Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 890 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 13347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13182
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampaguy37  [View Original Post]
    Figured we could use an actual Tampa MP review rather than a bunch of dudes arguing about the Latina agency, so here goes.

    Visited With Spa and. Although this had been reported as an L3 establishment within the last week or two. My experience could not have been more different.

    First off, the positives. Very friendly mamasan, pleasant girl, nice thin body, 6+ out of 10. Probably in early 40's but hard to tell. Did not get her name. . 7 to the house for the 45 min massage. Nice clean facility, really.

    Massage was really good. Good firm pressure, nailed the back spots, full legs, glutes, feet, head, hands. The whole 9. She was fine with no draping (and I thought that was a first clue that extras were welcome). After the great massage, back walking, hot towel, scalp rub. Really good quality massage. I mean. I was pretty surprised how good it was.

    Negatives (from the perspective of the reason we're all here)? Not a HINT of an extra. Less than zero. No accidental hand slips, teasing, flirting. Nothing. Not even an invite to flip (And when I casually brushed her leg to try and indicate an interest, I was met with a firm verbal "NO!" And, despite my occasional dabbling in this less-than-moral hobby, no does indeed mean no to me. So that was that. And I was only interested in an L1. But, nada. In fairness, I did not flash the add'l roses I brought to the party. Not sure if that would have affected anything, but I don't look broke, so.

    Also. Not crazy about the front-facing parking on a major thoroughfare as well but it is what it is.

    So. While YMMV at this place, it is highly unlikely that I will be returning (unless I want another great legit massage). Hopefully one of why'all have a better experience than I did.
    Not my experience. New girl came no teasing at the flip asked what I wanted. CBJ cowgirl she rode nice and popped in bag.

  2. #13181
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    OMG! You were not lying about the blonde.
    Yeah she's Awesome. Another one coming soon. I'll let ya know of course.

  3. #13180

    301

    What do I have to do to get this 301 spot? Asked a few people no one seems to respond to my message. Tampa is getting dry since Kennedy closed down unless you go over to st Pete.

  4. #13179

    LF Recommendations

    In town for a couple days and staying around the Lutz area. Looking for any recommendations with younger, beautiful talent. Welcome any AMP / non-AMP options. PM is fine and TIA!

  5. #13178

    Hot girl Mimi at Palace Spa in Palm Harbor

    I stopped by here early in the evening, parked, and rang the bell. I was buzzed in and was greeted inside by a friendly manager, who welcomed me in and walked me to the room. The place is clean and nicely set up inside. I chatted briefly with the manager, and she then told me that pretty K-girl Mimi was available and would be right in.

    The manager left, and very soon after there was a light knock on the door, and Mimi then came in and introduced herself. Mimi is in her late 20's or early 30's, about 5-6, very pretty, long black hair, soft tanned skin, striking and super hot figure, DD cups, and thick and plump booty. I was very happy with my luck. Quite good English, friendly, chill, and a lot of fun. We took care of the house and then I undressed, and we went for the table shower.

    Good table shower. Mimi poured the warm water over me and not just a hose down. No hesitation to give the pipe a good cleaning, and got me hardening up quick. Soft hands, smooth touch. We went back to the room and I settled up with her for the tip for later but took her offer of the massage first. Mimi treated me to a good massage, hit all the right spots and picked up on my bad areas and gave them more attention (big plus as I really needed the massage). As she started the light touch at the end I got eager to get into the next phase.

    Mimi was at this point topless and gave me some body to body, reached through and felt me hardening, and had me flip, and finished her own stripping off while I did so. Her natural elegance and the artful way she moved through everything very smoothly was impressive and very sexy. She leaned on top of me and gave me more body action with her gorgeous boobs as I felt up her but and caressed her back and shoulders. Eventually she slid down and gave me an excellent BJ while I continued to feel up her hot body. She did it skillfully and also I give her top marks for effort and stamina. Then the hat went on and she squatted right down on top, inserted me, and began griding and smiling and kissing my neck and cooing softly. Midway through we switched to mish and had a hot time for a few minutes until I finished.

    Nice hot towel clean up afterwards, with some chat and light massage at the end. Lots of fun. Total was 80+200.

  6. #13177

    301

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I will get to the review later because it was pretty intense, but I wanted to put this out there now that Sophia hot blonde Colombian is now at 301. Today was her first day. Made an appointment with her a week ago when she let me know she's coming. I've seen her many times so I'm sure my experience will be different than people seeing her for the first time but she warms up the more you see her. But that ass on her will get your blood flowing quick. And she's in pretty good shape. If you have their WhatsApp, you will see the pictures of her on there. Not the heavier set blonde who I think is working in Houston but the other blonde that's on there is her. Just here for a week.
    OMG! You were not lying about the blonde.

  7. #13176

    Arisa with Meiji

    I saw her in Orlando as Lana. Reportedly from France, but she's actually Polish. She has a killer, lithe spinner body. Good attitude and service. I had a good time, would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    Hey also guys the Orlando Asian spot also has a Ukrainian girl in Tampa this week. If anyone is up for it. This place usually has girls that offer good service. Normally BBBJ is offered no extras, shower and of course a good service.

    https://meiji118.com/

    You can their WhatsApp on the site.

  8. #13175
    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    Hey also guys the Orlando Asian spot also has a Ukrainian girl in Tampa this week. If anyone is up for it. This place usually has girls that offer good service. Normally BBBJ is offered no extras, shower and of course a good service.

    https://meiji118.com/

    You can their WhatsApp on the site.
    Pictures are of some insta model. Christianarobinson.

  9. #13174

    Orlando spot

    Hey also guys the Orlando Asian spot also has a Ukrainian girl in Tampa this week. If anyone is up for it. This place usually has girls that offer good service. Normally BBBJ is offered no extras, shower and of course a good service.

    https://meiji118.com/

    You can their WhatsApp on the site.

  10. #13173

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by TBMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to RA / CB for years and can remember maybe two other times they've had a legit, under 40 yo spinner working. Did a random drop by Friday and was shocked to see 'Amanda' come around the corner as I walked in. 5'4 110 ,cute, nice ass, A+ bitties, looks late 20's (which means probably 40, LOL).

    Massage was ok, free roaming no issue though minimal teasing. On the flip, reached for her shirt, she immediately pulled it up. Did same with shorts, great ass. Sje grabbed junior, I pointed to her mouth, CBJ, thankfully I was prepared. Grade A performance, will absolutely follow up soon to see if full menu is available (came in with L2 funds).

    Run, don't walk, she's definitely a unicorn in south county and who knows how long she'll be around.
    Amanda is definitely going. She offer FS. She didn't do much teasing but the massage was a 7/10 with walking on the back. Everything you described about her appearance is spot on. She's in her 40's but while getting the massage I hinted with my own touching in the places that she would catch on. She asked how much did I have and I told her $. 40 to see what she would say or counter. No counter and the deed was done. Will repeat and she said she'll be gone first week of July.

  11. #13172
    So no one is giving out the 301 agency info? Not having much luck finding any info.

  12. #13171
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    301-sophia

    Guys, I will get to the review later because it was pretty intense, but I wanted to put this out there now that Sophia hot blonde Colombian is now at 301. Today was her first day. Made an appointment with her a week ago when she let me know she's coming. I've seen her many times so I'm sure my experience will be different than people seeing her for the first time but she warms up the more you see her. But that ass on her will get your blood flowing quick. And she's in pretty good shape. If you have their WhatsApp, you will see the pictures of her on there. Not the heavier set blonde who I think is working in Houston but the other blonde that's on there is her. Just here for a week.

  13. #13170

    301

    Anybody who's seen or will see the new girl at the 301 have any reviews on her? It's Sofia, blonde light skin Colombian.

  14. #13169
    Can someone please give me the 411 on the 301 Latina agency. Is there or a number or link? What are the typical rates? Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks.

  15. #13168

    My Spa on Parson / Wheeler Road

    Any reports. ?I went in the other day. Older Asian lady, average looks and body, nothing exciting. She wanted to know what I wanted. I told her a massage and are you the only person available. She asked what I wanted and I pointed to the brochure on the desk, A massage, but I wanted to see if another option was available. She just kept asking what do you want. I left and will try again and maybe other talent will be available. Any info you may have, please share. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape