Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 7916
-
06-27-26 18:00 #7811Regular Member

Posts: 7Same experience
I went once and I'll never be back.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 08:43 #7810Senior Member

Posts: 515All I know is she gave up after 5 m and I had to finish myself. Told her it was a ripoff and never went back. Wasn't even a good HJ while she was trying and personally I don't find a bbl plus fake tits all that great.
Originally Posted by Trojanmann
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 22:26 #7809Senior Member

Posts: 103Girls out!
Things are looking good.
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 22:25 #7808Senior Member

Posts: 103Chatty and kooky
I guess I don't mind that. That can be fun.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 22:22 #7807Senior Member

Posts: 103You had me at "big ol titties. "
That sounds great. I'd like more, but I'll take a handjob with big ol titties. Does she allow touching?
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 10:02 #7806Senior Member

Posts: 2955Wendy
Originally Posted by Trojanmann
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Edgewater94
[View Original Post]
When I first saw the OP, I didn't realize it was the same Wendy, never noticed she put Arlene in her ads! But as the subsequent posts alluded to, she's been around a long time, I'd bet at least 15 years, probably longer. And, as you'd expect, a ton of reviews. I THINK they could be summed up as follows; old pics, though they are her own, very chatty, a bit kooky, and she provides a decent "happy ending" for those that so desire.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/treas...w/124495424389
-
06-25-26 06:35 #7805Senior Member

Posts: 1220Wendy at "passion4skin" on lipscomb near Palm Bay road, it was a fantastic massage and after those big ol titties came out and I got a hand job, but hate to say that was over 10 years ago when I had a lot of work in Melbourne....damn! I'm getting old 🤣.
Originally Posted by Trojanmann
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 06:01 #7804Senior Member

Posts: 596Wendy
L1 with the girls out is about all that you'll get.
Originally Posted by Trojanmann
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 23:45 #7803Senior Member

Posts: 103Does anyone know this girl?
I'm not native to your area. I vacation in central Florida for a few weeks a year. I absolutely love the AMPs in Orlando. I miss Milk and King, and A2. I'd love to find Gina again if anyone knows where she landed after A2 closed.
I'm asking specifically, though, about Wendy Arlene. She has her shop in Palm Bay, and puts up her ads on STG. Now she says there are no extras. She's, though, advertising on Skip and often has pictures of her showing alot of skin wearing bikinis, so I'm wondering if she's truthful about not providing extras. Then I saw her ad last week offering undercarriage hair removal. That's seductive. I'd like that service just for hygienic purposes, but if I can get some extra out of her, all the better. Does anyone have knowledge about her that they want to share?
-
06-24-26 16:45 #7802Senior Member

Posts: 1220Zen in Melbourne and 5 star in East Orlando do partial rotations I don't think Tiffany ever been to Melbourne but Jasmine does and some of the others occasionally Tiffany gets a hot number over there at five star that'll go to Melbourne eventually but 5 star is a well-reviewed top tier Orlando spa up there with Tokyo and Orchid 200- 1/2 hour 240 hr and another 100 for a 4 hand just like Zen.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 19:37 #7801Senior Member

Posts: 791Ditto
Ditto on this except I do think Orlando may have a slight edge on the attractiveness factor. But I always have spare cash in another pocket in case a supreme treat presents itself!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:06 #7800Administrator

Posts: 5246Next step
Will be to start "Editing" their posts.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
Something like "I went to see X at Y and it started off great until somebody slipped in the room and tried to take my wallet."
Or Maybe "Be careful with the girls at Y, it's the only place I've been in 6 months and now I got shit that I can't wash off. I don't know who has it but one of them does."
Or, and this is my favorite. "I went to see X at Y and when I was leaving the momma asked me into her office. She showed me pictures from hidden cameras in the room and said if I didn't start paying 500 a week they would get to my wife"
I think the last one is a good one.
Those motherfuckers need to figure out that using the USASG to post fake reports costs more than it makes.
To all you cocksuckers writing me telling me you're innocent and want your accounts back, fuck off.
To the very few guys that may have not been shills, I'm sorry but when you cure cancer sometimes you gotta cut healthy tissue too. The shills on this forum are a cancer and will kill us if not fixed. I'm gonna fucking fix it.
A2
-
06-19-26 21:05 #7799Senior Member

Posts: 515Lmfao it says shill account ignore all posts hahaha.
Originally Posted by LookingforCoco
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:52 #7798Senior Member

Posts: 68Ace Spa & Massage in Cape Canaveral.
Went about two weeks ago. Greeted by a semi attractive slender Asian lady probably in her 30's. Didn't get her name. Paid $60 for a hh. Massage started, I started rubbing on her and she asked if I wanted light touch, said yes, and then I hear her taking off her clothes then does a body slide on me. Asks what I want, I say everything thing and she says how much. A little back and forth and settle on $140, so $200 total. Some lfk, CBJ then cfs. Was a good time, not great. Will repeat if I'm in the area.
-
06-19-26 12:38 #7797Senior Member

Posts: 1220I never let them see my money 🤣 zen and Orlando spas of the same caliber I have the 240 in one pocket and a hundred in another pocket in case I get a 4 hand.
Originally Posted by Hos321
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



