Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 25034
-
06-23-26 22:48 #24524Senior Member

Posts: 4545Athena
That's Athena. Saw her 4 years ago for $80. Shower together and fuck. She was into it then we had to stop because she need a hit of a Crack to continue. Everything was on the menu BBBJ, daty and BBFS. I never ask for bb around those time but if was available to mostly any girl I saw around those time.
Originally Posted by Josh023
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 21:20 #24523Senior Member

Posts: 390I tried to see her she said she didn't offer BBFS that was a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Josh023
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 21:19 #24522Senior Member

Posts: 390Not much choice rn anyone seen her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastp...-/717476880375
If anyone has seen her is she any good?
-
06-23-26 20:27 #24521Senior Member

Posts: 35Anyone seen her?
https://providence.myescort.network/female-escorts/details/65ebabdb-0a08-43a4-aad8-71cef9e7468e
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastprovidence-ri/female-escorts/princess-/643320946510
-
06-23-26 15:39 #24520Senior Member

Posts: 62Just terrible overall
Thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 14:41 #24519Senior Member

Posts: 4545Smhh
Wow, talk about find another hobby and that's what she should do. If she can't even touch your dick to put a condom on it, what's the point of doing this? I know its easy money but geez.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 08:49 #24518Senior Member

Posts: 761Latin Girl Juicy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...a/858569514254
Screenshot in case ad goes down.
Real, using real up to date pics. Nice thick natural body, better than the BBL / lipo / bad tit job brazilians that make up the majority in RI these days. Incall is decent, in an OK neighborhood. Air mattress on the floor. Think she quoted 200 hh, 260 hr but I think pricing bounces around based on time of day / how busy. Covered everything, no kissing, no daty, no fiv, she was trying to avoid touching dick uncovered at all costs it was humorous watching her try to put the condom on. Painfully fake moans. Once you get half hard from covered BJ she's trying to fuck and move things along. Super dry and felt like she was angling her hips in a way to make it hard to get in or get in too deep which I personally hate. Tried to give some direction but much of it was conveniently lost in translation. Little to no english.
Thought I was on to something when I realized she wasn't working around Erastus but unfortunately much of the same bad rushed service. Do not recommend.
-
06-21-26 20:02 #24517Senior Member

Posts: 120If that's how you want to justify that decision then go right ahead but ill play it safe and not risk it.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 15:06 #24516Senior Member

Posts: 698Then
Another reason not to see someone. Whether drugs or what people think they'll go home with.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 07:03 #24515Senior Member

Posts: 1734Weight loss isn't attributable to what you think. It's drugs. Thry don't eat much. Plus they spend their money on candy, not food.
Originally Posted by ElHammer
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 21:59 #24514Senior Member

Posts: 120Her drastic weight loss is a bit concerning to me I wouldn't be to comfortable with BBFS tbh.
Originally Posted by JMan98
[View Original Post]
I attached a picture of her what she looked like a few months ago.
-
06-20-26 21:01 #24513Senior Member

Posts: 46Bbfs
Anyone seen this one? She says BBFS fine, looks like she bounces back from CT to MA https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...f/536596588301.
-
06-20-26 06:12 #24512Senior Member

Posts: 94I asked, 150 qv, 200 hh, 250 h was answer what I got. I'm interested but will probably wait until someone else (beside Choices) take the plunge and reports back.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 18:46 #24511Senior Member

Posts: 4545What's her rate??
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 15:29 #24510Senior Member

Posts: 74Nope that's not her. Still has no ad up.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
She is in providence.











Reply With Quote





