Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 37354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36799

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Is it true that her on Middlebelt in Farmington got closed?

    Does anybody know where she is.
    Did the place have a name?

  2. #36798

    Tiffany from Livonia new spot

    For those of you familiar with "Tiffany" "Chanel" and "Anne" from Tiffany's In Livonia, Mytime is Southfield and Shangri-la in ypsi. She is back. This is already widely known in the Ann Arbor forum but she has a new spot on Main St in Ann Arbor, appointment only. It is a FS spot just as as all her other spots, there is always her smoking hot ass or another girl doing FS, threesome, and more. The number and name is also posted on here, just text the number and she will send the address. For those who want the phone number, even though its posted on here in the AA forum, just dm me.

  3. #36797

    Yes closed 2 or 3 months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Is it true that her on Middlebelt in Farmington got closed?

    Does anybody know where she is.
    She has a place in AA. Don't recall the name of it. But look at the Ann Arbor forum.

  4. #36796

    Tiffany

    Is it true that her on Middlebelt in Farmington got closed?

    Does anybody know where she is.

  5. #36795
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I took the heads up in Southfield per #36691 on this thread. I would like to say I took one for the team, but this turned out to be a big win.

    80 house, 120 grat.

    This place is so new, it has no signage. I drew "Free Free,' forty-five-ish, MILF-hot. There was a good, but not legit, rub which included hot stones. After the flip, well the details are better not shared here, and I left pretty pleased. Happy to tell the story privately to legit seniors.
    When you clear your mailbox please message me.

  6. #36794
    Quote Originally Posted by Riker101  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get a hold of Natasha for a bit. Has anyone had contact with her?
    She has been out of town.

    Try again in a week.

  7. #36793

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry. My bad: #36942.
    Don't mean to be a dick, but your post is #36774 which means post 36942 will not arrive until there are 168 more posts in this thread. And I was interested in reading the post you mean.

    Peace.

  8. #36792

    Sigh. Remembering days gone by

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler747  [View Original Post]
    Back in 2018 when I was going there they would have 6 girls sitting and waiting for customers and they were all in their early to mid 20's. I couldn't believe it.
    I remember those days very well! What a great time!

  9. #36791

    My Time

    Quote Originally Posted by SmegBoy  [View Original Post]
    The place is never open when I drive by.
    You need to check the door and ring the bell. It almost always appears closed if you just drive by. There is only one provider, at least that I've seen, and she sometimes locks the outer door if she is busy.

  10. #36790

    Prana

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbus  [View Original Post]
    I visited here last week after seeing the posts. 90 for HR. No wait. Never got the lady's name who massaged me but it was a solid hour massage. Nothing more. Totally legit. Won't return.
    Thanks for TOFTT.

    I drew Lala, the oldest of the three. The other two were considerably younger and more attractive. Lala was freaky, I got lucky.

    I had a similar experience at Whole Health Asian Massage on Orchard Lake Road last week where I've always enjoyed L1. My provider there delivered 60 minutes of legit service. I don't know if it was a cop vibe, provider mood, or strictly legit provider as she was new to me.

  11. #36789

    Nada at Prana

    I visited here last week after seeing the posts. 90 for HR. No wait. Never got the lady's name who massaged me but it was a solid hour massage. Nothing more. Totally legit. Won't return.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    I checked it out the day after a review appeared that said an unsolicited L2 experience happened.

    I inboxed the reviewer and he couldn't remember her name. Reading between the lines and after a few deductions, I showed up and drew Lala who I determined was the same provider. (I don't want to reveal that much publicly.).

    I didn't receive an unsolicited L2 offer, but I received a pretty good massage and liberal. Beyond the usual. L1 experience. Public details may be too revealing; I'm happy to share privately. (Also have photo).

    One thing: it's not the rule that Thai providers deliver extras- that's usually let to Chinese and Korean providers.

    BTW, Prana Wellness Thai Spa shows up as "Asian Spring" elsewhere and both monikers have the same Apple phone number....

  12. #36788

    Natasha.

    I've been trying to get a hold of Natasha for a bit. Has anyone had contact with her?

  13. #36787
    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    If you mean My Time, my experience has not been anywhere near that! I have had enjoyable experiences, but not to that extent.
    The place is never open when I drive by.

  14. #36786

    More detail please!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Check out anytime. BBFS, BBBJ, CIM available for $150 total.
    If you mean My Time, my experience has not been anywhere near that! I have had enjoyable experiences, but not to that extent.

  15. #36785
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Check out anytime. BBFS, BBBJ, CIM available for $150 total.
    Did you mean mytime? If not what is the address.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape