Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 18297
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Maddi

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Gave me a WhatsApp in Colombia. Could be traveling, but not worth the effort I think.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-eb5fe30c34d5
    Met her. Cute and sweet girl. A M&G plus some extra innings that were fun. Language and logistics were a slight challenge.

  2. #17621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    I've met Hannah. She looks like her pictures and she's nice but surprised me saying she gets 800-1,500 ppm. The date had no sexual chemistry for me and the BS on ppms didn't help. But there was still some appeal there. I through out 400 as an open invite. She texted me a few days later to meet and I didn't respond.

  3. #17620

  4. #17619

  5. #17618
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on Sarah. Can DM also. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-7d71a26754fc
    Have been talking to her for few days. Seems nice and responsive. Fairly new to the platform but knows what's all about. Haven't discussed PPM yet. Will lyk how that goes.

  6. #17617

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on Sarah. Can DM also. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-7d71a26754fc
    Lives in Arlington, wants 500. Someone partake, I didn't think she was worth it and didn't take my counter offer!

  7. #17616

    Freebee

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-6297e6067737

    Just saw this one. I know there are older guys or just dudes that don't care want a cheap nut.

    Based on the profile it just wants a friend. Someone hit it and report back.

  8. #17615
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    Probably the hottest girl in DC right now so you know she's getting 100 messages a day.
    This is where I go for the chicks in the "second tier" group and avoid paying a small fortune LOL. She quoted me 1.5 k ppm BTW. That ended the conversation.

  9. #17614
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Lily.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-31b7f574db5e

    Been talking to her a few days. Everytime I think she's bored and moved on she's come back to the discussion. So no doubt talking to several people. I haven't discussed allowance.
    Probably the hottest girl in DC right now so you know she's getting 100 messages a day.

  10. #17613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Anyone?

    Lily.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-31b7f574db5e

    Been talking to her a few days. Everytime I think she's bored and moved on she's come back to the discussion. So no doubt talking to several people. I haven't discussed allowance.

  11. #17612

    No, she had Caribbean queen as a byline

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-0ef1057a7283.

    Yeah, and to clarify I didn't point out the reddit thing to discourage anyone from trying with her. She could be a sweetheart idk. Was more so implying that if someone is interested, probably wise to not say anything on here that could get you singled out as I would assume she probably doesn't have a positive view of this forum like most girls.
    She may not be active anymore? Super thin, like 100 lbs.

  12. #17611
    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting a bit bored of DC girls so I'm just going to visit NYC every few weeks. I'm only messaging 9/10 girls and already got 3 phone numbers out of 9 messages while in DC I would have had to message 30 girls for that response rate.

    However they do want 1000 - 1500 up there.

    Anyway is there no sugar baby thread for NYC? I checked the Manhattan forum and other regions and it's dead like only a few posts a month.
    Yeah, it doesn't make sense. Maybe, its just so easy that people don't even bother posting about it.

    I literally get lets meet today after sending a "Hi" to NYC girls. NYC is different they don't fuck around and waste time.

    Plus the girls that want to meet asapbare coeds or the models.

    Its crazy how DC is so bad whereas cities like NYC, Miami are easy street.

    We're over pumping up these foul whales that think they're worth something when they should be paying.

  13. #17610
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Loved her pics, but would not budge from 600. Don't have the link but she is pretty active recently!

    I'll prolly be kicking myself on this one, but figured I would pass along. Hopefully someone pays her ask and has a good time!
    Are you talking about this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-0ef1057a7283.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I saw it too, but had / have no interest.
    Yeah, and to clarify I didn't point out the reddit thing to discourage anyone from trying with her. She could be a sweetheart idk. Was more so implying that if someone is interested, probably wise to not say anything on here that could get you singled out as I would assume she probably doesn't have a positive view of this forum like most girls.

  14. #17609

    Sarah

    Looking for feedback on Sarah. Can DM also. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-7d71a26754fc

  15. #17608
    I'm getting a bit bored of DC girls so I'm just going to visit NYC every few weeks. I'm only messaging 9/10 girls and already got 3 phone numbers out of 9 messages while in DC I would have had to message 30 girls for that response rate.

    However they do want 1000 - 1500 up there.

    Anyway is there no sugar baby thread for NYC? I checked the Manhattan forum and other regions and it's dead like only a few posts a month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape