Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 37583
-
06-24-26 11:13 #37013Senior Member

Posts: 148I don't have it
I was asking member #7225 what his UTR FS spot was. I wasn't providing one. You thirsty boys need to stop bombarding me. LOL.
Originally Posted by LunasMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 00:52 #37012Senior Member

Posts: 59Saigon
Anyone else feel weird seeing summer at saigon when she's as far along as she is? Also did she start restricting the menu now. She used to always do BBBJ but only would use hands the last time I saw her.
-
06-24-26 00:49 #37011Senior Member

Posts: 148FS Spot
Not able to message you so either message me with the deets or reply to this message if you would be so kind! .
Originally Posted by Member#7225
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:36 #37010Senior Member

Posts: 465OTC Red Rose
OTC touch but just a little frim me due to my 1st time not wanting to over step my boundries. Workin it a bit. She had a rockin body from what I could see.
Originally Posted by CactusGeeves
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:33 #37009Senior Member

Posts: 465Line up
It was my first time. She heard me walkin and was walking down the hall. I saw her and said that will definately work. So I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by MyProxy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 16:35 #37008Regular Member

Posts: 27There is a lineup, you can pick between 2 or 3 girls if they are not busy.
Originally Posted by MyProxy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 16:05 #37007Senior Member

Posts: 65Lineup
Do they offer a lineup and let you draw a girl who you'd like to get their hands messy with your homemade sauce?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:07 #37006Regular Member

Posts: 27Red Rose Spa
UTC is defintely to be had there. I had L2/ L3 with a girl there UTR consistently but she does not work there anymore.
Originally Posted by CactusGeeves
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 10:54 #37005Senior Member

Posts: 28Otc / utc
Any OTC / UTC? Or is that answered with did not get comfortable?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 16:41 #37004Senior Member

Posts: 465Red Rose
Went there and did a walkin. Girl was ready. Cute Asian. Late 20's to 35 ish. Nice figure. Got a 10 out of 10 rub. Killer. Got all my time and a good L1. I Like this place. She did not get comfortable but was hoping. My 1st visit so I'm gettin a feel for it. Ill repeat.
Mm686.
-
06-22-26 14:57 #37003Regular Member

Posts: 18SF Massage
Confirmed new jack shack open. Walls don't go up to the ceiling which I hate. But Nina had good technique. 60 HH. For HE, did not ask price just started in. I tipped 80 cause she took her time and played with my booty hole.
Originally Posted by Izutreb
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 14:50 #37002Regular Member

Posts: 24Yes, that name you reference sounds about right. I remember it started with an L for sure.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 14:47 #37001Senior Member

Posts: 54Empire
You can keep this place on the FS list.
$60 to the house for half hour. Another $140 for "everything goes". This was good for BBFS and two nuts. Also got my ass pounded as an added bonus. $60 tip and actually got a 30 minute massage as well.
All in was $260. Lighting was kept low which is usually a good thing in these places. She told me she loved me so I'll probably repeat at some point. Hygiene was really good, no funky odors at all. Pussy was shaved bald and body was pretty decent. I have no idea how old she was, let's just say somewhere between 30 and 55.
Be nice to her and she will probably love you too for 30 minutes.
-
06-22-26 12:56 #37000Senior Member

Posts: 344Thanks for the feedback! I'll clarify a few things:
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
Age range was the appearance in the room with dim lights, they are likely 10-20 years older IRL. Some have actually been in that true range but I wouldn't say it's common.
Bald kitty seems to be more popular nowadays but just an observation not a requirement LOL.
Slim is meant as a general description, basically not a spinner, not a fit body, not fat nor voluptuous. Basically a "normal" Asian girl in middle age, I thought slim described it best.
What's the normal parlay in the area, I don't want to overpay or walk in with too little either. FS would be great if it's worth it but not required.
BTW, great job on the list, it really narrow down the choices!
-
06-22-26 11:26 #36999Senior Member

Posts: 186Buddy held11 - Prana in Shelby / Macomb
Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




