Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 11679
-
06-24-26 18:16 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 96Sweetie
Holy shit. I just saw, sweetie walking down south street towards the liquor store, stumbling around like a complete zombie. She looked like she had some sores on her face and she may even be pregnant. Very thin, but a pretty noticeable bump with her belly hanging out of her white tank top. What a sad and unfortunate difference to how she looked a few years ago offering that wonderful three song special at CWs.
-
06-24-26 13:35 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 1474Update on Ruby OGD
Ruby only does barside dances and blowjobs, she is "married" and that is their agreement.
Good luck.
-
06-23-26 22:06 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 1474Saw Sabrina. OGD
Eh, 6/10. No teeth which may do it for some of you but was very eh to me for head. Paid $1. 00 in the back, 6/10 experience.
-
06-23-26 08:27 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 339So she takes the kids with none of that condom nonsense for the right price?
Originally Posted by GolfBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 22:25 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 99Weekend Afternoon OGD
Visited a slow OGD early Saturday. Mia was tending with two dancers in attendance. The only options on the floor was a "blown out and sloppy " Anal Jada, and the fair looking London. London did one barside dance then asked to do a VIP. Initially her VIP terms were a bit stiff for me, so I refused. However, after holding out for a few minutes her terms softened. Ultimately I got London for a great covered backdoor session at a reasonable price. On my way out Youngstown Brea was getting ready for her shift and looking good. She mentioned that Rocky / Slim is out of the game.
Best Of Luck Out There!
-
06-21-26 08:21 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 133She will play all the way you just have to pay more.
Originally Posted by Asmoth
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 18:08 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 1474Nothing new, which isn't good
Went to G-Spot today, parking lot full but a bunch of patrons and the few women they did have I didn't want to have anywhere near my dick (didn't check the patio, but I shouldn't have too) OGD a drunk or high jada that was a waste of time, sarah was a loud idiot who didn't even charge me for my drink and a equally loud brea. Starr with the stank pussy was also there.
Waste of time.
-
06-18-26 18:06 #11537Regular Member

Posts: 21Back from my vacation
Was a previous user but had to nuke my account. Long story. Anyway I have been stepping back into the club game since I am closer now and man we have went downhill after all these years. Sweetie has fallen off the edge of the earth and has stopped answering her messages. I could have sworn I saw her out walking a few weeks ago.
I stopped in to OGD and most of the time it seems if you don't like thick girls you are out of luck. Was there a Friday or Saturday ago on night shift and had been there too long so I took Shawna to the back and I definitely overpaid. Damage was over 100+ songs for BBBJ.
Popped in on Saturday day shift and caught Brea who was drunk and going on about how her fiance left her. Took her to the back and same deal as with Shawna. She mentioned she had a thing for white guys LOL.
The times I have been at G-Spot I usually get ignored by the one girl that would even catch my eye (White girl average build, dirty blonde braids close to the scalp) . She is always attached to the hip of someone.
Went to what used to be Lucky and there was one pretty fine white brunette with a good amount of tattoos but she acted like she didn't want to even be there. Everything else wasn't really my thing. I usually head out that way and bounce between Gspot, Gstring and OGD now that Lusty's is no more. Absolut has been a waste of time every time I have went there. I haven't been to Gatsby's or Dreamers in a long time either.
It's looking like the economy and gas prices are taking their toll for sure but hopefully we can bounce back. If anyone has a lead on where I can find a spinner goth chick let me know LOL.
-
06-16-26 23:40 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 336Gatsby's Akron
There are some tasty morsels dancing in here.
Has anyone had any recent carryout success?
-
06-16-26 12:43 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 1474Kinda crazy how she let herself get that sloppy and blew out.
Originally Posted by GreyPool9
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 21:50 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 89Shanwa
Any shanwa fans she's at ole glory daze right now. If I didn't have another "date" somewhere else I would partake.
-
06-13-26 16:25 #11533Senior Member

Posts: 121Dream at GSpot
There is also black goddess Dream there. She says she doesn't play in VIP but her bar dances are very good especially with those natural c-cups and rockin' body of hers. She's as close to an 8 you will get.
Originally Posted by Asmoth
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 15:27 #11532Senior Member

Posts: 99Sabrina Out Of Order
Currently Sabrina is being housed by Summit County. Hopefully she rides agian soon.
Originally Posted by MilfLover68
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 12:09 #11531Senior Member

Posts: 336Sabrina
I saw her there around 6 pm.
Originally Posted by DickyDoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 20:58 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 975White I can't help you, but daytime there is a good looking black chick named Journey who will let you finger her and who will give you a handjob for simply song price.
Originally Posted by Randomsquirrel
[View Original Post]
If you bring a condom she will fuck too, but I don't know the fee for that as I don't wear condoms, but might bring them for a round with her.
I normally don't find black girls attractive but she's pretty as fuck even to me.









Reply With Quote





