Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 31855
-
06-29-26 20:48 #31645Regular Member

Posts: 17What bugs me about this ad are the pics. Different girls and then a screenshot of a google search.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
However. The videos seem to be of the main girl advertising and also of what they are advertising (all covered) so that seems fine by me. If it's really her. Looks like a good time for sure.
-
06-29-26 01:49 #31644Senior Member

Posts: 60As long as their videos aren't advertising what they aren't selling I don't mind too much. Like don't put no BBJ on your ad if I see multiple shots of you giving them in your videos.
Originally Posted by Deebo22
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 20:15 #31643Senior Member

Posts: 74Adding on, you really aren't going to find many Asian providers in this area, much less on ls, stg, or other "lower" sites.
Originally Posted by DGrizzle
[View Original Post]
And being realistic here, any 7/10 girl offering low rates is more than likely offering a knife to the side or worse.
-
06-28-26 19:39 #31642Senior Member

Posts: 100Videos
Man you had thinking about the don't ask and don't tell how do you guys feel about these providers clearly fucking or sucking the managers or BF in these videos the post on their Ads, I tend to enjoy seeming them and typically feel if you find some intel on their situation whether they have a lurker or one that's out of sight out of mind plays a big factor for me but genuinely it lets me know at least this girl is real but just want to hear from some of you mongers what do yall think about them posting these type vids example https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/211043509.
Originally Posted by DGrizzle
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 16:07 #31641Senior Member

Posts: 297Thank you
Thank you Radek and Grizzle!
-
06-28-26 13:35 #31640Senior Member

Posts: 93The first one the white girl Missy ad is Miranda. She's been in the game for a while now. I feel like I've heard mostly positive things about her meets, but she's got her issues like many of them. My general philosophy on that is don't ask don't tell and don't show me or make it obvious. And there's generally a pretty strong correlation with effort they put into their ads or posts and effort they put into making a meet good, obviously there's exceptions and everyone has off days. But generally a high effort post means someone who actually cares a little bit about how they're perceived so they'll probably put more effort into preparing themselves and their room, etc. For a meet.
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
There was a period where there were a bunch of fake pics like stolen pics on her ads. Not sure what that's all about.
The last ad you posted is 99.9% a fake. Some of the big tells are the whatsapp telegram numbers. That isn't a thing in our market in a meaningful way at least. But those apps are huge for foreigners and internationally in general. There might be one in a hundred girls who are physically in Memphis who might ever use something like that. Probably more like one in a thousand honestly. It's just too easy to use a regular cellphone here or use an app for wifi calls, whatever if you don't have service.
As soon as I see whatsapp or telegram on any ads, especially on a low end site like these, I immediately flag it as a scam of some sort. Especially coupled with pics and promises that sound too good to be true. That's another huge red flag. Anytime they open with no restrictions, everything available, all bare, whatever whatever. Yeah, that's a scam ad LOL. Even if someone is open to that here, it won't be blasted on their ad like that in most cases. OR if it is, it'll be from someone who looks pretty rough and you immediately are like yeah they pretty much have to put something like that in the ad to get any messages.
-
06-28-26 12:41 #31639Senior Member

Posts: 113Missy
I've been trying to get in touch with Missy too. Supposedly she's "sharing" a number with a provider named Bella https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...f/570309415751 and https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/211060828 Given a recent report that Missy may be on a state sponsored vacation I believe Bella might be using Missy's pic for a bait and switch.
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 00:49 #31638Senior Member

Posts: 297Visiting soon
Have been reading the forum, but it seems pretty dry. I travel quite a bit so I can recommend stuff in most destinations if anyone needs. If anyone has any intel I would appreciate it, DM is OK too.
So far these have caught my eye:
Missy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/209805112.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bartl...p/469224912897
Ashley: https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...t/085287999266.
Also saw some ads for Corinth MS and Jonesboro Ar on Skip, but they look like MP's.
And finally, this ads I am not sure about, any experience:
https://fortunecookies.com.listcrawl...phis/210976743
-
06-27-26 22:48 #31637Senior Member

Posts: 74I figured it out, those are tiny links. I wont say the full site since it's censored
Originally Posted by URCaveManez87
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 16:41 #31636Senior Member

Posts: 35Same issue
Yea I'm having the same issue. Could you copy / paste their web page links so we can see who you are talking about. Just go to their posts and copy the website link then paste it in here.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 22:21 #31635Senior Member

Posts: 110Angel
First one I've seen walking down Lamar. Too many rules for me to call or stop but looks like her pics.
Originally Posted by DTaylor6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 20:02 #31634Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5The last one you posted on STGs its four hundred for hr I passed on that.
Originally Posted by DTaylor6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 17:28 #31633Senior Member

Posts: 103Hey brother! Thanks for following suit with these reviews, after I posted my reviews. Are you able to edit these links at all? None of them are pulling up anything for me so not sure what girls you are talking about unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Lilmemphis123
[View Original Post]
Robert
-
06-25-26 16:02 #31632Senior Member

Posts: 36I hit up Katie passed on her cause she didn't have a room. Same with this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/831977004536 she wanted me to pick her get a room that's more than want I want to do. Bentlie is on my list she wants to meet at a spot on Jackson hh is $$. Nova on my list too she is $50 $$ $$50 would've saw her Tuesday but someone else responded back before her but I plan on having a busy weekend this weekend.
Originally Posted by AVeryGoodnight
[View Original Post]
3 more I got a eye on.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/210805838
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/210460924
https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...-/636695411909
-
06-25-26 10:04 #31631Senior Member

Posts: 80Blond London
https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...m/322693721095
Has anybody seen London lately? Was the service up to par?









Reply With Quote





