on your stomach. If that is any one's thing. She is the most straight forward lady I know out there now.

  3. #18204

    Seriously?

    You're not getting that at an L1. Ridiculous thought. You need an L3 around here for that. Go to Colerain Ave and ask. L1 is for L1 level service.

    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19  [View Original Post]
    I might be an odd duck, but one of my favorite parts of an asian massage is when they tease you and credit card swipe your asscrack. I know one provider in Tampa who, completely unprompted, went from some nice ass rubbing to licking my ass with her tongue. I wasn't sure what was happening, just that it felt like heaven, and then I looked in the mirror and saw her face in my ass, LOL. (This is a place that showers you beforehand very thoroughly, and I do always keep a spotless / shaved ass, not sure if that plays a role). Safe to say I've been back to her a few times! Anyways. Anything like that around here? Or at least a bit more attention to the area? Is there something I should request? I'm bad at asking for what I want, I always just let the provider do what they want.

  4. #18203
    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19  [View Original Post]
    I tend to prefer low-key places. Sakura is tempting, but the thought of sitting in a waiting room full of dudes while you hear god knows what from adjacent rooms. It feels a little weird to me. Is the traffic really that high there? Even on a weekday morning / afternoon?
    Honestly, I've been several times throughout the year and I've never seen another person or had to wait. Just don't go during peak hours, I like to go an hour or two after it opens during the week and never on the weekend.

  5. #18202

    Ass play

    Quote Originally Posted by NextDoorFun19  [View Original Post]
    I might be an odd duck, but one of my favorite parts of an asian massage is when they tease you and credit card swipe your asscrack. I know one provider in Tampa who, completely unprompted, went from some nice ass rubbing to licking my ass with her tongue. I wasn't sure what was happening, just that it felt like heaven, and then I looked in the mirror and saw her face in my ass, LOL. (This is a place that showers you beforehand very thoroughly, and I do always keep a spotless / shaved ass, not sure if that plays a role). Safe to say I've been back to her a few times! Anyways. Anything like that around here? Or at least a bit more attention to the area? Is there something I should request? I'm bad at asking for what I want, I always just let the provider do what they want.
    Go to pretty much any L1 spa and ask for a soft massage. It will basically just be a tease, whenever she gets close to the area you like, just react and let her know you like it. You should get what you're looking for.

  6. #18201

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    CrazyE, I have to agree: most of the Hotel Asians are a total ripoff. You'll always be sent bogus pictures from the booker. The women you'll actually see tend to be grannies or talent that couldn't pass muster at the deli or any other AMP.

    On rare occasions, one will encounter a Lingling type (mentioned in my recent posts). But she only lasted a few days and is long gone. Likely back to New York.
    I believe I've used them 4 or 5 times and had one good experience to 3-4 bad ones.

    I did get a lingling, at least one that was hot, but she couldn't get rid of me fast enough. Blowie then two positions and I was gone after filling the bag. Compared to the other experiences this was awesome. She was hot and had nice bolt on. Performance can leave something to be desired if I still get off and she's hot.

  7. #18200

    Air Conditioning

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I certainly hope that the deli has air conditioning.
    They do but with the door opening every 5 minutes it has trouble keeping up!

  8. #18199

    Sakura. Is it worth it? Is it crazy busy and weird?

    I tend to prefer low-key places. Sakura is tempting, but the thought of sitting in a waiting room full of dudes while you hear god knows what from adjacent rooms. It feels a little weird to me. Is the traffic really that high there? Even on a weekday morning / afternoon?

  9. #18198

    Ass massage / play?

    I might be an odd duck, but one of my favorite parts of an asian massage is when they tease you and credit card swipe your asscrack. I know one provider in Tampa who, completely unprompted, went from some nice ass rubbing to licking my ass with her tongue. I wasn't sure what was happening, just that it felt like heaven, and then I looked in the mirror and saw her face in my ass, LOL. (This is a place that showers you beforehand very thoroughly, and I do always keep a spotless / shaved ass, not sure if that plays a role). Safe to say I've been back to her a few times! Anyways. Anything like that around here? Or at least a bit more attention to the area? Is there something I should request? I'm bad at asking for what I want, I always just let the provider do what they want.

  10. #18197

    This weather

    I certainly hope that the deli has air conditioning.

  11. #18196

    Sm888

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky23  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I know where this is. Can we chat? Would love to know thanks!
    Sm888 is no longer in business.

  12. #18195

    Gone, just like a train

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky23  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I know where this is. Can we chat? Would love to know thanks!
    You're a bit late on this one, this place is already gone and this user is already gone.

  13. #18194

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    For those curious or wanting to see pic of the current talent.

    https://smilingmodels888.com/

    She's only here for a couple more days but more Japanese babes in their 20's are arriving nonstop!
    I'm not sure I know where this is. Can we chat? Would love to know thanks!

  14. #18193
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    Any chance for CIP?
    I highly doubt it. FS is covered.

  15. #18192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Agreed, most HA's not worth it

    CrazyE, I have to agree: most of the Hotel Asians are a total ripoff. You'll always be sent bogus pictures from the booker. The women you'll actually see tend to be grannies or talent that couldn't pass muster at the deli or any other AMP.

    On rare occasions, one will encounter a Lingling type (mentioned in my recent posts). But she only lasted a few days and is long gone. Likely back to New York.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Hotel Asians are a waste of time. Figured that out years ago. The failures outweigh the successes 5 to 1. I'd be more interested in visiting Hollywood Asians or K Girls in Columbus again. I know I'm getting what I paid for there. Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape