rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 1475 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 22119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22044
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniSnif  [View Original Post]
    Hello I Was on 32 and 43 and ran into a bbw she said she need coins to eat she gets in. I do LEO check and OMG her Bush was so full and sexy. We went to my spot got her nipples nice and hard I played with her Bush and belly she was getting turned on and was wet I made her cum and she sucked me off.
    Name? Race? Any other detail to know who she is when we look from far away?
    Also how much did you give her?

  2. #22043

    Hairy bbw

    Hello I Was on 32 and 43 and ran into a bbw she said she need coins to eat she gets in. I do LEO check and OMG her Bush was so full and sexy. We went to my spot got her nipples nice and hard I played with her Bush and belly she was getting turned on and was wet I made her cum and she sucked me off.

  3. #22042

    27th

    This time last year, I remember seeing girls walking / working starting in on 90St, down to around Motel X really anytime of the day. Last couple months noticed its been quiet, thought maybe it was too early but didn't really think much if it. But today, happened to be going through 90st around prime time like 2 AM and it was dead / clean. Thought that was kinda odd for it to be summer time. Did something happen? I don't normally do X because its too risky leaving your car and pimps around.

  4. #22041
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    No I haven't but give me the exact directions so I can report back.
    I have only seen her walking around 36st near 32nd Ave. She just walks and walks and talks to herself like a monologue. I think people just drop her off when they are tired of her.

  5. #22040

    Thick where

    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen that crazy thick girl who walks around talking to herself?
    No I haven't but give me the exact directions so I can report back.

  6. #22039
    Naranja área by the fresco, spotted Amber. If you know, you know.

  7. #22038
    It feels like I'm writing a dairy since nobody else contributes. LOL.

    Spotted "Rea" by 27th and 75th. Slim black lady but she was sleeping and wanted 60 for a BJ. Would not accept anything lower so she went back to sleep.

    The marathon before the 112 on 27th, there is a brunette slim girl with a backpack. She wouldn't accept anything LOL. Maybe she didn't like name but I thought they were all desperate for money, who knows.

  8. #22037
    Spotted a white skinny girl wearing a skirt along coral way and 67 Ave. She had a tote bag and an empty cup. I tried to get her in but she kept on walking. Now I am not sure if she was civilian because she seemed like she was looking for coins and you would think she would walk around with a phone in her hand.

  9. #22036
    Has anyone seen that crazy thick girl who walks around talking to herself?

  10. #22035
    Has anyone gotten thick "sugar" to perform without condom?

  11. #22034

    I have seen Erin too

    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingGuy  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't Erin, even at her worse she was one of the sexiest girls in 305. I always get satisfaction when one of these girls makes it out of the war zone alive and she did! She looks jaw dropping now!

    Some here have no idea what is like to be ripping and running in OT, 27 ave or 46st, I do, been there done that.

    I know most of the local girls on a personal basis, and once you know the things some of them do you'd get sick to your stomach, I only have the stomach to pick up a selected few.

    Like. I read a shit load of guys here wanting to know where to find B _ _ _ _ e UHHHH her favorite game is to do a gang bangs with the local street hoolums needless to say no condoms. She brags about it.
    I live on Nw 2X and have seen Erin from my house.

  12. #22033

    Recommendations?

    Can anyone pm me some info on a SW in the area? I'm looking on unity, farther down south than most of these posts let up. Any info would be much appreciated, I mainly stay towards escorts and AMPs but would like to give this a shot for a first.

  13. #22032

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw Eryn by the 46st and 32 Ave store, not sure. Went around and she was gone.
    .
    It wasn't Erin, even at her worse she was one of the sexiest girls in 305. I always get satisfaction when one of these girls makes it out of the war zone alive and she did! She looks jaw dropping now!

    Some here have no idea what is like to be ripping and running in OT, 27 ave or 46st, I do, been there done that.

    I know most of the local girls on a personal basis, and once you know the things some of them do you'd get sick to your stomach, I only have the stomach to pick up a selected few.

    Like. I read a shit load of guys here wanting to know where to find B _ _ _ _ e UHHHH her favorite game is to do a gang bangs with the local street hoolums needless to say no condoms. She brags about it.

  14. #22031
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingGuy  [View Original Post]
    No, I feel relieved. I.

    I get mad when they slam the door shut, I'm surprised they've ever broke the glass.

    Is part of having 45 years mongering.
    Wow. This brought back a memory. I don't venture in the streets much but one time I did and I saw it coming. Pulled off before I gave her a chance. I knew me doing this would be softer than her slamming my door.

  15. #22030
    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten one mad and when they exit the car, they don't close the damn door?
    No, I feel relieved. I.

    I get mad when they slam the door shut, I'm surprised they've ever broke the glass.

    Is part of having 45 years mongering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape