Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 5470
-
07-06-26 22:07 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 383Vivis Galore
I'll go check this Vivi soon. But the Vivi of old had a heart shaped ass that would make a grown man cry. Walking behind her in the hall with that short-short dress and no undies was xvideo time. WORLD class covered doggy. She gave me a BBBJ once and then it was always covered thereafter. She had nice man mades but not huge. And I think a really adorable face. She didn't rim. When I asked Ewa last winter if she was ever coming back she said no. Gone for good. So, who knows! This one sounds like a new Vivi.
-
07-06-26 18:49 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 265I'm not sure, if is the same Vivi you are talking about, there was no Rim and didn't ask, because I'm not into that, did CBJ no lip kiss, this Vivi looks young maybe 30's a little belly and big mm jugs, looks natural, but I could see the scar. I was not impressed with her service, I will not repeat with her.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-26 23:07 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 343Vivi- the OG?
It's been a while since. Was Vivi the original rim- queen? Left Relax and went up north for a while? She a little older? Feel free to DM me.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 16:58 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 265Vivi is back at Relax
Today I found out Vivi is back and Lucky went to China for vacation, Vivi's words.
-
07-03-26 16:15 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 326Westmont AMPs
Thinking about trying one of the spots in Westmont. A couple of them look intriguing, namely Xing FU and Zhengrong. Anyone have experience with any of the Westmont spots, or am I better off going to Downers Grove or Lombard?
Also, with the foot spas, has anyone been able to get at least a L1? Called a couple of spots in Lombard last night, but at each place a man answered the phone, which leads me to believe the foot spas arenlegit with no hanky-panky.
-
07-02-26 10:19 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 62Joy dream
Just had a 30 min dream at Joy. Second time there and got the other one. For a L1 spot they do a great job and I do have a favorite there now. This was one of the best L1 30 minutes I have had in a long time. Nothing was forced and things moved nicely. Sometimes I feel too many reviews create expectations. I like going in and seeing what the vibe is with a girl.
DMs are fine if want a little more info.
-
06-28-26 23:53 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 383Relax Pause
I haven't been for two months. I wrote a glowing review for Candy.
Yesterday I had an early afternoon window. Figured rather than call just see who pops out. Usual fun anticipation!
But it was Candy. And she looked like she'd been through the ringer. Even some slightly bad breath as I later learned.
But shower time. She spends generous time on your asshole but she doesn't rim for the entire visit. I asked her for stand up head while drying me off. She refused and said, "in room. ".
In the room, pretty lackluster pushing down on your back massage. Then oil. Then asshole oily finger massage.
I'll give her the only B grade of the visit with her BBBJ on the flip. She could have achieved CIM but you got to get the L3. She assumes the standing mish position and that's where things ended. I pulled off the cover and covered her big time. Out of a little bit of irritation with the worn out kinda lazy effort.
You guys wore her out!
-
06-28-26 23:18 #5238Regular Member

Posts: 5What's the damage? $
I've only gotten 4 hands there and it was a bit too pricey for me for L1.
Originally Posted by BrassMonkey473
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 11:08 #5237Regular Member

Posts: 2Joy Spa
Stopped in and was greeted by an attractive, younger looking girl. Opted for an hr at 70. Place is located right off a busy road but there's several businesses in the building. The rooms are very spacious which is nice compared to some where you're cramped in there. Could hear some of the traffic from the room but didn't bother me. Got a quality massage then she reached under to start playing with my balls. Asked if that was okay and then proceeded to tease me for a couple more minutes. Asked me to flip and then did some more teasing and an unrushed, sensual HJ while I grabbed her ass until I exploded. Really enjoyed her technique as some other girls just go straight to a jackhammer jerking. No negotiating on the tip beforehand. Helped me finish getting dressed by putting on my shoes and tying them for me which is sweet but still a little weird. As others have mentioned, appears to be just a L1 place. She didn't offer more and I didn't ask for more since all I typically want is a L1. Didn't get her name but will visit again sometime. Wish it was a little closer to me as I pass 2-3 other establishments on my way here.
-
06-26-26 16:12 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 283Naperville-ish?
Hi. Visiting from Atlanta, where all the shops have disappeared. It is like a desert down south right now due to some intense heat.
I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a nice massage in while I'm there. I saw a note that there are some options on Ogden Ave in Naperville.
Does anyone have any places they like?
I love a good massage with back walking by a younger, fit or athletic provider. L1 is all I'm looking for. Where / who do you suggest?
Thanks! (and I'm happy to brief anyone on the ATL scene if you're visiting).
-
06-26-26 11:29 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 343KiKi missed me. And was happy to see me
Finally was able to see KiKi on Wednesday. She told me how much she missed me, how she loved me, and how she liked my tongue and my cock. Sorry guys. I prbly spoiled her for you- I'm confident I'm the only one she ever said that to. The experience DID remind me why I keep going back and asking for KiKi or Ewa. Ewa even did the TS while KiKi was finishing up someone else, so best of both worlds. Suffice it to say. I'll return.
-
06-24-26 00:27 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 343Helps tremendously!! CBJ just doesn't do it for me. So IVY is def out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by MikeJones333
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 23:11 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 304If looking for Chinese shop Relax, if you're looking for Korean shop Ivy. Some providers at relax will do BBBJ but not BBFS. Ivy is all covered. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 17:07 #5232Senior Member

Posts: 135Lanes vs Relax (it's been a few years since I've been to Ivy)
My $. 04,
Originally Posted by Tompit24
[View Original Post]
I originally was a regular at Ivy and Exercise (MP including Singapore) back in the day. Positive results and consistent service as well.
I have recently been to Lanes where I wasn't a fan of the Korean experience, older women and not a lot of extras. Very mechanical.
At Relax, if you are a regular, they are more excited and options are available if you treat them nice. As always, YMMV.
Enjoy all the options around the area.
PH.
-
06-23-26 15:21 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 31My 2 cents
If I had a choice between Ivy or Lanes, I would go with Lanes. My experience with Ivy is they always have you digging deeper in the pocket. My last visit at Lanes, my girl brought the 3 other girls working there in the room, after our time, while I was still buck ass naked. 2 of them got hands and allowed me to reciprocate.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






