Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 59491
-
06-26-26 22:27 #59011Banned Member

Posts: 83Speaking of terrachi
Does anyone know where the thick Korean girl from terrachi went. Man she had some amazing curves. Also how would you describe Mia? Please DM me details thanks.
Originally Posted by Royalfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 21:00 #59010Senior Member

Posts: 346Travel
Better choices if your willing to travel from cumming area. The 400 spots just got closed down this year. There might be a couple still hidden buts its getting tougher to find. Ever think the agency direction? Not located on 400 but not bad to get to and there are several locations. I guess the first question is you say your getting older, what are you looking for? I can better help you.
Originally Posted by Klarius1
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-26 13:02 #59009Regular Member

Posts: 6Share the better choices
It's been hit or miss for me but I'm older and driving into ATL is not as easy as it once was. What do you recommend? Any outside the perimeter up 400?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-26 15:38 #59008Senior Member

Posts: 50Magic Hands and Gardenia
Magic Hands. Mina.
Mina is little on chubby side, late 40's and bubbly personality, and good to talk to. The massage was good and strong. Massaged glutes really well and was without towel multiple times. Got really close to junior while massaging glutes. On flip, massaged abdomen and grazed junior multiple times. Moved the towel and asked her to finish it off, but put towel back. Could have negotiated self service, but let the legit massage continue.
Gardenia. Sandy.
Again in 40's and slim. Have had massage with her before, good glute massage but that's about it. Removes towel completely during glute massage but no finishing on the flip.
-
06-24-26 07:40 #59007Senior Member

Posts: 346Elite
Hopefully this helps. Never saw CiCi, I saw two other girls (they sucked so I didn't even want to know their names) and Lulu. Similar experience in menu as Cici. OTD-180, probably went to much but heavy haggling on the flip and it was annoying. I'm sure with time menu will open up a lot but IMOP not worth the investment.
Originally Posted by Cliffy2122
[View Original Post]
Its been a minute since I've been there, much better choices these days. Place was dingy and everyone knows why your there. Nobody would walk into this place for a just a massage, I hate places like that.
-
06-23-26 19:24 #59006Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes. What was the OTD?
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 15:49 #59005Senior Member

Posts: 346Spot inspections
Funbr is spot on for the spot on popo inspections. Was actually in cumming when one took place. Just a routine deal-let me see that all of your the workers are citizens / legal and is everyone licensed. Not allowed or at least didn't come in patron occupied rooms. Was told they do inspections a lot.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 15:20 #59004Senior Member

Posts: 42TerraChi closed? Aw man!
So I was googling the place as I was planning on having a dream there in the next couple of weeks. G Maps is saying the place is permanently closed. Aw shucks.
I'm reading in past posts that a longtime Board favorite Mia now manages her own place right around the corner called DoReMi. Anyone have any intel?
-
06-23-26 00:07 #59003Senior Member

Posts: 495Area has had a lot of spot popo inspections.
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
Regardless of area it's all hit or miss (even with regulars). If expect them to have a menu and do all the work. Good luck. Be Engaging, repeat if an interest, some are financial, if wanting to inject yourself at least think about treating as a long lost girlfriend.
-
06-22-26 23:52 #59002Senior Member

Posts: 495Some say she is the hottest in the area. Agree, good massage, flirty, fun and playful. Could alter name to elite backside.
Originally Posted by NegaGuy2021
[View Original Post]
Short Lulu is also a good sport.
-
06-22-26 21:47 #59001Senior Member

Posts: 4061I went here last year. The only naked you're going to see are in the locker rooms. The cafeteria is still there and it has great food. There is a room where you can get a foot massage. The hot and cold sauna rooms were still there. You can still stay the night there. Not a bad price for just going to the spa without doing the extra stuff.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 20:24 #59000Senior Member

Posts: 81Mint
Was candy or lucky at mint? Disregard I see it now.
Originally Posted by Atlvoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 20:22 #58999Senior Member

Posts: 67Mint & W Spa
Saw Candy, tiny petite, super cute, great rack. Spoke korean so got a great rate, would go back as she was just my type. No kissing whatsoever though, I feel like she'd open up to more if I took a bit more initiative. - mint
Lucky is definitely older, but damn her tits are insane lmao. The strongest massage I've received, with the wildest head and dfk. Spent time in korea so I speak conversational korean that gets me great rates. - wspa
Both W Spa and Mint has given me a club pass, where after 5 visits I don't have to pay for house fees.
-
06-22-26 19:37 #58998Senior Member

Posts: 81Yoyo
Clara when she was here was a good second, but honestly Yo-yo is the best consistently. Hopefully she stays long term.
Originally Posted by Minota
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 19:04 #58997Senior Member

Posts: 314Thanks man. Appreciate the info and update. Saved me time and money!
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





