Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 25030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24520

    Anyone seen her?

    https://providence.myescort.network/female-escorts/details/65ebabdb-0a08-43a4-aad8-71cef9e7468e

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastprovidence-ri/female-escorts/princess-/643320946510
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6968.jpg‎  

  2. #24519

    Just terrible overall

    Thanks for the warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...a/858569514254

    Screenshot in case ad goes down.

    Real, using real up to date pics. Nice thick natural body, better than the BBL / lipo / bad tit job brazilians that make up the majority in RI these days. Incall is decent, in an OK neighborhood. Air mattress on the floor. Think she quoted 200 hh, 260 hr but I think pricing bounces around based on time of day / how busy. Covered everything, no kissing, no daty, no fiv, she was trying to avoid touching dick uncovered at all costs it was humorous watching her try to put the condom on. Painfully fake moans. Once you get half hard from covered BJ she's trying to fuck and move things along. Super dry and felt like she was angling her hips in a way to make it hard to get in or get in too deep which I personally hate. Tried to give some direction but much of it was conveniently lost in translation. Little to no english.

    Thought I was on to something when I realized she wasn't working around Erastus but unfortunately much of the same bad rushed service. Do not recommend.

  3. #24518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Smhh

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...a/858569514254

    Screenshot in case ad goes down.

    Real, using real up to date pics. Nice thick natural body, better than the BBL / lipo / bad tit job brazilians that make up the majority in RI these days. Incall is decent, in an OK neighborhood. Air mattress on the floor. Think she quoted 200 hh, 260 hr but I think pricing bounces around based on time of day / how busy. Covered everything, no kissing, no daty, no fiv, she was trying to avoid touching dick uncovered at all costs it was humorous watching her try to put the condom on. Painfully fake moans. Once you get half hard from covered BJ she's trying to fuck and move things along. Super dry and felt like she was angling her hips in a way to make it hard to get in or get in too deep which I personally hate. Tried to give some direction but much of it was conveniently lost in translation. Little to no english.

    Thought I was on to something when I realized she wasn't working around Erastus but unfortunately much of the same bad rushed service. Do not recommend.
    Wow, talk about find another hobby and that's what she should do. If she can't even touch your dick to put a condom on it, what's the point of doing this? I know its easy money but geez.

  4. #24517

    Latin Girl Juicy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...a/858569514254

    Screenshot in case ad goes down.

    Real, using real up to date pics. Nice thick natural body, better than the BBL / lipo / bad tit job brazilians that make up the majority in RI these days. Incall is decent, in an OK neighborhood. Air mattress on the floor. Think she quoted 200 hh, 260 hr but I think pricing bounces around based on time of day / how busy. Covered everything, no kissing, no daty, no fiv, she was trying to avoid touching dick uncovered at all costs it was humorous watching her try to put the condom on. Painfully fake moans. Once you get half hard from covered BJ she's trying to fuck and move things along. Super dry and felt like she was angling her hips in a way to make it hard to get in or get in too deep which I personally hate. Tried to give some direction but much of it was conveniently lost in translation. Little to no english.

    Thought I was on to something when I realized she wasn't working around Erastus but unfortunately much of the same bad rushed service. Do not recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-23 at 8.39.46 AM.jpg‎  

  5. #24516
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Weight loss isn't attributable to what you think. It's drugs. Thry don't eat much. Plus they spend their money on candy, not food.
    If that's how you want to justify that decision then go right ahead but ill play it safe and not risk it.

  6. #24515

    Then

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Weight loss isn't attributable to what you think. It's drugs. Thry don't eat much. Plus they spend their money on candy, not food.
    Another reason not to see someone. Whether drugs or what people think they'll go home with.

  7. #24514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    Her drastic weight loss is a bit concerning to me I wouldn't be to comfortable with BBFS tbh.

    I attached a picture of her what she looked like a few months ago.
    Weight loss isn't attributable to what you think. It's drugs. Thry don't eat much. Plus they spend their money on candy, not food.

  8. #24513
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? She says BBFS fine, looks like she bounces back from CT to MA https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...f/536596588301.
    Her drastic weight loss is a bit concerning to me I wouldn't be to comfortable with BBFS tbh.

    I attached a picture of her what she looked like a few months ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8215.jpg‎  

  9. #24512

    Bbfs

    Anyone seen this one? She says BBFS fine, looks like she bounces back from CT to MA https://skipthegames.com/posts/fallr...f/536596588301.

  10. #24511
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    What's her rate??
    I asked, 150 qv, 200 hh, 250 h was answer what I got. I'm interested but will probably wait until someone else (beside Choices) take the plunge and reports back.

  11. #24510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    So she still has no ad and flaky phone connection. But she did give me a picture with OK to post it. Looking for more regulars.

    Message me for digits. Service still great (timing can be off but I find it worth the wait).

    Hopefully attaching picture works.
    What's her rate??

  12. #24509
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Is this her ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/im-bakkkk-/267487472803
    Nope that's not her. Still has no ad up.

    She is in providence.

  13. #24508
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    So she still has no ad and flaky phone connection. But she did give me a picture with OK to post it. Looking for more regulars.

    Message me for digits. Service still great (timing can be off but I find it worth the wait).

    Hopefully attaching picture works.
    Is this her ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attleboro-ma/female-escorts/im-bakkkk-/267487472803

  14. #24507

    More Ally Gee

    So she still has no ad and flaky phone connection. But she did give me a picture with OK to post it. Looking for more regulars.

    Message me for digits. Service still great (timing can be off but I find it worth the wait).

    Hopefully attaching picture works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 437.jpg‎  

  15. #24506

    Latina anyone seen her


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape