Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 25694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25304
    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
    Bears mentioning that Angel / Marilyn who is number 1 was getting rip off reports pretty regularly before she got out of the fray bat motel.

  2. #25303

    Synn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...7/761429077389

    Dream 3.5 out of 5.

    Personality 4 out of 5.

    Communication 0 out of 5.

    Confidence if she will keep the schedule appointment 0 out of 5.

  3. #25302

    3 - beautiful desires

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
    I have been trying to connect with #3 for a week. She will be responsive for a 10 minute stretch and then silence for hours. We will agree on a plan but then she will never provide her actual location.

    I also feel like I recognize her pics from a few years ago but cannot recall what she went by.

    I would anticipate being ghosted if you ever get her location but I could be wrong.

  4. #25301

    Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
    1) Angel is the best. She's put on a bit of weight apparently but I didn't find that to be an issue.

    2) stay clear of #2. There are a few warnings on her here already.

    No experience with #3 and #4.

    #5 scheduled a dream but crickets were chirping when it was the time to show up. I went against my better judgement when I scheduled as I find her a bit on the ghetto (apologies if someone gets offended).

  5. #25300
    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
    #1 Is definitely Legit. She also goes by Marilyn. She's gives a damned good BBJ but she can be flakey and unreliable at times. I have quite a bit of good videos of her she looks better in person (all things considered) and she looks really good on tape! My buddy has a tape with her as well that has like 4 million views or something crazy on Xvideos. But yeah she will definitely get the job done for sure.

  6. #25299

    Time to Take a Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky937  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady. Because of people's different perceptions of "beautiful", I was skeptical. But, I will tell you this. She is a beautiful and tiny (5' or less) girl. I'm going to place her in the top 3 prettiest girl in this area. Age is 30, but looks about 24. Very laid back. I will not go into details. I am pretty vanilla and had zero complaints. Covered for main event. I saw no signs of use other than 420.

    Zero discussion on donation and didn't even ask for or look at it. I would suggest just below or at "Persephone" range.

    Communications was perfect (once I got the correct number. One fat finger had me texting the wrong person. LOL).

    If you have the opportunity, treat her nice.

    Thank you HornyLeo for sharing her digits. Since it is his find, I will leave it up to him to give out contact info.
    Spoke to her on Friday about meeting up today, she was all for it. Told me she had to work until 4, said I would check in a little after. Called at 4:30 to check in, 'crickets' Waited an hour and tried again, 'crickets'. Guess she's gotten pretty popular, we're going to have to take a number and stand in line.

  7. #25298

    I got a response

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookInSW  [View Original Post]
    Her new 513 area code number, no reply. Is her new phone jacked up already? That's hilarious. I remember about a year or so ago she was showing me settings in her phone, asking me if I knew what they did. I had no idea and neither did she. That didn't stop her from turning random stuff on / off. That is when her phone problems started. Says she was trying to defend against hackers but I suspect it was all in her head. Bricking her phone is an itch she can't stop scratching. She needs some Calamine lotion for tech settings. Too bad. Nice lady, no drama provider but she shoots herself in the foot with the phone surgery.
    I used the 513 number. I was looking for fun time yesterday but she reached out to me today after I poked her again this morning. I can't get away today, but I hope we can reconnect sometime this week. We all know she's great so a report won't really ad much, but I'll submit one anyway.

    Wash your hands everyone.

  8. #25297

    Still 513?

    Quote Originally Posted by WjgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Lauren has an add up today on Dayton skip and she does have a new number you can find in her add.
    Her new 513 area code number, no reply. Is her new phone jacked up already? That's hilarious. I remember about a year or so ago she was showing me settings in her phone, asking me if I knew what they did. I had no idea and neither did she. That didn't stop her from turning random stuff on / off. That is when her phone problems started. Says she was trying to defend against hackers but I suspect it was all in her head. Bricking her phone is an itch she can't stop scratching. She needs some Calamine lotion for tech settings. Too bad. Nice lady, no drama provider but she shoots herself in the foot with the phone surgery.

  9. #25296
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    'Persephone'. There is a name I haven't heard for quite some time. I assume you refer to the brunette haired big boobed gal?
    She's active again and needs money BTW. But she's super picky.

  10. #25295

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
    Alexis writes on social media that she is trying to get clean (again). It's her 17th attempt (or 31st), but be supportive, be optimistic.

  11. #25294
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky937  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting this young lady. Because of people's different perceptions of "beautiful", I was skeptical. But, I will tell you this. She is a beautiful and tiny (5' or less) girl. I'm going to place her in the top 3 prettiest girl in this area. Age is 30, but looks about 24. Very laid back. I will not go into details. I am pretty vanilla and had zero complaints. Covered for main event. I saw no signs of use other than 420.

    Zero discussion on donation and didn't even ask for or look at it. I would suggest just below or at "Persephone" range.

    Communications was perfect (once I got the correct number. One fat finger had me texting the wrong person. LOL).

    If you have the opportunity, treat her nice.

    Thank you HornyLeo for sharing her digits. Since it is his find, I will leave it up to him to give out contact info.
    'Persephone'. There is a name I haven't heard for quite some time. I assume you refer to the brunette haired big boobed gal?

  12. #25293

    #4

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.
    Yes, #4 is Bailey, formerly known as Denver.

  13. #25292
    Senior Member


    Posts: 983

    Re: Witchy Kitty

    So Witchy Kitty's phone was stolen and she was sick for a few days so she's ready to host again. She's having issues getting her ad up on MP and Skip won't fix her problem. Hit her up and if you need info PM me on I'll do what I can to keep up with the PMs.

  14. #25291

    Sophia Rose

    I know she has been reviewed so many times here, but thought I would provide a current review. Saw her once in Dayton and once in Cincinnati. Comms were good and super easy setup. She takes direction well too. Very attractive, and though she has gained a little weight (her words) she still has a great body. Given that I didn't stay the full time with her she adjusted her rate accordingly and I didn't ask her to. As always YMMV, but I will definitely repeat.

  15. #25290

    Intel

    Howdy folks, looking for some intel on these listings. Can't find anything on searches, so any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks!

    1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/858887963239.

    2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/508272909094.

    3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/134426674875.

    4. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210394927 (Is this just Bailey? Kind of confused at the name change, but I think it's her. Anyone seen her recently?

    Bonus point round. Anyone seen Alexis recently? Saw her posting on LC. Any clue if she is still BBBJ or if she's up to FS: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/210442658.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape