Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 18548
-
06-27-26 13:40 #18218Senior Member

Posts: 826Agreed, most HA's not worth it
CrazyE, I have to agree: most of the Hotel Asians are a total ripoff. You'll always be sent bogus pictures from the booker. The women you'll actually see tend to be grannies or talent that couldn't pass muster at the deli or any other AMP.
On rare occasions, one will encounter a Lingling type (mentioned in my recent posts). But she only lasted a few days and is long gone. Likely back to New York.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 19:24 #18217Banned Member

Posts: 29Sakura Selena
Called ahead for Selena. Once again the scouting report was very accurate. I think this girl is very attractive and her vibe was incredible. As soon as I stepped in the room she grabbed my crotch and gave it a quick shake, like "I'm going to rock you" before we even negotiated. I thought that meant she wanted to get right to it, but she insisted on a massage, which was actually pretty nice. Fingers / knuckles deep into my back and her work on my neck and shoulders felt very good. Her BBBJ was awesome, she took her time and licked me slowly up and down before diving in, something most girls don't do. Went through a few positions, she asked for mish and seemed to enjoy it the most. She really put in more effort than a lot of girls do there. Looks: 8.5, session: 9.
-
06-26-26 02:37 #18216Senior Member

Posts: 346Waste of time
Hotel Asians are a waste of time. Figured that out years ago. The failures outweigh the successes 5 to 1. I'd be more interested in visiting Hollywood Asians or K Girls in Columbus again. I know I'm getting what I paid for there. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 23:41 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 735if they have a dot on the head... use that as a target
Originally Posted by Hairy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 17:37 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 1419Chester
Tried the Chester Rd ones last week. Manager said two, of course it wasn't true. They will say anything to get you there. Service was ok but she kept asking for more tips, more tips. Was a turn off. She was young-ish 30 something maybe. That was last weekend. They may of changed ladies since then.
Originally Posted by CandyMan513
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:43 #18213Senior Member

Posts: 40Hotel Asians
Has anyone visited recently?
-
06-25-26 10:25 #18212Senior Member

Posts: 168I will stick with East Asia
Based on my experience, the haggling would be endless and the service lackluster.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 07:25 #18211Senior Member

Posts: 77I'm with SlamT
That is something I could go for. I've seen a few advertise on Tryst and it's ultra expensive. More so than most others I've come across. The line at The Deli would be even longer for sure.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 00:41 #18210Regular Member

Posts: 21I've been to places that at least throw away a paper cover or replace some paper towels. I'd rather not be draped in a sheet that other mongers may have beat off under.
Originally Posted by GoodMan99
[View Original Post]
Never went to D&P, but I would say her tits were pretty average for a Chinese girl. B cups probably.
-
06-24-26 23:34 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 826Attention BuckMtn69 - Please Clear Inbox
Would like to message you, sir!
-
06-24-26 23:29 #18208Senior Member

Posts: 826The Deli, Indeed
Wouldn't it be cool if for a change of pace the deli got a model or two from Delhi. Not that area in western part of cincy. Talking ladies from the subcontinent, some of whom are gorgeous. I see enough of em prowling the parks and grocery stores in our fair city. Would love to add that to my checklist.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 17:27 #18207Senior Member

Posts: 70Towels
If the massage was good, finale was good; no wet and cold spots on the towel; what more a monger want?
Originally Posted by SnoMan
[View Original Post]
Did the older masseuse that members are speaking of; did she work at D & P for years? Maybe 60, small titties?
-
06-24-26 12:07 #18206Senior Member

Posts: 77This goes on
More than you know in a lot of places. The places get so busy because they get reviewed for something they are not and turn into a sausage fest. All of sudden, the cleanliness factor is reported. They don't have time to do the laundry. Etc because the next dude is waiting in the lobby. It's all about getting your money and moving on to the next guy. Always has been. Once on the table, you aren't leaving because you have expectations of what's going to happen based on something you read. I'm sure this has been going on since the inception of time.
Originally Posted by HowardBrannon
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 12:00 #18205Senior Member

Posts: 346Monica and vicky
I visited with Vicky a few weeks back and it was a good time. Sounds like I need to go back and visit with Monica as well. She's been reviewed several times and they've all been good. I'm not a big fan of hearing someone else's business. That always seems to be a problem there because most guys can't control themselves. Not near as bad as other places that have been reported but bad enough. Also not a fan of the door opening every 10 seconds either. It's called "The Deli" for a reason.
Originally Posted by WaterBucket78
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 10:31 #18204Senior Member

Posts: 159Lavender Lane
I noticed the same thing with the sheet!
Originally Posted by HowardBrannon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




