Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 778 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 11668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11548

    Callie at Gatsby's

    Has anyone had any experiences with Callie at Gatsby's?

  2. #11547

    Another strike out

    Well Friday nights just aren't seeming like a good time to hit the clubs. I went out on Juneteenth to try my luck. Time ranged from about 6 ish to 10 pm.

    Hit up Gspot first as they have the cheapest soda (got health problems so I can't drink). There were maybe one or two decent looking AA girls there, but that's not my preference so on I went.

    Stopped at G-String / Lucky next and god damn there wasn't a girl in there under 180 lbs. I walked in and walked right back out.

    OGD was next on the list there was one girl there either white or mixed / latina (I can never fucking tell it's so damn dark in these fucking places when I first go in) had a great bodya about shoulder length hair but she was occupied the entire time with a couple of other dudes or out smoking. Then when she freed up she went right to the pool table. I did the circuit between G-Spot, G-String and OGD since Absolute has always been a complete bust for me other than when Sweetie was there.

    Brea was in plain cloths drunk af when I came back into OGD. She really is a bit of a mess right now with the lost fiance thing. She was drunk enough to start strippin though. Had a couple songs in the closet but nothing farther than that.

    Ended up getting too late so I hit Gspot up one last time and ended up taking Courtney, looked mid 30's, heavy, but she is one of the ones that is actually nice and will talk to you. Powered through FS for $. 2.

    Any of you guys have some advice on times or spots to hit? I'm a bit picky but will play the long game for the night if I have to. Planning on going out either tomorrow or Saturday.

  3. #11546
    Quote Originally Posted by ScratchDent  [View Original Post]
    That is beyond sad. She never came across as a bad person, just someone who had made some poor choices. If it's any consolation though, she told me several years ago she wasn't able to have kids anymore. Part of my turn on was 'trying' to knock her up (which couldn't happen). After she had her other kids she was tied. In any case, I hope there is someone close to her that has the ability to step in and get her to help.
    It is sad. She did always seem pretty kind in the world of harlots. Maybe she's just growing a little pouch, who knows. She was a lot of fun. Now she's a zombie walking around with some dude pushing a shopping cart. Drugs are a nasty thing.

  4. #11545
    Quote Originally Posted by YoderWatch  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. I just saw, sweetie walking down south street towards the liquor store, stumbling around like a complete zombie. She looked like she had some sores on her face and she may even be pregnant. Very thin, but a pretty noticeable bump with her belly hanging out of her white tank top. What a sad and unfortunate difference to how she looked a few years ago offering that wonderful three song special at CWs.
    That is beyond sad. She never came across as a bad person, just someone who had made some poor choices. If it's any consolation though, she told me several years ago she wasn't able to have kids anymore. Part of my turn on was 'trying' to knock her up (which couldn't happen). After she had her other kids she was tied. In any case, I hope there is someone close to her that has the ability to step in and get her to help.

  5. #11544

    Sweetie

    Holy shit. I just saw, sweetie walking down south street towards the liquor store, stumbling around like a complete zombie. She looked like she had some sores on her face and she may even be pregnant. Very thin, but a pretty noticeable bump with her belly hanging out of her white tank top. What a sad and unfortunate difference to how she looked a few years ago offering that wonderful three song special at CWs.

  6. #11543

    Update on Ruby OGD

    Ruby only does barside dances and blowjobs, she is "married" and that is their agreement.

    Good luck.

  7. #11542

    Saw Sabrina. OGD

    Eh, 6/10. No teeth which may do it for some of you but was very eh to me for head. Paid $1. 00 in the back, 6/10 experience.

  8. #11541
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfBuddy  [View Original Post]
    She will play all the way you just have to pay more.
    So she takes the kids with none of that condom nonsense for the right price?

  9. #11540

    Weekend Afternoon OGD

    Visited a slow OGD early Saturday. Mia was tending with two dancers in attendance. The only options on the floor was a "blown out and sloppy " Anal Jada, and the fair looking London. London did one barside dance then asked to do a VIP. Initially her VIP terms were a bit stiff for me, so I refused. However, after holding out for a few minutes her terms softened. Ultimately I got London for a great covered backdoor session at a reasonable price. On my way out Youngstown Brea was getting ready for her shift and looking good. She mentioned that Rocky / Slim is out of the game.

    Best Of Luck Out There!

  10. #11539
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmoth  [View Original Post]
    White I can't help you, but daytime there is a good looking black chick named Journey who will let you finger her and who will give you a handjob for simply song price.

    If you bring a condom she will fuck too, but I don't know the fee for that as I don't wear condoms, but might bring them for a round with her.

    I normally don't find black girls attractive but she's pretty as fuck even to me.
    She will play all the way you just have to pay more.

  11. #11538

    Nothing new, which isn't good

    Went to G-Spot today, parking lot full but a bunch of patrons and the few women they did have I didn't want to have anywhere near my dick (didn't check the patio, but I shouldn't have too) OGD a drunk or high jada that was a waste of time, sarah was a loud idiot who didn't even charge me for my drink and a equally loud brea. Starr with the stank pussy was also there.

    Waste of time.

  12. #11537

    Back from my vacation

    Was a previous user but had to nuke my account. Long story. Anyway I have been stepping back into the club game since I am closer now and man we have went downhill after all these years. Sweetie has fallen off the edge of the earth and has stopped answering her messages. I could have sworn I saw her out walking a few weeks ago.

    I stopped in to OGD and most of the time it seems if you don't like thick girls you are out of luck. Was there a Friday or Saturday ago on night shift and had been there too long so I took Shawna to the back and I definitely overpaid. Damage was over 100+ songs for BBBJ.

    Popped in on Saturday day shift and caught Brea who was drunk and going on about how her fiance left her. Took her to the back and same deal as with Shawna. She mentioned she had a thing for white guys LOL.

    The times I have been at G-Spot I usually get ignored by the one girl that would even catch my eye (White girl average build, dirty blonde braids close to the scalp) . She is always attached to the hip of someone.

    Went to what used to be Lucky and there was one pretty fine white brunette with a good amount of tattoos but she acted like she didn't want to even be there. Everything else wasn't really my thing. I usually head out that way and bounce between Gspot, Gstring and OGD now that Lusty's is no more. Absolut has been a waste of time every time I have went there. I haven't been to Gatsby's or Dreamers in a long time either.

    It's looking like the economy and gas prices are taking their toll for sure but hopefully we can bounce back. If anyone has a lead on where I can find a spinner goth chick let me know LOL.

  13. #11536

    Gatsby's Akron

    There are some tasty morsels dancing in here.

    Has anyone had any recent carryout success?

  14. #11535
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyPool9  [View Original Post]
    Any shanwa fans she's at ole glory daze right now. If I didn't have another "date" somewhere else I would partake.
    Kinda crazy how she let herself get that sloppy and blew out.

  15. #11534

    Shanwa

    Any shanwa fans she's at ole glory daze right now. If I didn't have another "date" somewhere else I would partake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape