Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1236 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 18527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18197

    This weather

    I certainly hope that the deli has air conditioning.

  2. #18196

    Sm888

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky23  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I know where this is. Can we chat? Would love to know thanks!
    Sm888 is no longer in business.

  3. #18195

    Gone, just like a train

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky23  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure I know where this is. Can we chat? Would love to know thanks!
    You're a bit late on this one, this place is already gone and this user is already gone.

  4. #18194

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by Rnorton217  [View Original Post]
    For those curious or wanting to see pic of the current talent.

    https://smilingmodels888.com/

    She's only here for a couple more days but more Japanese babes in their 20's are arriving nonstop!
    I'm not sure I know where this is. Can we chat? Would love to know thanks!

  5. #18193
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    Any chance for CIP?
    I highly doubt it. FS is covered.

  6. #18192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Agreed, most HA's not worth it

    CrazyE, I have to agree: most of the Hotel Asians are a total ripoff. You'll always be sent bogus pictures from the booker. The women you'll actually see tend to be grannies or talent that couldn't pass muster at the deli or any other AMP.

    On rare occasions, one will encounter a Lingling type (mentioned in my recent posts). But she only lasted a few days and is long gone. Likely back to New York.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Hotel Asians are a waste of time. Figured that out years ago. The failures outweigh the successes 5 to 1. I'd be more interested in visiting Hollywood Asians or K Girls in Columbus again. I know I'm getting what I paid for there. Happy hunting.

  7. #18191

    Sakura Selena

    Called ahead for Selena. Once again the scouting report was very accurate. I think this girl is very attractive and her vibe was incredible. As soon as I stepped in the room she grabbed my crotch and gave it a quick shake, like "I'm going to rock you" before we even negotiated. I thought that meant she wanted to get right to it, but she insisted on a massage, which was actually pretty nice. Fingers / knuckles deep into my back and her work on my neck and shoulders felt very good. Her BBBJ was awesome, she took her time and licked me slowly up and down before diving in, something most girls don't do. Went through a few positions, she asked for mish and seemed to enjoy it the most. She really put in more effort than a lot of girls do there. Looks: 8.5, session: 9.

  8. #18190

    Waste of time

    Hotel Asians are a waste of time. Figured that out years ago. The failures outweigh the successes 5 to 1. I'd be more interested in visiting Hollywood Asians or K Girls in Columbus again. I know I'm getting what I paid for there. Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Tried the Chester Rd ones last week. Manager said two, of course it wasn't true. They will say anything to get you there. Service was ok but she kept asking for more tips, more tips. Was a turn off. She was young-ish 30 something maybe. That was last weekend. They may of changed ladies since then.

  9. #18189
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy2  [View Original Post]
    Based on my experience, the haggling would be endless and the service lackluster.
    if they have a dot on the head... use that as a target

  10. #18188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Chester

    Tried the Chester Rd ones last week. Manager said two, of course it wasn't true. They will say anything to get you there. Service was ok but she kept asking for more tips, more tips. Was a turn off. She was young-ish 30 something maybe. That was last weekend. They may of changed ladies since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited recently?

  11. #18187

    Hotel Asians

    Has anyone visited recently?

  12. #18186

    I will stick with East Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it be cool if for a change of pace the deli got a model or two from Delhi. Not that area in western part of cincy. Talking ladies from the subcontinent, some of whom are gorgeous. I see enough of em prowling the parks and grocery stores in our fair city. Would love to add that to my checklist.
    Based on my experience, the haggling would be endless and the service lackluster.

  13. #18185

    I'm with SlamT

    That is something I could go for. I've seen a few advertise on Tryst and it's ultra expensive. More so than most others I've come across. The line at The Deli would be even longer for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it be cool if for a change of pace the deli got a model or two from Delhi. Not that area in western part of cincy. Talking ladies from the subcontinent, some of whom are gorgeous. I see enough of em prowling the parks and grocery stores in our fair city. Would love to add that to my checklist.

  14. #18184
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    If the massage was good, finale was good; no wet and cold spots on the towel; what more a monger want?

    Did the older masseuse that members are speaking of; did she work at D & P for years? Maybe 60, small titties?
    I've been to places that at least throw away a paper cover or replace some paper towels. I'd rather not be draped in a sheet that other mongers may have beat off under.

    Never went to D&P, but I would say her tits were pretty average for a Chinese girl. B cups probably.

  15. #18183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Attention BuckMtn69 - Please Clear Inbox

    Would like to message you, sir!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape