Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 26638
-
06-26-26 11:56 #26203Senior Member

Posts: 170Thanks for sharing
Sorry to hear that happened. I think I seen a few posts of the place or bond st can't remeber if the name but I want to say their was some posts about that not being legit. Not sure when I seen it but I do recall and noticed the post has been having different pictures as of late. But thank you for sharing that so that way other people know to avoid. Play safe.
Originally Posted by DomPom
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-26 01:05 #26202Regular Member

Posts: 16Avoid. Scam Cynthia
I tried TOFTT. And saw no reviews. But made a rookie mistake and a hard lesson learned. Didn't see any review for her but the supposed incall location from the ad is at the Bond Apartments on Monroe. Can't verify the claim, but had something set up in earlier this afternoon. She had deposit policy for first / new clients. Should've went with my gut but was thinking with the other head. Sent her half. Arrived on site and asked for the other 50% on arrival. Had a gut feeling, knew something was up but I was despite, horny, and somewhat convinced with some of her talking points. Sent her the other half and will meet me at the stairs. No dice, blocked and ignored. Can't tell if you real. But beware for fellow mongers. Can't seem to upload pictures of the ad since she tends to delete them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/515454755960
-
06-25-26 23:13 #26201Regular Member

Posts: 170Crystal Bait and Switch?
I wonder if this is Crystal's latest bait and switch. She's been running multiple ads with different women. She's tall and her prices have dramatically increased.
Originally Posted by NPC3001
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 20:47 #26200Regular Member

Posts: 2Jemma?
Pretty sure this is the same girl.
Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-103
-
06-25-26 15:52 #26199Senior Member

Posts: 52Interested if anyone's taken a dip
I reported on this before, but I'm curious once again since they keep posting regularly now.
Link here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/253911643490
She's posting this phone: 616[Deleted by Admin]197.
Might try again if no one has any other info.
-
06-25-26 15:14 #26198Regular Member

Posts: 5Not worth it
I drove from Kzoo to meet up with her today. Was pretty disappointed. The communication was pretty ok and no waiting for the room number when I arrived. But once I got to the door it was def not the same woman or at very least the pictures in the ad are dated. She had short blond hair, not long brown, as said she was 5"1 she was more like 6" tall. A little bit of baby damage too but that doesn't bother me, just wasn't what I was expecting. Also the prices in her ad are not accurate, she asked for 3.5 for a hh with FS. The massage was very lackluster as well as the rest of the encounter. I will kot repeat.
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:24 #26197Senior Member

Posts: 78Cleared inbox.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:20 #26196Senior Member

Posts: 491Utr
Ditto on the UTR. Rates, menu, appearance. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Slik9976
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:17 #26195Senior Member

Posts: 93You e exceeded your message amount. I'm interested and would like more info.
Originally Posted by Cj2005
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:04 #26194Senior Member

Posts: 78Utr
I have an UTR that is looking for a few good men.
Spring Lake / grand haven area.
If interested, pm me.
-
06-25-26 12:30 #26193Senior Member

Posts: 74Any experience
Has anyone got any feedback on her. I didn't see any reports.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/203699252388
-
06-25-26 06:48 #26192Senior Member

Posts: 185Can't get a response from her.
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 21:02 #26191Senior Member

Posts: 578Review?
How'd that go AK? We're dying to hear.
Originally Posted by AlexKai777
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 20:09 #26190Regular Member

Posts: 12No pics are way better than actual
No the pics are definitely not her and not close. She is much thicker.
Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:11 #26189Senior Member

Posts: 185Same no response.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





