Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 7952
-
06-26-26 11:16 #7877Senior Member

Posts: 238Re: snow
Is it this snow?
Originally Posted by SlowRoller
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/staccmastersnow
-
06-26-26 03:25 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 79Becca
I found Becca walking with a male on Clark at W 44th. I normally don't mess with the "couple walk", but it had bee awhile that night with no luck. She was a short white young female and quit attractive actually. She quickly jumped in the car. She gave a BBBJ with a spit for $20. She says she normally charges $30 but never hesitated when I said I only had 20. She quickly jumped out after and said thank you.
-
06-25-26 18:10 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 486Snow
Back when she broke into the scene, I had her digits and used to hook up with her off the beat. She actually lives in Toledo and comes to Cleveland and stay at her sister's house when she wants to make some $$ when she's out, she's usually out for 3-4 hrs, she won't even get in your car for less than 60. She'll stay for a week and hit the streets a couple times and answer calls the other days. I don't believe she's any kind of addict, pretty sure she does it for the fast cash.
Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 23:49 #7874Banned Member

Posts: 171Homeless
She is homeless always outside 23X W Huron will drain you for $25 cool girl and most of the time never has shoes on.
Originally Posted by JeanJizzes
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 21:03 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 97Looking for info on this girl
I see her walking around Asia town and west of Asia town. Usually on Superior or Payne and up and down E20-23. She looks young maybe late 20's brownish / blonde hair and has what looks like a heart tattoo on her right cheek. Thought about approaching but wasn't sure if she's a working girl or maybe just a homeless broad killing time.
-
06-24-26 10:15 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 54That sounds like Britney *****, who I passed on just before I picked up Annie. When I picked her up last fall she seemed very nice and wanted to take care of me, but then went off on me when I didn't want her smoking her crack pipe in my car, accusing me of being in with the police. She's unstable. There's another Brittany out there, lesbian, dark hair with a crooked smile and very chill. I was recently told she had gotten her hair colored fire engine red, but you know how reliable these girls are with their info. She doesn't come out often, so I don't know if she got a dye job or not, but if it was her, then her addiction has changed her. Either way, no up front payments for these crackheads and users, ever. Even if you've known them for years.
Originally Posted by OhMyGoodness
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 06:43 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 139Brittany
Found Britney at 73rd and Hague. She is short, late 20's, dyed fiery red hair. We had a good time and I decided I'd like some more. We agreed on a price and dummy me let her select the location and gave up front. She hopped out without services rendered and went into a house. It took me nearly 20 minutes of honking every 3 minutes before she came back out with restitution. She told me that 'every one of you mother f* are going to get what's coming. Karma'. Not sure what that means but I'd be cautious with her. I was going to put where she hopped out at but I don't want to get banned.
-
06-23-26 13:11 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 54Annie
I know I said I was done, but. Ran into Annie yesterday morning on Clark. Cute girl with reddish pink shoulder length hair. Went to my usual spot and had a very nice time. She gave a very nice BBBJ. She's a very sweet girl and I thought I would finally have someone reliable to be able to do more with in the future. Unfortunately, within 5 hours of dropping her off she got picked up by the county on a warrant for absconding from cctc. Got to wonder if they'll send her to prison for it this time.
-
06-20-26 12:22 #7869Senior Member

Posts: 90In face encounters.
My guess is there are a handful of girls who still prefer the old school method of in person transactions. Working off those webpages comes with another suite of headaches. There is something about in person interactions that cannot be replicated. I know that's why I personally like shopping the scene rather than those sites.
Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 08:47 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 1192New girl
Thanks Slick. She and I are pretty solid, I guess as solid as we can be, being 3,000 miles apart. But, I'm working on getting her over here for a visit to see if it works.
Originally Posted by SlickMutha
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:52 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 377Good to hear all is well.
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]
Congrats on the new girl!
If she has a friend or sister & they want a friend, let me know.
-
06-19-26 16:50 #7866Senior Member

Posts: 480Does she still drive over here from a suburb to do this? I know she's not the first to do that, but it's always interesting to hear some really do that. My guess is functioning addict. But then why not get on a SB site or something, so odd, but fascinating in a way.
Originally Posted by BudBowl2001
[View Original Post]
She didn't look heavy as the newer reports mentioned? I've texted with her before, but I think my hangup was not wanting to send a face pic to her. If I recall she also wanted way more than if you picked her up, so she's obviously a little or a lot off in her ways of thinking.
If anyone has her current number PM though, I'd like to try again to meet up.
-
06-19-26 08:54 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 1239Snowstorm
While passing through the area the other night. Saw the long lost snow and another black female near 99 and lorsin. Standing in a doorway. She was dressed like the old prospect days. Looked good. Didn't have time to indulge, but looked very good.
-
06-16-26 22:30 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 32I wish I had this luck. I've recently tried this, where I started on 44th and Clark, went all the way up to 117th and Lorain. Nothing. A couple of times. This was probably a little after 4 pm both attempts? Maybe that's a slow time, idk. Today I tried and nothing again. I just jumped on 90 E entrance and drove back. I was hungry anyway. This seems exciting but just haven't found any action.
Originally Posted by MrDo1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 18:35 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 1368Good timing
The Hooker scene is at its all time worst. Your timing was good on finding that Danish babe. Hoping it works for you.
Originally Posted by Cheech1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





