Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 3688
-
07-07-26 02:00 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 298Byeori
Everyone say natural but there are MM. Did I get bait and switched? Premilf / MILF but looks young in the room. Very nice curves. Too good to be true but I think her curves are actually natural. Tits are not. Mixed reviews on her English but it was decent enough to conversate without a translator. I had a great time. She aim to please and I got along with her well. I don't know about her price mark up though. I was expect the same pricing when she was in LA. Screw this OC mark up.
Originally Posted by LemonPepper
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-26 01:47 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 298Danbi
Young. Low-mid 20's. Jlq50's Emiru Twitch Streamer look reference is spot on. BYOS. Cute not hot. Her looks is not enough to compensate her indifference and lack of service / IOP for me. Sweet girl though. Nice time chatting with her but that's not why I'm spending my money. One and done.
Originally Posted by LemonPepper
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-26 22:46 #3491Regular Member

Posts: 14New gal Cisley at SAG
Surprisingly great session with new girl Cisley at SAG. Came in without expecting much because new girl without much intel or reviews so went in with a impulse hunch from just looking at her photos because she for some reason caught my eyes. LOL and booker promised good things. She wasn't the best but I definitely left satisfied.
Sweet girl, communication with words is basically non-existant but she was very personable and likable, words weren't needed to get our intentions across. Energetic and a willing to please although her inexperiences and her new to the biz shows throughout the session but she really tries so points for effort. Lookswise her photos are P.S. But her face is cute, very oriental pretty. Photo in black bikini is closest irl. Slim but she got curves that make her tits and butt bigger than what they actually are. She is a solid B+ cup. Hot and young and I actually enjoyed the whole session. New to the biz but BB was on menu so I took it. Shower was great, some shower service, good tongue action and eye action. Went through all the positions I like, deep mish with legs over ears, cg, rcg, but Doggy did it for me so I finished it there deep inside. She is tight and her skin is overall has that youthful smoothness. Spent too much time for first pop so just got an extended BJ with bls almost made it but ran out of time. I left satisfied having what I got wanted. Would repeat, she seems the type the more she sees you the familiarlity she will open up like a flower to you. Treat her well before she gets jaded, she seems like a nice sweet gal.
-
07-06-26 13:34 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 139Karla CAKD
Not much else I need to say about Karla that hasn't already been said. I will say that those photos are not her. They can represent the face a little bit. She is latina thicc in a hot way with her bottom half. Natural Bs up top but that isn't the highlight. She is young, cute GND face, hot body (for me at least), plus she is tight and gets wet. If you like what was said about her then you'll have a good time.
-
07-03-26 19:22 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 298I think that's part of her personality. She's not going to have that polished kgirl routine or IOP but she is reactive. She's not a safe recommendation because of this but I really enjoyed my time with her. OC is finally getting some luck with the roster so I'm working the list but I hope I can repeat to see if it gets better.
Originally Posted by Sticker
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 09:35 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 171Baby Danbi
Looks like she starts in OC tomorrow so just sharing some reviews from LA. Probably one of the youngest if not youngest girls I've seen to date. More CYA than HYA but you will have to bring the service.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...bi#post7660419
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...bi#post7656419
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...bi#post7651940
-
07-03-26 03:09 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 32Byeori at CAKD
P: Not the girl in the pics, but I was happy when the door opened. Her tits looked great and her ass looked spectacular when she led me to the room.
L: +1 on the 8 rating from the earlier review. She's cute and has a nice body. Her tits are my favorite part of her, they were so juicy!
E: I had no problem talking with her.
A: She had a really good vibe to her, felt like we matched really well.
S: some kissing at the door and then she led me to the room where we DFKd more. She slowly revealed those big juicy tits of hers and I immediately started sucking them. We did the BT and shower and then rushed back to the room where she gave a nice BBBJ and warmed me up. I couldn't stop feeling up her tits though but for some reason I didn't ask for Russian. We went through the classic positions but I needed her in mish so I could kiss her more and suck those tits even more. Got my milks full LOL. Her pussy is pretty tight and felt super good as well, and her ass was so good in k9. She's a pretty good add to OC in my opinion.
E. 400 hr.
Are: Yes.
-
07-02-26 01:42 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 344I also saw her, she has no fat and perfect body, S rank. Service was great for me, I actually like her boobs alot, size and shape were my type. Pictures of her in the white underwear is real pics. I thought she was pretty, perfect pale skin not dark, vietnamese 320/ hr.
Originally Posted by KdocBar
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 21:15 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 181From my experience, if you hand over the donation 1st and mention that you want 2 shots, a lot of them will try to make sure you finish the 1st round as quickly as possible so you have more time to rest for the 2nd match. I usually go for MSOG every time, because why not. But I always reassure them that one shot is perfectly fine, not to stress too much about the 2nd round, and that the extra money is theirs to keep regardless.
Originally Posted by Cyber04
[View Original Post]
This will help ease the girl down a bit if it their first time seeing you, and help the session flow more naturally, less rush.
In case where I only pop once and didn't feel like continuing, then just cuddle and talk if the vibe is good. Otherwise, I am out of there early if the session is bad, which includes things like being over the top cleanliness, no DFK, rushing, or "dead fish" behavior (I. E. , a lack of enthusiasm or effort).
-
07-01-26 00:00 #3484Regular Member

Posts: 16It depends on the provider but yeah most will lie down and cuddle with you afterwards. Some will try to have a chat if their English is good enough, or if you speak their native language.
Originally Posted by Cyber04
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 16:03 #3483Regular Member

Posts: 6Time left on the clock.
This week I saw a provider who was trying to get my to pop 10 min into the session. I usually try to hold on until the end but it made me wonder what do you guys do when you pop early? Do the providers just cuddle or just shower and leave?
-
06-29-26 23:09 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 702So spun with Soyeon
I much prefer background research to TOFTT when choosing, but I needed an appointment on the sperm of the moment today, and Get9 irl has steered me in the right erection previously. So, I went with the Soyeon rec, and no complaints, since like DX, I'm a looks-over-service guy. Soyeon hits the HYA button for me, because while she might be late 20's, she's got a young, newish vibe to complement her looks. While the pics are merely representative, she's got model good looks, with an innocent pretty face and a long, lean and sexy bod. Black hair below mid-back, which ends just above her lower back tatt, which is a cursive script of three lines in English, but a bit hard to read especially when viewing her nice tall-cracked booty in K9. Speaking of tall, while her stats say 5'5", unless I shrunk overnight, she's more like 5'7". Like I said, model like.
Soyeon has great b-c natties with super responsive quarter-sized areola, soft whiter skin, and seriously one of the best-looking shaved coin-slot kitties that I've had the pleasure of laying my eyes and tongue upon. Damn near perfect.
But I said looks over service, right? So, while she's trying hard to be accommodating, she needs to unbuckle her seatbelt a bit and let it ride. For example, while we had initial DFK right after I walked inside and ditched my shoes, it was better than the rapid-fire tongue flicking but not like the fully engaged, passionate and somewhat sloppy girlfriend making out. I was able to coax her into more enthusiastic kissing as our session progressed, but she can be schooled more. BBBJ was decent, but again, not super skilled. That said, while looking down at her while she bobbed, or looking at her booty swaying in the mirror, still made me happy.
I could have stayed in 69 and DATY for longer, time permitting, because the view between Soyeon's thighs really is a fine sight to behold, and she's pretty responsive to oral, too. But I did have to take it easy for the BBFS, both in mish and K9, because she thought I was somewhat big for her, even though she's not a tiny girl. Then again, her taco is a tighty, and as soon as I could pick up the pace in doggy, it squeezed me dry. Standard post-coital shower, with more kissing, and she helped me dress before I headed out. Bottom line: Soyeon is definitely worth sampling for looks-focused guys, and if she steps up her game with a bit more experience, I can see her being repeat worthy. $400 for a hhr of BBFS.
-
06-27-26 15:46 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 45What is her donation? Looks good but it seems like she only worked a day. I'll subscribe and keep an eye out for her next ad.
Originally Posted by KdocBar
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 11:11 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 59Ivyjade1888 on HX.
Was going to book with Bonny but timing didn't work out so found someone new on HX to TOFTT. The pictures seemed real and I'm glad to say they are really her. Viet, HYA.
Body wise exactly what you see in the picture. Height wise more like 5'1", pleasant surprise there.
Out of my 5 reqs.
Athletic: not muscular, but she was extremely toned. Can feel her abs in any position. Had a decent butt considering how petite she is. Would not consider her flat there. All in all, probably physically the slimmest and toned body without being skeletal feeling. S tier body.
Petite: very! Could easily pick her up and carry her around.
Natural: mm up top. Not the best job but not the worst either. Felt soft but you can see in the picture they don't really hang.
Young: from my opinion, definitely low 20's. Skin and face are great.
Sensual: this is the weakest. Not for lack of effort but just wasn't exceptional here. If you highly value service, this could be a dealbreaker.
She told me used to work for a booker in Irvine, but I didn't ask for the name used or booker.
-
06-26-26 11:36 #3479Regular Member

Posts: 16Bonny V
The pic in the black dress is probably her but with P.S. And heavier makeup. Mid to late 20's with MM Cs and maybe a slight BBL. Her face was just okay to me personally but I can see her being more attractive if she had more makeup on (she barely wore any when I saw her). Body over face for sure. Not sure how her English is since I only spoke to her in viet. She also yaps a lot, which is fine but that made it hard for me to get into the mood initially. Service was great. Her BBBJ and CG were one of the best I've had. Not sure if if I'll repeat since I didn't find her face that attractive, however she is a great option for those who prefer body + service over face.
Originally Posted by KdocBar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





