Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 890 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 13344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13179

    Hot girl Mimi at Palace Spa in Palm Harbor

    I stopped by here early in the evening, parked, and rang the bell. I was buzzed in and was greeted inside by a friendly manager, who welcomed me in and walked me to the room. The place is clean and nicely set up inside. I chatted briefly with the manager, and she then told me that pretty K-girl Mimi was available and would be right in.

    The manager left, and very soon after there was a light knock on the door, and Mimi then came in and introduced herself. Mimi is in her late 20's or early 30's, about 5-6, very pretty, long black hair, soft tanned skin, striking and super hot figure, DD cups, and thick and plump booty. I was very happy with my luck. Quite good English, friendly, chill, and a lot of fun. We took care of the house and then I undressed, and we went for the table shower.

    Good table shower. Mimi poured the warm water over me and not just a hose down. No hesitation to give the pipe a good cleaning, and got me hardening up quick. Soft hands, smooth touch. We went back to the room and I settled up with her for the tip for later but took her offer of the massage first. Mimi treated me to a good massage, hit all the right spots and picked up on my bad areas and gave them more attention (big plus as I really needed the massage). As she started the light touch at the end I got eager to get into the next phase.

    Mimi was at this point topless and gave me some body to body, reached through and felt me hardening, and had me flip, and finished her own stripping off while I did so. Her natural elegance and the artful way she moved through everything very smoothly was impressive and very sexy. She leaned on top of me and gave me more body action with her gorgeous boobs as I felt up her but and caressed her back and shoulders. Eventually she slid down and gave me an excellent BJ while I continued to feel up her hot body. She did it skillfully and also I give her top marks for effort and stamina. Then the hat went on and she squatted right down on top, inserted me, and began griding and smiling and kissing my neck and cooing softly. Midway through we switched to mish and had a hot time for a few minutes until I finished.

    Nice hot towel clean up afterwards, with some chat and light massage at the end. Lots of fun. Total was 80+200.

  2. #13178

    301

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I will get to the review later because it was pretty intense, but I wanted to put this out there now that Sophia hot blonde Colombian is now at 301. Today was her first day. Made an appointment with her a week ago when she let me know she's coming. I've seen her many times so I'm sure my experience will be different than people seeing her for the first time but she warms up the more you see her. But that ass on her will get your blood flowing quick. And she's in pretty good shape. If you have their WhatsApp, you will see the pictures of her on there. Not the heavier set blonde who I think is working in Houston but the other blonde that's on there is her. Just here for a week.
    OMG! You were not lying about the blonde.

  3. #13177

    Arisa with Meiji

    I saw her in Orlando as Lana. Reportedly from France, but she's actually Polish. She has a killer, lithe spinner body. Good attitude and service. I had a good time, would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    Hey also guys the Orlando Asian spot also has a Ukrainian girl in Tampa this week. If anyone is up for it. This place usually has girls that offer good service. Normally BBBJ is offered no extras, shower and of course a good service.

    https://meiji118.com/

    You can their WhatsApp on the site.

  4. #13176
    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    Hey also guys the Orlando Asian spot also has a Ukrainian girl in Tampa this week. If anyone is up for it. This place usually has girls that offer good service. Normally BBBJ is offered no extras, shower and of course a good service.

    https://meiji118.com/

    You can their WhatsApp on the site.
    Pictures are of some insta model. Christianarobinson.

  5. #13175

    Orlando spot

    Hey also guys the Orlando Asian spot also has a Ukrainian girl in Tampa this week. If anyone is up for it. This place usually has girls that offer good service. Normally BBBJ is offered no extras, shower and of course a good service.

    https://meiji118.com/

    You can their WhatsApp on the site.

  6. #13174

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by TBMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to RA / CB for years and can remember maybe two other times they've had a legit, under 40 yo spinner working. Did a random drop by Friday and was shocked to see 'Amanda' come around the corner as I walked in. 5'4 110 ,cute, nice ass, A+ bitties, looks late 20's (which means probably 40, LOL).

    Massage was ok, free roaming no issue though minimal teasing. On the flip, reached for her shirt, she immediately pulled it up. Did same with shorts, great ass. Sje grabbed junior, I pointed to her mouth, CBJ, thankfully I was prepared. Grade A performance, will absolutely follow up soon to see if full menu is available (came in with L2 funds).

    Run, don't walk, she's definitely a unicorn in south county and who knows how long she'll be around.
    Amanda is definitely going. She offer FS. She didn't do much teasing but the massage was a 7/10 with walking on the back. Everything you described about her appearance is spot on. She's in her 40's but while getting the massage I hinted with my own touching in the places that she would catch on. She asked how much did I have and I told her $. 40 to see what she would say or counter. No counter and the deed was done. Will repeat and she said she'll be gone first week of July.

  7. #13173
    So no one is giving out the 301 agency info? Not having much luck finding any info.

  8. #13172
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    301-sophia

    Guys, I will get to the review later because it was pretty intense, but I wanted to put this out there now that Sophia hot blonde Colombian is now at 301. Today was her first day. Made an appointment with her a week ago when she let me know she's coming. I've seen her many times so I'm sure my experience will be different than people seeing her for the first time but she warms up the more you see her. But that ass on her will get your blood flowing quick. And she's in pretty good shape. If you have their WhatsApp, you will see the pictures of her on there. Not the heavier set blonde who I think is working in Houston but the other blonde that's on there is her. Just here for a week.

  9. #13171

    301

    Anybody who's seen or will see the new girl at the 301 have any reviews on her? It's Sofia, blonde light skin Colombian.

  10. #13170
    Can someone please give me the 411 on the 301 Latina agency. Is there or a number or link? What are the typical rates? Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks.

  11. #13169

    My Spa on Parson / Wheeler Road

    Any reports. ?I went in the other day. Older Asian lady, average looks and body, nothing exciting. She wanted to know what I wanted. I told her a massage and are you the only person available. She asked what I wanted and I pointed to the brochure on the desk, A massage, but I wanted to see if another option was available. She just kept asking what do you want. I left and will try again and maybe other talent will be available. Any info you may have, please share. Thanks.

  12. #13168

    Dulce

    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    I was literally just about to ask about her cause I just saw the poolside video that was sent, and wanted to confirm with y'all on her since I'll be over there in a little bit, I only saw a video though how is her body and do they offer showers? Its a hot morning.
    I've noticed you have to be some kind of Hispanic for these girls! I saw dulce today and she went to town with the best BBBJ I've had in a while almost made me bust in her mouth!! Then I put her in doggie and went to town on her hard, she was trying to put her hand in the way so I couldn't go deep but I still managed to go deep! Her friend actually knocked on the door to ask if she was ok! They leave tomorrow they say!! This place needs to keep bringing these models over to Tampa.

  13. #13167
    Quote Originally Posted by CantThinkOf1  [View Original Post]
    She'll treat you good as a person, but her service is horrible; doesn't even let you suck on her tits. CBJ, CFS, $180 hhr.

    I've seen a few different girls there, and they all have their rules and service is still good, but Dulce just sucks and not in a good way.
    I was literally just about to ask about her cause I just saw the poolside video that was sent, and wanted to confirm with y'all on her since I'll be over there in a little bit, I only saw a video though how is her body and do they offer showers? Its a hot morning.

  14. #13166

    Dulce at 301 Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by PieDiver  [View Original Post]
    She's nice, has some rules, but they all do. She treated me good.
    She'll treat you good as a person, but her service is horrible; doesn't even let you suck on her tits. CBJ, CFS, $180 hhr.

    I've seen a few different girls there, and they all have their rules and service is still good, but Dulce just sucks and not in a good way.

  15. #13165
    I don't doubt you bro. Just sharing what my experience was. It was my first visit so I didn't have an in-depth knowledge of the girls on the bench. Just sharing what my own personal experience was walking in off the street. Monger on, bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luciousleftfoo  [View Original Post]
    Not my experience at all. Started with a not so great looking chick, not dressed for the part I'm there for. However, I asked for a chick that I had seen a few months ago, was told she's on vacation. After the fee, the not so hot one says you're in luck, I have someone very pretty for you, and in walks Lele. Lele handled business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape