Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 632 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 9468
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #9078
    It'll be nice to have more competition in SD in terms of choices for girls. What would be even better is if the lower SD pricing made its way to LA, but my fear is that the higher LA / OC pricing will creep down to San Diego. I guess we'll see how long Ari and Chu stay in SD, and whether or not they're able to bring in some quality K-girls to SD. Hopefully they do, and we can grow the stable of K-girls in SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    I hear that LA legends Ari and chu are coming to SD.

    It seems the owner of SD will be handling the opening.

    I hope you all check it out.

    For those who found it difficult to make the trip to LA, you'll have the chance to meet the two legends, Ari and pika chu.

    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/

  2. #9077
    I think the economy is hitting the K-girls hard enough that I've been hearing complaints from providers I keep in touch with in multiple states. More and more K-girls are traveling to cash in on that 'new girl of the week' money.

    My guess is that compared to most of us normal mongers, K-girls are still making WAY more money than most of us are (most of them are clearing $6 K-$10 K per week), but they're so used to making easy, quick money that when it gets a little bit slow, many of them worry or panic. Many of them have very expensive lifestyles to maintain. All the LA bookers have started booking for SD K-girls in the past few weeks, so I think as girls are talking about moving, bookers are opening up to booking in SD to keep the providers happy.

    My hope is that the lower SD pricing (340 for BBFS, with 380 for BBFS and MSOG) makes its way up to LA and OC. Probably won't happen, knowing my luck, but a man can dream. With most of the 340 or 350 non-upcharge providers in LA being gone and / or charging more now, it's unfortunate that pricing has been going up and up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    Business must be good if competition is moving in. That or LA is getting tapped dry in this economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWorlds25  [View Original Post]
    LA and OC have it worse than us. LA Unemployment is 5. 2%, OC is 3. 7%, SD 4. 1%. Per-capita Income, LA-$45,792, OC-$54,557, SD-$51,976. Housing and food are ginormous in each. Restaurants, bars, and fast food franchises are closing at record rates. This economy has hit LA / OC slightly harder than SD. Yes, the economy is tapped out and these K-Orgs relocating to SD haven't done their homework.

    In the past year, have you altered or reduced the frequency of your visits or $$$ spent on the hobby?

  3. #9076
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Eight is offering Nuru and video.
    Where can I find more info about eight? Interested in the Nuru.

  4. #9075
    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    Business must be good if competition is moving in. That or LA is getting tapped dry in this economy.
    LA and OC have it worse than us. LA Unemployment is 5. 2%, OC is 3. 7%, SD 4. 1%. Per-capita Income, LA-$45,792, OC-$54,557, SD-$51,976. Housing and food are ginormous in each. Restaurants, bars, and fast food franchises are closing at record rates. This economy has hit LA / OC slightly harder than SD. Yes, the economy is tapped out and these K-Orgs relocating to SD haven't done their homework.

    In the past year, have you altered or reduced the frequency of your visits or $$$ spent on the hobby?

  5. #9074
    Business must be good if competition is moving in. That or LA is getting tapped dry in this economy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    I hear that LA legends Ari and chu are coming to SD.

    It seems the owner of SD will be handling the opening.

    I hope you all check it out.

    For those who found it difficult to make the trip to LA, you'll have the chance to meet the two legends, Ari and pika chu.

    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/

  6. #9073
    FEC / DIME have Mari and Erin starting MV. She is the same Mari as the OC Service Queen Mari with tits. Since she makes Fuzion's list, she has high Service. He is a full Service Hunter with high standards. On FEC/DIME Mari:

    She is the most nymphomaniac provider I've seen so far in my many years of hobbying. If you want a fun time, book her immediately. Pics are absolutely fake and not even in the same universe.

    She's MILF with fake tits, thicker body (not fat or chubby, think athletic), short. She reminds me of conniesfashionvault, Ember Snow or Christina Aguchi with fake tits.


    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7645336 Mari Review
    https://cakdolls.com/escort/Mari/ Mari
    https://www.sddreamgirls.com/mari Mari

    You can search OC for more reviews but that sums up all that matters.

    Get9 now lists Pika Chu starting 6/25. So it confirms a new agency is starting. Most SD people go to AMPs, so in a sense korgs have a large market share to draw upon by offering a premium experience compared to AMPs:

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    I hear that LA legends Ari and chu are coming to SD.

    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/
    Eight is offering Nuru and video. If you consider video just a fun souvenier to look back on, it's not hard. I usually decide before/after the shower, so I give the base donation first. Then at the right time I ask her about video and "what it's like". They'll tell you what restrictions they have, and if you are a beginner might show you how to do it. Best to assume the girl is no face. I would only pick a girl if she is hot or special to me.

    I'll also mention that girls know to check for hidden cameras, so please don't get banned. Girls won't show up if it's a recurring problem. There are always a handful of girls offering the video option, and some of the jgirls allow face. So have fun that way instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhymenoceros  [View Original Post]
    I think Erin at FEC was with SDAG a while back and has since changed her name because the pics look familiar. Does anyone know what she used to go by?
    Going by memory, she might have been SDAG Eight. Reviews said good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are the menus on brc's web site pertaining to msog? Nina is specifically advertised with free msog on hx and the brc web site. I also noticed Kendal and Shelby have it listed as included in the brc web site but it is not advertised in hx like Nina.
    Shelby has been with BRC since before msog was a thing, so I've never paid it. So it makes sense that it's explicitly included. Cost is one factor why I've repeated her for years, she has always given me good value. She has good skills and gives a good bbbj, and I used to just let her show me the way and help a bit later. She usually has 001s too which help.

    With newer girls, I'll pay msog if it happens since it's on the menu. But I'm often one-shot these days so I don't have a lot of data. Instead,
    I will usually take a break and go "two rounds" even with one shot. Or if a girl is good enough, I can get 2 shots still.

    Years back BRC was the last and final holdout on msog among korgs. Now, it's just veteran girls individually offering it. In my experience, it's a good sign on the service front for the girl.

  7. #9072

    Erin FEC

    I think Erin at FEC was with SDAG a while back and has since changed her name because the pics look familiar. Does anyone know what she used to go by?

  8. #9071
    Quote Originally Posted by MarSolo  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this is not true. As stated in my previous I said would report back after I emailed her. She just emailed me today bandbahe is still providing.
    She's in LA today and tomorrow. Mission Valley 7/6-7/8.

  9. #9070
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    I hear that LA legends Ari and chu are coming to SD.

    It seems the owner of SD will be handling the opening.

    I hope you all check it out.

    For those who found it difficult to make the trip to LA, you'll have the chance to meet the two legends, Ari and pika chu.

    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/
    And so the rise of kgirls in SD continues. I haven't seen them, but I'm familiar with their reputation. Ari being one half of one of the best duos in history. And Chu being a "eat your Wheaties" type of service queen.

  10. #9069

    SD New open K Gril

    I hear that LA legends Ari and chu are coming to SD.

    It seems the owner of SD will be handling the opening.

    I hope you all check it out.

    For those who found it difficult to make the trip to LA, you'll have the chance to meet the two legends, Ari and pika chu.

    https://www.lovelygirlpop.com/

  11. #9068

    Ask Booker

    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are the menus on brc's web site pertaining to msog? Nina is specifically advertised with free msog on hx and the brc web site. I also noticed Kendal and Shelby have it listed as included in the brc web site but it is not advertised in hx like Nina.
    I reached out previously about Nina to the Booker and was told she is MSOG and offers because she's a bit older than the others available so she includes extras that others charge for.

  12. #9067
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerLicking  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are the menus on brc's web site pertaining to msog? Nina is specifically advertised with free msog on hx and the brc web site. I also noticed Kendal and Shelby have it listed as included in the brc web site but it is not advertised in hx like Nina.
    If it's on the website, go with that. HX has some crazy rules that won't allow MSOG so MSO is listed. Real pain in the ass for the poster. Go with what you see on the website.

  13. #9066
    Quote Originally Posted by Gl0987  [View Original Post]
    I see them both listed on BRC's website. Are they the same girl? The Shelby currently listed seems to have different photos that I haven't seen.
    They are the same.

  14. #9065

    Shelby vs kendal?

    I see them both listed on BRC's website. Are they the same girl? The Shelby currently listed seems to have different photos that I haven't seen.

  15. #9064
    How accurate are the menus on brc's web site pertaining to msog? Nina is specifically advertised with free msog on hx and the brc web site. I also noticed Kendal and Shelby have it listed as included in the brc web site but it is not advertised in hx like Nina.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape