Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 385 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5657

    Sunset or Sunlight

    I travel 26 fairly often and wonder if either of these 2 places in the 26/378 area are worth a visit?

  2. #5656

    I second Spaceman's comment

    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingOne  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone comment on if this is legit only? Traveling in the next couple of weeks and considering stopping here. They are located on St. Andrews Rd. Thanks in advance.
    I recently visited Oriental Massage, and it was totally legit, with no hints of extras, and they accept different forms of payment, including cash. If you go there, don't look for anything else other than a great massage.

  3. #5655
    Quote Originally Posted by Discord  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by yesterday and felt like a legit place with a woman waiting to go back as well. Needed a good massage anyway, so took the hour. Did not catch her name, but the masseuse was very cute, probably late 20's, but also not dressed for extras. She spoke excellent English, and led me to the room to disrobe but didn't close the door all the way. I went ahead and took a chance to fully disrobe and laid down. She popped back in, covered me with the towel, and once more left the door open a crack. At that point, I resigned myself to just the massage. The massage, though, was amazing, including walking on my back. As she moved around the bed, she stayed out of touch range. However, she did leave my ass uncovered but no teasing.

    As the front-down portion was wrapping up, she lowered the lights before asking me to flip. To my amazement, she began to lightly touch, asking if it was okay. With the door cracked, we kept it quiet, and she allowed over the clothes. No discussion of tip, but I left. 6 as the massage alone was worth a. 4 tip. With the door thing, unlikely any more extras could be had, but one of the best L1 experiences I've had.
    There are 2 different therapists there but I believe we had the same girl. When I arrived one was with a woman and the other was finishing up with someone but I couldn't say if it was a man or woman. She took me straight to a room and said she just a few minutes. I undressed and sat down on the table to wait. She came back after I heard someone leave. She didn't react to me being nude. She asked how long to which I replied 1 hour. She said $70 please so I got up and walked to the chair and took out my wallet. Pulled out a $ and gave it to her. I left my wallet on top of my clothes opened up with a couple bills peaking out. She said to lie down on the table and put on the sheet. Then she disappeared for a minute and I did as instructed by laying the sheet still folded across my buttocks.

    When she returned she put the change on the table within sight of me and then draped me properly. She left the door open during the massage and it was a legit great massage. We talked a decent amount. She said this is your first time here to which I said that I just learned they were here when I had came for some pizza next door and that I work out of town now but come back to Sumter one week a month or so to work on my place here. After coming back from Germany I took a job in NC but still have my place here in Sumter. I had been working on the plumbing all day and when I got done I decided a massage was well earned. I very much enjoyed the massage. After the back walking and some back work over the sheet she lowered the sheet and got out the oil and went to work on my shoulders which are permanently in spasm. She spent a solid 20 minutes working them with everything she had. Then she moved to my right side and folded the sheet over and worked the glutes then removed the sheet entirely when she went to the left side. After that she worked her way back up my back and did a few more minutes on my shoulders and arms.

    She left the room and closed the door behind her. I looked at the time and it had already been 55 minutes since she came back with the change. She came back with hot towels and closed the door completely. She proceeded to clean the oil off me and gave some light back and shoulder work using the hot towels to help relax the muscles. Then came the tease as she ran her fingers down my spine down the leg and back up and said its OK? To which I agreed. Some more stroking and then the tap to roll over. We never discussed a tip.

    She started working on me and I explored her over the clothes. I tried to put my fingers inside her waistband and she pulled back and shook her head. I pulled her back close to me and went back to exploring over the clothes. I asked for oral but she just giggled and shook her head no. I am not young and it takes me a bit to get there but she didn't rush me. I managed to pull her panties to the side under her leggings and really worked on her. I was rewarded with some light soft moans and a growing damp spot. I took hold of her free hand and guided it down there and she very aggressively went to work. It was quite an enjoyable sight as she continued to stroke me and got herself off while I squeezed her ass. After a couple minutes she froze up and let out the most adorable squeak which sent me over the edge.

    She cleaned and adjusted herself then went and got a fresh hot towel. She came back and cleaned me up. I sat on the table and she hugged me and I was able to get a few pecks on the lips. Then she said ok get dressed and gave him a light squeeze and stepped outside. I pulled out another $ and took the change and left it for her on the table got dressed and opened the door. She brought me some water and as I drank it I hugged her again and I spanked her ass playfully and whispered next time I want all of you. She giggled and said they can only offer little help here no more. I said next time we go get out then and she giggled some more but didn't say no.

    So I don't think more is available than L1 and if she likes you maybe a treat but I plan to go back even if its just for the massage and I will keep trying. I plan to ask for her number next time and maybe I can arrange an after hours private massage. When I walked out it had been 1. 5 hrs but she never said anything about the time.

  4. #5654

    Re: Japanese

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Spiff.

    I more I forgot Japanese? TIA.
    I can't think of a Midlands AMP that's not Chinese or Korean.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  5. #5653

    Re: Spa's

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    Nope.

    The foot massage place in Lexington claimed to be Thai, but that stopped being true at some point, and they are gone now anyway.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    Thanks Spiff.

    I more I forgot Japanese? TIA.

  6. #5652

    Re: Filipino or Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Filipino or Thai spas around?
    Nope.

    The foot massage place in Lexington claimed to be Thai, but that stopped being true at some point, and they are gone now anyway.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  7. #5651

    Re: Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingOne  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Spiff. Was the massage any good?
    It was pretty good. They have an annoying little upsell moment for essential oils, but you can just say no thanks.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  8. #5650

    Wondering about the area.

    Are there any Filipino or Thai spas around?

  9. #5649

    Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    I've tried it twice and got nowhere. Not even a hint of tease.

    Spaceman Spiff.
    Thank you Spiff. Was the massage any good?

  10. #5648

    Re: Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingOne  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone comment on if this is legit only? Traveling in the next couple of weeks and considering stopping here. They are located on St. Andrews Rd. Thanks in advance.
    I've tried it twice and got nowhere. Not even a hint of tease.

    Spaceman Spiff.

  11. #5647

    Oriental massage and spa

    Can anyone comment on if this is legit only? Traveling in the next couple of weeks and considering stopping here. They are located on St. Andrews Rd. Thanks in advance.

  12. #5646

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I did a search for mentions of Bliss in your posts and didn't see this name come up anywhere else (luckily a small sample size). Any chance you'd repost?
    Odd I can't that post either. It was 5 months ago I was there and I did find other posts that mentioned Amy. The other thing about her was it was $$ for FS period and had to tell her to ease up because she had a jack hammer style. She must have rotated out.

  13. #5645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Amy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile and I did a review. Amy at Bliss. Everything is on the table.
    I did a search for mentions of Bliss in your posts and didn't see this name come up anywhere else (luckily a small sample size). Any chance you'd repost?

  14. #5644

    Follow-up to my post on 6/15.

    Ended up visiting 4. And it was amazing. Everything on the table and she was very friendly with a nice body. I appreciate everyone's feedback and will definitely visit there again when I'm back in town.

  15. #5643
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether  [View Original Post]
    Just in case anyone travels out that way. New Asian spa in Sumter called Sun Spa. Went in and the spa is super nice. Apparently just opened a few days ago. I saw Yummi and she was super nice. Very friendly and gave a great deep tissue massage with this hot towel massage to boot. I was covered head to toe with steaming hot towels while she walked on my back. It was awesome. Everything was very nice there. Left feeling like a new man for sure. I'll def be going back next time I'm in sumter. I pass thru here quiet often but never seen a good asian spa until now. Oh and both women that work there were beautiful.
    Stopped by yesterday and felt like a legit place with a woman waiting to go back as well. Needed a good massage anyway, so took the hour. Did not catch her name, but the masseuse was very cute, probably late 20's, but also not dressed for extras. She spoke excellent English, and led me to the room to disrobe but didn't close the door all the way. I went ahead and took a chance to fully disrobe and laid down. She popped back in, covered me with the towel, and once more left the door open a crack. At that point, I resigned myself to just the massage. The massage, though, was amazing, including walking on my back. As she moved around the bed, she stayed out of touch range. However, she did leave my ass uncovered but no teasing.

    As the front-down portion was wrapping up, she lowered the lights before asking me to flip. To my amazement, she began to lightly touch, asking if it was okay. With the door cracked, we kept it quiet, and she allowed over the clothes. No discussion of tip, but I left. 6 as the massage alone was worth a. 4 tip. With the door thing, unlikely any more extras could be had, but one of the best L1 experiences I've had.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape