Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 1775 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 26620
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26200

    Jemma Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates. Was she overweight how would you rate her looks on a scale of 1-10. Is Greek included or an upcharge?
    It was 150 qv and she let me know that it would be 50 extra for Greek which I said no so we agreed on 150, YMMV. She's hard to describe LOL. She's about 5'2' has thin legs but like a massive torso / belly, I think the best description was actually the body of Humpty Dumpty but the face of Hunchback. She had a raspy voice which I find attractive LOL, but it's not from smoking from what I could tell. I would say a 2. 5 out of 10, sorry Jemma. Like I said if she drastically lowers her rates maybe to like the 80-100 range it would justify seeing her again.

    I'm not saying don't see her because I can endorse her reliability and service, but be prepared for the physical looks and trying to justify if the rates are worth it.

  2. #26199

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLebek  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the same girl, Jemma. I've seen her before but I can't justify seeing her again due to the rate to age to attractiveness ratio. She's a nice woman and can be sensual and does Greek, but she's not the most attractive which sucks. No candy use, but there are signs of a "roommate" - size 12-14 shoes, and again not attractive. Think hunchback of Notre Damne. I would see her again if she drastically lowered her rates.
    What were her rates. Was she overweight how would you rate her looks on a scale of 1-10. Is Greek included or an upcharge?

  3. #26198

    Jemma

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJason  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the same girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-103
    Yes that's the same girl, Jemma. I've seen her before but I can't justify seeing her again due to the rate to age to attractiveness ratio. She's a nice woman and can be sensual and does Greek, but she's not the most attractive which sucks. No candy use, but there are signs of a "roommate" - size 12-14 shoes, and again not attractive. Think hunchback of Notre Damne. I would see her again if she drastically lowered her rates.

  4. #26197

    Thanks for sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by DomPom  [View Original Post]
    I tried TOFTT. And saw no reviews. But made a rookie mistake and a hard lesson learned. Didn't see any review for her but the supposed incall location from the ad is at the Bond Apartments on Monroe. Can't verify the claim, but had something set up in earlier this afternoon. She had deposit policy for first / new clients. Should've went with my gut but was thinking with the other head. Sent her half. Arrived on site and asked for the other 50% on arrival. Had a gut feeling, knew something was up but I was despite, horny, and somewhat convinced with some of her talking points. Sent her the other half and will meet me at the stairs. No dice, blocked and ignored. Can't tell if you real. But beware for fellow mongers. Can't seem to upload pictures of the ad since she tends to delete them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/515454755960
    Sorry to hear that happened. I think I seen a few posts of the place or bond st can't remeber if the name but I want to say their was some posts about that not being legit. Not sure when I seen it but I do recall and noticed the post has been having different pictures as of late. But thank you for sharing that so that way other people know to avoid. Play safe.

  5. #26196

    Avoid. Scam Cynthia

    I tried TOFTT. And saw no reviews. But made a rookie mistake and a hard lesson learned. Didn't see any review for her but the supposed incall location from the ad is at the Bond Apartments on Monroe. Can't verify the claim, but had something set up in earlier this afternoon. She had deposit policy for first / new clients. Should've went with my gut but was thinking with the other head. Sent her half. Arrived on site and asked for the other 50% on arrival. Had a gut feeling, knew something was up but I was despite, horny, and somewhat convinced with some of her talking points. Sent her the other half and will meet me at the stairs. No dice, blocked and ignored. Can't tell if you real. But beware for fellow mongers. Can't seem to upload pictures of the ad since she tends to delete them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/515454755960

  6. #26195

    Crystal Bait and Switch?

    I wonder if this is Crystal's latest bait and switch. She's been running multiple ads with different women. She's tall and her prices have dramatically increased.

    Quote Originally Posted by NPC3001  [View Original Post]
    I drove from Kzoo to meet up with her today. Was pretty disappointed. The communication was pretty ok and no waiting for the room number when I arrived. But once I got to the door it was def not the same woman or at very least the pictures in the ad are dated. She had short blond hair, not long brown, as said she was 5"1 she was more like 6" tall. A little bit of baby damage too but that doesn't bother me, just wasn't what I was expecting. Also the prices in her ad are not accurate, she asked for 3.5 for a hh with FS. The massage was very lackluster as well as the rest of the encounter. I will kot repeat.

  7. #26194

    Jemma?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfCaboose  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any feedback on her. I didn't see any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/203699252388
    Pretty sure this is the same girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jemma-103

  8. #26193

    Interested if anyone's taken a dip

    I reported on this before, but I'm curious once again since they keep posting regularly now.

    Link here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/253911643490

    She's posting this phone: 616[Deleted by Admin]197.

    Might try again if no one has any other info.

  9. #26192

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    How'd that go AK? We're dying to hear.
    I drove from Kzoo to meet up with her today. Was pretty disappointed. The communication was pretty ok and no waiting for the room number when I arrived. But once I got to the door it was def not the same woman or at very least the pictures in the ad are dated. She had short blond hair, not long brown, as said she was 5"1 she was more like 6" tall. A little bit of baby damage too but that doesn't bother me, just wasn't what I was expecting. Also the prices in her ad are not accurate, she asked for 3.5 for a hh with FS. The massage was very lackluster as well as the rest of the encounter. I will kot repeat.

  10. #26191
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Ditto on the UTR. Rates, menu, appearance. Thanks.
    Cleared inbox.

  11. #26190

    Utr

    Ditto on the UTR. Rates, menu, appearance. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slik9976  [View Original Post]
    You e exceeded your message amount. I'm interested and would like more info.

  12. #26189
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj2005  [View Original Post]
    I have an UTR that is looking for a few good men.

    Spring Lake / grand haven area.

    If interested, pm me.
    You e exceeded your message amount. I'm interested and would like more info.

  13. #26188

    Utr

    I have an UTR that is looking for a few good men.

    Spring Lake / grand haven area.

    If interested, pm me.

  14. #26187

    Any experience

    Has anyone got any feedback on her. I didn't see any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...3/203699252388

  15. #26186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    How'd that go AK? We're dying to hear.
    Can't get a response from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape