Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2970

    Rt 1 stella freedom angela

    Had a dream over the weekend. First stop. Rt 1. Drew stella. Has that went out last night hair thing going. Nothing much to write about. Ts, back to the room for cfs. Like a weiner down a hallway. Had to look down to make sure I was in. Didn't shoot. Just overly plays the moans. Didn't connect. Kept it moving. Still had a and itch to scratch so dreamed about freedom. Turns out Nina is gone. Her as soon as she enters the room drop to her knees bbj will be missed. Replaced by Angela. Mid late 30's. Soft bs. Stretch marks on her belly. Quick into negotiations. Insisted on 2. No discount this time Went for it. Pulled out the Serran wrap BJ. Then switched to true cover for cg. Did okay. Nothing above average. Tight kitty. Good eye contact. Doggie. 10 minutes in. She wants me to finish, says it starts to hurt. Didn't really get to pour away. No lfk. Eventually finished with HJ. She is kinda pretty. Small rear. Not eager to repeat. Good English. Was married before. Said she would never do that bs again. Haha. Overall, she has a good attitude, but need someone who can take a pounding.

    Happy hunting.

  2. #2969
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Drive by

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyRinger  [View Original Post]
    Alot of Fbrug AMPs not ln Google anymore. I assume AMPs just taking themselves off? Or shutdown like GG, Cici
    Have you driven by or called?

  3. #2968
    Alot of Fbrug AMPs not ln Google anymore. I assume AMPs just taking themselves off? Or shutdown like GG, Cici

  4. #2967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Monica is gone? Or Lisa is sniping?
    Gone if the translator worked.

  5. #2966

    Fuji

    Monica is gone? Or Lisa is sniping?

  6. #2965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    I remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiousguy11  [View Original Post]
    Just finally got my damn email verified. Only had to set up like 100 of them to finally give info. I'm glad the one so far was meaningful.
    Yeah that process was rough.

  7. #2964

    Not a shill

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I did the same thing you did.
    Just finally got my damn email verified. Only had to set up like 100 of them to finally give info. I'm glad the one so far was meaningful.

  8. #2963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Did you check?


    Boss says yes Lisa's back.
    I did the same thing you did.

  9. #2962

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    This is the one post, I'm going to call LOL.
    Did you check?


    Boss says yes Lisa's back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260628_152516_Messages.jpg‎  

  10. #2961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Shill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiousguy11  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is returning. Same place. Will be getting in around 1 pm.
    This is the one post, I'm going to call LOL.

  11. #2960

    Fuji

    Lisa is returning. Same place. Will be getting in around 1 pm.

  12. #2959

    Cici's

    Quote Originally Posted by FallGuy345  [View Original Post]
    Not answering the phone and their Google page is gone. Anyone in the area that confirm if they're still open.
    Yeah that's interesting. They're still open though.

  13. #2958

    Did Cici's near Golds Gym get shutdown?

    Not answering the phone and their Google page is gone. Anyone in the area that confirm if they're still open.

  14. #2957

    Mimi's Bella

    Went to Mimi's and drew "Bella". English is good enough. Thin, 40's, not much to speak of up top. Massage was decent. Wanted FS and she said next time. Settled for uninspired CBJ that didn't get the job done. Off with the cover and HE finish. I would not repeat.

  15. #2956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 385

    Monica maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I've heard it said the other girl is cute. It's all second hand, I have not been in to confirm.
    Can confirm I swung through to do a little look and she is cute. Think the name is Monica.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape