Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2964

    Not a shill

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I did the same thing you did.
    Just finally got my damn email verified. Only had to set up like 100 of them to finally give info. I'm glad the one so far was meaningful.

  2. #2963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Did you check?


    Boss says yes Lisa's back.
    I did the same thing you did.

  3. #2962

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    This is the one post, I'm going to call LOL.
    Did you check?


    Boss says yes Lisa's back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260628_152516_Messages.jpg‎  

  4. #2961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Shill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Curiousguy11  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is returning. Same place. Will be getting in around 1 pm.
    This is the one post, I'm going to call LOL.

  5. #2960

    Fuji

    Lisa is returning. Same place. Will be getting in around 1 pm.

  6. #2959

    Cici's

    Quote Originally Posted by FallGuy345  [View Original Post]
    Not answering the phone and their Google page is gone. Anyone in the area that confirm if they're still open.
    Yeah that's interesting. They're still open though.

  7. #2958

    Did Cici's near Golds Gym get shutdown?

    Not answering the phone and their Google page is gone. Anyone in the area that confirm if they're still open.

  8. #2957

    Mimi's Bella

    Went to Mimi's and drew "Bella". English is good enough. Thin, 40's, not much to speak of up top. Massage was decent. Wanted FS and she said next time. Settled for uninspired CBJ that didn't get the job done. Off with the cover and HE finish. I would not repeat.

  9. #2956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Monica maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I've heard it said the other girl is cute. It's all second hand, I have not been in to confirm.
    Can confirm I swung through to do a little look and she is cute. Think the name is Monica.

  10. #2955

    Bobo?

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Bobo last week, Lucy sniped me with her semi-broken English. Said Bobo wasn't available or not there. Took the chance, wasn't impressed. Lisa was the only reason I made the drive, guess I don't have a reason to go up that way now.

    Lisa will be missed :/
    Same situation happened to me. Lucy was not worth the money.

  11. #2954

    Amy GG

    Was greeted by Amy. I found her to be relatively attractive for the area so I stayed. She's about 5' 2", long black hair, mid 30's, nice looking C cup up top, nothing in the back. $50 hhr, $70 hr. Have $60 for the hh and didn't get anything back. Mid tier massage, no teasing or foreplay. Flipped. Wanted $1. 5 for CBJ and $2 for boom boom. She doesn't do bare but said she'd be willing to do BBBJ for $3. Crazy. Agreed on $1. 8 for boom boom. She used too much lube so finishing was not easy, but we got there. Might repeat in the future.

  12. #2953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    The other one

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Bobo last week, Lucy sniped me with her semi-broken English. Said Bobo wasn't available or not there. Took the chance, wasn't impressed. Lisa was the only reason I made the drive, guess I don't have a reason to go up that way now.

    Lisa will be missed :/
    I've heard it said the other girl is cute. It's all second hand, I have not been in to confirm.

  13. #2952
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Lucy will dominate the client's like Lisa but Lisa wouldn't let me close to the others. Once Lisa said there were no other girls there. Then I hear screams from another room while dude was laying the wood to her. LOL.
    Went to see Bobo last week, Lucy sniped me with her semi-broken English. Said Bobo wasn't available or not there. Took the chance, wasn't impressed. Lisa was the only reason I made the drive, guess I don't have a reason to go up that way now.

    Lisa will be missed :/

  14. #2951

    Bobo gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I think she left, some other lady there. Unless they changed her name LOL.
    Lucy will dominate the client's like Lisa but Lisa wouldn't let me close to the others. Once Lisa said there were no other girls there. Then I hear screams from another room while dude was laying the wood to her. LOL.

  15. #2950

    Looking for new spot suggestions

    I'm a frequent monger of the area. I've hit up spots like battery+ and Alure. I've even tried GG back in the day. But I'm looking to branch out and try some new spots. Trying to see what others would suggest? Best bang for your buck so to speak. Thanks in advance and stay safe fellow mongers!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape