Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1235 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 18521
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18191

    Sakura Selena

    Called ahead for Selena. Once again the scouting report was very accurate. I think this girl is very attractive and her vibe was incredible. As soon as I stepped in the room she grabbed my crotch and gave it a quick shake, like "I'm going to rock you" before we even negotiated. I thought that meant she wanted to get right to it, but she insisted on a massage, which was actually pretty nice. Fingers / knuckles deep into my back and her work on my neck and shoulders felt very good. Her BBBJ was awesome, she took her time and licked me slowly up and down before diving in, something most girls don't do. Went through a few positions, she asked for mish and seemed to enjoy it the most. She really put in more effort than a lot of girls do there. Looks: 8.5, session: 9.

  2. #18190

    Waste of time

    Hotel Asians are a waste of time. Figured that out years ago. The failures outweigh the successes 5 to 1. I'd be more interested in visiting Hollywood Asians or K Girls in Columbus again. I know I'm getting what I paid for there. Happy hunting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Tried the Chester Rd ones last week. Manager said two, of course it wasn't true. They will say anything to get you there. Service was ok but she kept asking for more tips, more tips. Was a turn off. She was young-ish 30 something maybe. That was last weekend. They may of changed ladies since then.

  3. #18189
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy2  [View Original Post]
    Based on my experience, the haggling would be endless and the service lackluster.
    if they have a dot on the head... use that as a target

  4. #18188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Chester

    Tried the Chester Rd ones last week. Manager said two, of course it wasn't true. They will say anything to get you there. Service was ok but she kept asking for more tips, more tips. Was a turn off. She was young-ish 30 something maybe. That was last weekend. They may of changed ladies since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan513  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited recently?

  5. #18187

    Hotel Asians

    Has anyone visited recently?

  6. #18186

    I will stick with East Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it be cool if for a change of pace the deli got a model or two from Delhi. Not that area in western part of cincy. Talking ladies from the subcontinent, some of whom are gorgeous. I see enough of em prowling the parks and grocery stores in our fair city. Would love to add that to my checklist.
    Based on my experience, the haggling would be endless and the service lackluster.

  7. #18185

    I'm with SlamT

    That is something I could go for. I've seen a few advertise on Tryst and it's ultra expensive. More so than most others I've come across. The line at The Deli would be even longer for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it be cool if for a change of pace the deli got a model or two from Delhi. Not that area in western part of cincy. Talking ladies from the subcontinent, some of whom are gorgeous. I see enough of em prowling the parks and grocery stores in our fair city. Would love to add that to my checklist.

  8. #18184
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    If the massage was good, finale was good; no wet and cold spots on the towel; what more a monger want?

    Did the older masseuse that members are speaking of; did she work at D & P for years? Maybe 60, small titties?
    I've been to places that at least throw away a paper cover or replace some paper towels. I'd rather not be draped in a sheet that other mongers may have beat off under.

    Never went to D&P, but I would say her tits were pretty average for a Chinese girl. B cups probably.

  9. #18183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Attention BuckMtn69 - Please Clear Inbox

    Would like to message you, sir!

  10. #18182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    The Deli, Indeed

    Wouldn't it be cool if for a change of pace the deli got a model or two from Delhi. Not that area in western part of cincy. Talking ladies from the subcontinent, some of whom are gorgeous. I see enough of em prowling the parks and grocery stores in our fair city. Would love to add that to my checklist.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    I visited with Vicky a few weeks back and it was a good time. Sounds like I need to go back and visit with Monica as well. She's been reviewed several times and they've all been good. I'm not a big fan of hearing someone else's business. That always seems to be a problem there because most guys can't control themselves. Not near as bad as other places that have been reported but bad enough. Also not a fan of the door opening every 10 seconds either. It's called "The Deli" for a reason.

  11. #18181

    Towels

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoMan  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the same thing with the sheet!
    If the massage was good, finale was good; no wet and cold spots on the towel; what more a monger want?

    Did the older masseuse that members are speaking of; did she work at D & P for years? Maybe 60, small titties?

  12. #18180

    This goes on

    More than you know in a lot of places. The places get so busy because they get reviewed for something they are not and turn into a sausage fest. All of sudden, the cleanliness factor is reported. They don't have time to do the laundry. Etc because the next dude is waiting in the lobby. It's all about getting your money and moving on to the next guy. Always has been. Once on the table, you aren't leaving because you have expectations of what's going to happen based on something you read. I'm sure this has been going on since the inception of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBrannon  [View Original Post]
    Name: Lavender Lane Massage.

    Address: 114XX Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 452XX.

    Coordinates: 3916'24.8"and 8419'33.X"W.

    Walked in, met with an older masseuse.

    Undressed in front of her, but when I laid down on the table was draped and massage began.

    Massage was actually pretty good with strong pressure, walked on my back and got a stop between my shoulder blades that was bothering me to pop.

    Undraped for an oil rub down with some teasing.

    On the flip first signaled DIY, but after some insisting she helped..

  13. #18179

    Monica and vicky

    I visited with Vicky a few weeks back and it was a good time. Sounds like I need to go back and visit with Monica as well. She's been reviewed several times and they've all been good. I'm not a big fan of hearing someone else's business. That always seems to be a problem there because most guys can't control themselves. Not near as bad as other places that have been reported but bad enough. Also not a fan of the door opening every 10 seconds either. It's called "The Deli" for a reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterBucket78  [View Original Post]
    I passed through your city, and while there visited Sakura. Booked a 4 pm appointment, but it was pretty light for some reason that day. I'm pretty confident I could have been a walk-in and there wouldn't have been an issue. There was no one in the waiting room. Got a half-hour 4 hand visit with Monica and Vicky, and was absolutely not disappointed. Pretty sure it was Vicky that greeted me at the door, led me to the room and introduced herself to me with a DFK. Had an absolute memorable time and I could hear someone else having a memorable time of their own, so that was exciting in its own way.

    On the flip one was kissing me, and the other BBBJ. Then they switched, and one straddled my face while the other sucked on me. After a bit it was CG and the straddling continued. I wanted to do them both so convinced them to switch places. Finished in the bag, got my water, then went along with my day. Would recommend, would repeat.

    I wish I was closer or traveled there more often so I could enjoy the services there more often.

  14. #18178

    Lavender Lane

    I noticed the same thing with the sheet!

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBrannon  [View Original Post]
    Name: Lavender Lane Massage.

    Address: 114XX Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 452XX.

    Coordinates: 3916'24.8"and 8419'33.X"W.

    Walked in, met with an older masseuse.

    Undressed in front of her, but when I laid down on the table was draped and massage began.

    Massage was actually pretty good with strong pressure, walked on my back and got a stop between my shoulder blades that was bothering me to pop.

    Undraped for an oil rub down with some teasing.

    On the flip first signaled DIY, but after some insisting she helped.

    I actually thought this would be a place I'd go to semi-regularly since the massage was good, but as I was leaving I saw her fold the drape sheet back up and put it where it had been when I walked in.

    That's a hard no for me.

  15. #18177
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Galbraith exit

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden3  [View Original Post]
    Galbraith and what street?
    Right off I75 going east on Galbraith 1/2 mile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape