Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 3815
-
07-01-26 21:00 #3710Senior Member

Posts: 309Asian hotel
Hi are those Asian hotel girls real and pretty safe to visit? Any best one to call / use Thanks.
-
07-01-26 17:01 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 101Haven't been to Zen in a long time but can confirm that she is not there, too young to be at Zen.
Originally Posted by JimHen2
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 11:19 #3708Senior Member

Posts: 172According to report #36815 on the Detroit Massage Parlor Reports she has returned to China.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-26 08:18 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 25Coco's place
Stopped by and saw Mimi again. Had a good experience as always, nice massage with a little teasing. I opted for hh so the flip came quickly, she played with me for a while before she put on the rubber for a good CBJ followed by cfs. I like Mimi because, unlike some of the other Asian girls, she allows for deep penetration and multiple positions. She rode me in cg till I finished. 240 donation, will repeat. She had been there for a while but said she was there 2 months this time around!
-
06-28-26 16:31 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 423Anna health and wellness white lake
My understanding is she is no longer there not just gone for the evening. Both the person who texts and schedules for them and regulars on here says she is gone gone. Please let us know if that is not true.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 14:24 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 60Was at Zen in Saginaw?
Sounds like the one recently here at Zen, in Saginaw. Mixed reviews on her in Saginaw forum. Otherwise, your description fits.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-26 21:12 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 214White lake health and wellness
Anna went home for the night was hoping for new girl Jadiee. I got new girl named she she with some man mades and a fupa probably 50 yrs old. English almost zero. Massage was not good no teasing. I kept smelling her Sushi breath and no deodorant B. O. OMG my luck lately has been aweful! I was wanting this session to end asap. She wanted too much to unleash the rock hard looking man mades and I passed. Surprisingly the lot was empty place was dead. Not sure I will venture back.
-
06-24-26 22:22 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 141Main St
I can't say I had the same experience as others here.
I went on fathers day, texted an hour or so ahead of time. Walked in the door and got Lulu. I saw Angela and she looked smoking hot.
Gave the donation, matched the door fee and put it on the stnad / dresser / whateveritis. Got a soft massage, a little bit of teasing, nothing crazy.
On the flip she didn't seem super interested. She didn't really want to be touched, at least not under her shirt. Seemed like she was in a hurry, maybe had another appointment coming.
As I was leaving, Angela gave me a gift back and said happy fathers day. I don't know I would go back. I've had better experiences at Bamboo.
-
06-23-26 16:33 #3702Regular Member

Posts: 27She was definitely an FS girl, at least in my experience, uncovered too. My routine was 2 times per week, would stop by that diner in the same plaza or get pizza next door, then go in for some Chinese, and I'm not talking about that restaurant.
Originally Posted by MyProxy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 15:58 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 65Appreciate it!
I got satisfied though she had limitations. She was a caring and sweet person. I tried to treat her nice but I have to confess that I was a bit naughty while she was working on Jimmy!
Originally Posted by Koalabear3167
[View Original Post]
Thanks again!
-
06-23-26 15:35 #3700Regular Member

Posts: 14Up to you
Hi, the massage is $60 for half, $80 for 1 hour. The tip is up to you. There's two (2) cute girls there now, Angela and Lulu. Both cute with a love average massage skills. It's my go to. Treat them well and be rewarded.
Originally Posted by Thrower6056
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 13:56 #3699Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks
Thanks. Guess I should have looked there.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 12:06 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 141She retired and moved to Florida. Her most recent Tryst post mentions this.
Originally Posted by Thrower6056
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:20 #3697Regular Member

Posts: 13Maybe Family?
Take this with a grain of sand since I haven't seen her in a while. When I chatted with her during a session long ago, it always seemed like the end goal was to move to Florida to be closer to family / grandkids. I'm sure someone who is a regular can provide more insight though as she was a staple of the Ann Arbor scene.
Originally Posted by Thrower6056
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:20 #3696Regular Member

Posts: 9I reached out to her last month, she moved down to Florida. I have never seen her and wanted to give her a try, but I just missed her.
Originally Posted by Thrower6056
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




