Escort Review: Bareback Beauties
+
Submit Review
Results 136 to 150 of 8321
-
06-30-26 12:33 #8186Senior Member

Posts: 252She charges more for BBFS. Look, you should able to fuck any girl in Vegas on listcrawler or Callescort with a condom for under $100.
Originally Posted by AtroCity123
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-26 02:30 #8185Douchebag

Posts: 158Last I checked she was charging less then 200. Which was surprising considering girls with half her body and looks charge more.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 22:15 #8184Senior Member

Posts: 265Well she's certainly remarkable: She's in Las Vegas, Phoenix, and DC all at the same time! (Search previous posts on the ad website.).
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-26 19:15 #8183Senior Member

Posts: 252See. I'd pay her 200+ LOL.
Originally Posted by AtroCity123
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 21:43 #8182Senior Member

Posts: 1763 hole Hour Special. Cum fuck my tight pussy - 23
I call bullsh*t.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 02:02 #8181Senior Member

Posts: 1189Sounds like a scam, no reviews, 4 pics and 2 videos. Think about the selling points, an hour for 500 and 2 pops, that's 250 per nut. Drunk tourists and other ****** will do more for less. Casino girls, messge parlos and other wretched ******. Spend your 500 and report back? A good rule of thumb is if it aounds too good to be true, most of the time it is. Are you asking for confirmation before you take the plunge? Did you cross reference the number? Extra charges for some other activities.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
Id augest you spend those 500 at the casingo betting and then if you make a few bucka pay some less pricey ******....
-
06-27-26 20:20 #8180Senior Member

Posts: 773 hole HOUR SPECIAL NO RULES
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/211014471
Anyone seen her? I'm always curious about what no rules means.
-
06-25-26 13:12 #8179Senior Member

Posts: 54Cuban stripper
Could you pm me what club she works at please?
Originally Posted by AtroCity123
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 02:49 #8178Douchebag

Posts: 158Yep I know that one, and what club. She is legit super good looking and one of the best bodies I have seen, stacked for a skinny girl.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 14:31 #8177Senior Member

Posts: 252Yea that's her. He said it right here.
Originally Posted by AtroCity123
[View Original Post]
"Cuban stripper.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538
Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".
No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out. ".
-
06-24-26 12:13 #8176Regular Member

Posts: 13Cuban
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538
Originally Posted by AtroCity123
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 00:20 #8175Douchebag

Posts: 158Hmmm which Cuban girl? I rolled back through a months worth of posts but don't seen Cuban mentioned. Unless I missed it. There was that one stripper who was Cuban but don't think she was BB.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 19:29 #8174Senior Member

Posts: 252Yea if you asking for an hour the prices will be diff. Fair.
Originally Posted by LvMilfHunter88
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:25 #8173Senior Member

Posts: 35I've gotten away with paying her less than what she asks. For me I last on average about 20-35 min so a qv is something I never really inquire about with anyone. I always ask about an hour so of course they hit me with the high prices.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 16:49 #8172Douchebag

Posts: 158Yea good call, she is 100% not worth her price list. At least the one she had years ago. I assume its even more now.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






