Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 18688
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18103

    Yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Again how recent was this visit? If she is back for how long?

    I went there 2 weeks ago and was told she was gone and they said they didn't know when she'd be back.
    He posted a visit yesterday where they said he was back too, so believe him and go, or don't and call in the morning and ask.

  2. #18102

    Looking for high quality L1

    I've got a fuckbuddy so I don't really need that at the moment but I do still love a great light touch massage, especially with a lot of buildup. It's been a bit since I've toured the valley for this so I'm looking for suggestions. Feel free to pm if you don't want to list anything public. I'd love to find a regular that doesn't break the bank.

  3. #18101

    Jessica at Oasis

    I was on the west side of town today so I stopped by Oasis as it has been a few months since I've been. I was pleasantly surprised to see Jessica, an old favorite of mine. I have not seen her since late last year but she is still as cute as I remember her with her C / D cups. Asked for a TS, still the same TS set up but also still the same B2 B fun. She was very pleased to find that my skin is still as smooth as she remembers LOL. Back to the room, we lfk and had me lay down for a BBBJ. We then went through acg, mish, standing mish and finished cim. Afterwards, she laid down with me as we caught up on our lives since we last saw each other. Said she is here for the rest of the month.

  4. #18100
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcosatky  [View Original Post]
    Posted a few days ago about Jennifer. Any leads on where she works these days? Been in the mood for an older beautiful provider who is an expert at her craft like Jennifer was.
    She stopped working. Retired and enjoying all the money she's made.

  5. #18099
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    After driving past it a few times finally took the plunge this weekend. On Cave Creek north of Cactus, is where European Massage is located.

    Curiosity got the best of me and went in again. This time went prepared knowing I'd get someone. I go in and 2 girls there I believe the one I got was Lucy and the other was like Yuyu. First paid house fee, which I think was high, $50. I believe Infinity, K Spa, Sunny, Lucky and Red 8 are 40, and one was like 35, again could be wrong.

    Lucy looked good, perky tits and maybe mid-late 30's, or could be 40's, them Chinitas always surprise me! She was grabbing my crotch then asked if I wanted massage or "hip thrusts motion" 😆. Did hip thrusts motion and she laughed and we began to prep. She then asked for tip, I asked how much, I told her what is the norm, she then said idk you tell me, so I went low 100! She said too low! I said 110, again she said too low. And then I say 120, ok. We began, but then it kinda sucked. First NO kissing! She said, "Oh no! We Chinese NO LIKE KISSING!" Was about to bring Eva, Dream, Mia, Emma, Strawberry etc who was down to kiss! Then the BJ. NO BBBJ. Again killed the mood, she asked 20 more for it I caved, and even then she only did BBBJ for like a minute or 2 before she placed rubber. That said she let me skullf $ck her so. Yay? Haha.

    She then rode on top, cg, then more on top, she did ride me good and let me suck her perky nips. When I came she then gave me like a tittie twister while on top. Haha.

    We cleaned up and she said hope to see you soon! She mentioned new girls next month. All in all 5 for house and 14 for tip.

    I believe TimTheEx mentioned it to me, and hes right, once you try the "lower houses" you appreciate the better ones.

    IF you need a quick release and can't be away from the misses for too long and live nearby, then yes European is OK. But when they charge as much as K Spa and Sunny and Sunny is just like 20 minutes away, heck go to Sunny. Or even better, go make the trek to Red 8, Infinity or Lucky.

    For comparison the prior week said my goodbye to Eva at Infinity for 2** tip plus 40 Hhr I believe.

    And I believe Mia at K Spa and Emma at Sunny where 4* hhr house tip and 12-14 x for hhr tip.
    Thanks for the TOFTT dude. Your post is the testimony of why only a few spots kept getting attention in the forum instead of the other 100+.

  6. #18098

    Kelly / Cloud

    Started to get the itch again and reached out to Kelly. She told me she was going to be leaving next week so I figured I'd go have a farewell visit until she's back in the fall.

    It was long day yesterday and I was tired but knew Kelly could get me going. I went in and used the bathroom and clean myself up a little bit before the massage. Kellys English is very good and we get along very well. She's massaging me and it's actually pretty therapeutic. After a little while, I start to feel a little tickle as she's teasing me while working on my legs. We start laughing and playing innocent, which only makes it even more fun. I turn over and she continues the massage for a little bit before applying a little bit of oil and starts waking me up. Keli has a tight body and I really enjoy every part of it. Whether she's up in cowgirl or looking up at me while she's on her knees it's a beautiful sight. I typically don't do much DATY but I made an exception with her because it's so tight and clean. BBBJ is one of the best and the teasing is the best. Lots of p2 p sliding before covering up. I used all my time and then some. Left a little poorer but also happier. . 6 hf and 2 for Kelly. Her last day at Cloud is the 29th. Don't miss out. The place was dead when I went around 1:30.

  7. #18097
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyfishing69  [View Original Post]
    I Was In Sun City West and stopped by Lily Spa. I walked in and Gina opened the window and I handed her house fee for the hour. Her massage was okay. On the flip we negotiated the tip and we did the usual. CBJ and CFS. My only complaint today is I stopped by mid morning and they were busy.

    For you far northwest valley guys. This place is a little hit or miss. Sometimes they have some good ones working.

    I use to frequent this place a lot a few years ago. Back in the day when Sophia and Jennifer worked there. Jennifer was a little older but she would have you leaving with a smile. Sophia on the other hand, she was young, pretty with a great body and she loved to fuck.
    Posted a few days ago about Jennifer. Any leads on where she works these days? Been in the mood for an older beautiful provider who is an expert at her craft like Jennifer was.

  8. #18096
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddog1987  [View Original Post]
    No the girl at Tai Chi is completely new. I know the Sasha you are talking about and she is coming back next month according to mamasan, she is the super friendly one. The girl there now give the best therapeutic massage, because she has a license. But original Sasha you are talking about is better at L3 service. I mean she really gets into it, but not as good on my sore muscles. I'm going back to get a good regular massage and L2 after this long week is over. Tai Chi is at 51st ave and Olive.
    Great timing. I was just about to write something up. I just went ahead and went this morning. The girl there I saw is Sasa, which is what got me confused at first before I saw another review you did. She corrected me when I said Sasha so I assume it was her. She talked about her training. I wasn't too impressed with the massage myself, it was about average for most providers for myself. I don't think she was too "on" this morning, though. She looked great, great body and very eager and friendly. But she felt a little tired today. She mentioned something about it jokingly when a business next door had a saw or something go off and it was a little loud. We laughed about it and she made a comment about being to early for that, so I think she was just tired today.

    I touched her legs during massage and she put my hand back on table so I don't think she wanted touching during massage. The room was nice and roomy and had a large full bed length mirror which was nice. I asked about table shower and couldn't make out her answer so I dropped it. I only got L2 as well, it was. 6 hr, $ for CBJ (what I got) and $. 5 for BBBJ from what she said. She took her top down and she felt great, allowed touching over panties under dress but nothing else. She did get onto table at one point between my legs and that was great. Finished and then she gave me some water and I left, probably about 15 min early. So a little different from your experience with her but still fine and would be interested in going back to see her or maybe someone else.

  9. #18095

    Fendi Back x2?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBuddha  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would get an early session in today so I headed to Gold Panda for breakfast. Got lucky and was able to have a session with Fendi. She is a beautiful young lady with a smoking hot body and a fun attitude. She got me undressed and we headed to shower room. Great experience in there, scrubbing, sucking, and rubbing all over each other. I got dine on her mei mei while she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She got me to pop in her mouth after a few and then cleaned me up. We went back to room, she gave me a massage until junior woke up again. She does a good massage. She asked about a cover and I said yes, popped on cover and start riding me. Pretty amazing to look at while she is on top. We switched around, did some doggie, and moved around to mish. She let me squeeze those tits and DFK. I popped in the cover, she cleaned me up and then Coco brought me some water. This is a nice place, like to ladies here. Started day out very happy and headed out. Have fun mongers.
    Again how recent was this visit? If she is back for how long?

    I went there 2 weeks ago and was told she was gone and they said they didn't know when she'd be back.

  10. #18094

    Not the same Sasha as before

    Quote Originally Posted by AussChub  [View Original Post]
    Was the girl at Tai Chi named Sasha by any chance? If not so you remember her name?
    No the girl at Tai Chi is completely new. I know the Sasha you are talking about and she is coming back next month according to mamasan, she is the super friendly one. The girl there now give the best therapeutic massage, because she has a license. But original Sasha you are talking about is better at L3 service. I mean she really gets into it, but not as good on my sore muscles. I'm going back to get a good regular massage and L2 after this long week is over. Tai Chi is at 51st ave and Olive.

  11. #18093

    Tina at Spa63 is a goddess!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAz  [View Original Post]
    Read some past reviews about Tina and thought I would stop by and see her. I didn't make an appointment and when I got there she was the one who opened the window. I paid her for the half hour and she opened the door grabbed my hand and led me to the room. She was being a little touchy so I grabbed her ass and once in the room I started kissing her. I handed her the tip and she helped me get undressed and gave me a nice preview of her BBBJ talents. When she came back in the room she gave me a playful strip tease and the fun began. We started with DFK and worked into some Daty, BBBJ, ACG, MISS and I finished in K-9.

    Tina is pretty with a nice body. She was eager to please and seems like she enjoys what she does. I would say she more on the GFE side if that's what you're looking for.

    We talked for a few minutes afterwards and it sounds like she might be there through July. I will be back.
    Last hear I visited Tina 2 or 3 times each month when she rotated at Lucky spa and Spa63 and other place. I had my longest sessions with her and she just has the perfect body and personality. She hits all the bells and lets me CIM after CFS. She and Dream are my 2 favorites on the west side. Very similar personality and service. But Tina is less busy and gives more personal service. I went in 2 times this month to see Tina and sadly got Cici. The other girl here. Cici is has great massage and great service and offers extras. But not quite the same personality as Tina. I recommend both and I'll be back next week to try to get a 4 hand. Spa63 is at 67th and Olive, next to liquor store.

  12. #18092

    Lily Spa

    I Was In Sun City West and stopped by Lily Spa. I walked in and Gina opened the window and I handed her house fee for the hour. Her massage was okay. On the flip we negotiated the tip and we did the usual. CBJ and CFS. My only complaint today is I stopped by mid morning and they were busy.

    For you far northwest valley guys. This place is a little hit or miss. Sometimes they have some good ones working.

    I use to frequent this place a lot a few years ago. Back in the day when Sophia and Jennifer worked there. Jennifer was a little older but she would have you leaving with a smile. Sophia on the other hand, she was young, pretty with a great body and she loved to fuck.

  13. #18091
    I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.


    Posts: 127

    Breakfast at Gold Panda in Sun City

    Thought I would get an early session in today so I headed to Gold Panda for breakfast. Got lucky and was able to have a session with Fendi. She is a beautiful young lady with a smoking hot body and a fun attitude. She got me undressed and we headed to shower room. Great experience in there, scrubbing, sucking, and rubbing all over each other. I got dine on her mei mei while she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She got me to pop in her mouth after a few and then cleaned me up. We went back to room, she gave me a massage until junior woke up again. She does a good massage. She asked about a cover and I said yes, popped on cover and start riding me. Pretty amazing to look at while she is on top. We switched around, did some doggie, and moved around to mish. She let me squeeze those tits and DFK. I popped in the cover, she cleaned me up and then Coco brought me some water. This is a nice place, like to ladies here. Started day out very happy and headed out. Have fun mongers.

  14. #18090

    Thanks for trying the other places

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    After driving past it a few times finally took the plunge this weekend. On Cave Creek north of Cactus, is where European Massage is located.

    Curiosity got the best of me and went in again. This time went prepared knowing I'd get someone. I go in and 2 girls there I believe the one I got was Lucy and the other was like Yuyu. First paid house fee, which I think was high, $50. I believe Infinity, K Spa, Sunny, Lucky and Red 8 are 40, and one was like 35, again could be wrong.

    Lucy looked good, perky tits and maybe mid-late 30's, or could be 40's, them Chinitas always surprise me! She was grabbing my crotch then asked if I wanted massage or "hip thrusts motion" 😆. Did hip thrusts motion and she laughed and we began to prep. She then asked for tip, I asked how much, I told her what is the norm, she then said idk you tell me, so I went low 100! She said too low! I said 110, again she said too low. And then I say 120, ok. We began, but then it kinda sucked. First NO kissing! She said, "Oh no! We Chinese NO LIKE KISSING!" Was about to bring Eva, Dream, Mia, Emma, Strawberry etc who was down to kiss! Then the BJ. NO BBBJ. Again killed the mood, she asked 20 more for it I caved, and even then she only did BBBJ for like a minute or 2 before she placed rubber. That said she let me skullf $ck her so. Yay? Haha.

    She then rode on top, cg, then more on top, she did ride me good and let me suck her perky nips. When I came she then gave me like a tittie twister while on top. Haha.

    We cleaned up and she said hope to see you soon! She mentioned new girls next month. All in all 5 for house and 14 for tip.

    I believe TimTheEx mentioned it to me, and hes right, once you try the "lower houses" you appreciate the better ones.
    Thanks for a great review. Always been curious about this place, heard a lot of mentions about it but haven't seen anyone take the time to do a detailed review until your post. Much appreciate you scoping out the lay of the land here for us all and giving us a heads up.

  15. #18089

    Addresses

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Where are these places located? DM if needed. Do either open earlier than 8am?
    Red 8: https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-red-8...a-mesa-az-4772#review-4258048.

    Cloud: https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-cloud...e-mesa-az-7187#rubmaps.

    These are probably the two best options in Mesa right now.

    I don't think either place opens before 8 am, but I do hear that exceptions can be made sometimes for regulars. Best way to confirm is just to call / text and ask.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape