Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 31806
-
06-25-26 00:22 #31596Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5My reviews
Since I saw someone else post several reviews I'm going to do the same. Here is everyone I have spend some time with. The good and the bad.
I had to change the links so the Phone numbers wouldn't show up as stated in the guidelines.
Recently I met up with https://*******.com/yj4ze6k4 she's pretty cool. She is a smoker. Meetup area was decent. Got an hour. Chatted for for about 20 minutes. Her pics are filtered but she does look pretty close to her pics. Nice ass. Not a clock or phone watcher. Oral was great. She does not get on top. Would recommend.
One of the first ones I met up with last year https://*******.com/ypzfj6m6 very sweet down to earth. She does carrry for her protection, paid for an hour but vibe really well it went for 2 oral was ok does not get on top. Not a clock or phone watcher. Would recommend.
Met this one twice https://*******.com/bdhcyn9m very nice, kinda thicker then her pics but not much. Oral was good. Good vibe. She told me that she wants to retire form this life soon. Was late the last time, but came thru. Both times she used a vibrator during sex. Be cautious b / c she will let you get it bare. And that's not safe in this world not in Memphis LOL.
I met these to together https://*******.com/39kdz4u7 (sara) & https://*******.com/22yvbk2t (star) star was the main person I contacted. Her face was cut in the pics but was bad in person. She was offering a deal with her friend sara so I paid for an hour. Star only contributed for like 5 minutes and have sara take over. Sara oh boy that was so bad I couldn't get hard during the session and that's rare. There had been multiple bad reviews on sara so that would definitely be a pass for these to. Sara also tends to get new profiles when the old ones rack up with bad reviews.
So this one late last year https://*******.com/yf43d9az some of yall posted her. She got a nice rack on her. She's thick but taller so it evens out. Oral was good. She was late. But came thru. I would recommend but I not for a regular for me.
Hope the links work and this helps. Stay safe.
-
06-24-26 19:14 #31595Senior Member

Posts: 368Fresh Faces?
Any info on these girls? They look kinda new.
Special K.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9012671811
Katie.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9018011511
Bentlie.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9015207659
Nova.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6624208740
-
06-24-26 13:10 #31594Senior Member

Posts: 376I feel ya man. It is rather dry around the mid south area. Used to be an abundance of girls willing and able. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by Turbo21
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 18:59 #31593Senior Member

Posts: 305I remember her having good reviews, not sure about now thou.
Originally Posted by SwampMan7
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 12:55 #31592Regular Member

Posts: 8Emerald club
Can anyone share the contact info for getting in please and thank you.
-
06-23-26 10:55 #31591Senior Member

Posts: 131Barbie Inquiry
Anyone seen Barbie lately?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...746/9012408293
I seem to remember her having ok reviews in the past, but I hadn't seen anything recently so just checking on what the latest news was. I've tried to connect with her a couple times and things didn't line up. Was thinking about trying again.
Thanks,
Swampman.
-
06-22-26 22:38 #31590Regular Member

Posts: 23I guess it's time for retirement
Browsing through the ads is just so depressing. No talent at all. I remember I can browse through and in 10 minutes o would have a plan a, a plan b, and a plan c. Now you scroll all day and can't find just one. I don't even believe a lot of these ladies want to work they just want to try to scam a sucka out a few dollars. What even is this anymore.
-
06-21-26 17:43 #31589Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5Thanks Bud
Thanks man I was looking at 2 of these people. Your reviews saved me some time. These are the kind of reviews I know a lot of people appreciate.
Originally Posted by Robert662
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 17:19 #31588Senior Member

Posts: 131Fetish Friendly Providers
Hey Fooboo, any specific fetishes you are looking for? I might be able to recommend someone. With the state of the hobby in Memphis, my current fetish is to meet someone that looks like their pics and doesn't try to rob me LOL.
Originally Posted by FooBoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 17:49 #31587Senior Member

Posts: 82Hey Mike,
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
I was going to PM you but your inbox is full. Could you clarify on the "Thinking she is a guest right now of 901" statement? I've been thinking about hitting her up for awhile but don't want any problems. I can deal with her being a little high but that's about it LOL. Thanks!
-
06-18-26 13:28 #31586Senior Member

Posts: 2527I know her. She has her demons. But a good fuck.
Originally Posted by BigDream
[View Original Post]
Thinking she is a guest right now of 901.
-
06-18-26 10:18 #31585Regular Member

Posts: 5Fetish-friendly
Hello Gents,
I'm looking for some advice or guidance on finding a provider who is genuinely fetish-friendly. I have searched through ads and forum posts extensively without much luck, and there don't seem to be many detailed reviews on kink-friendly providers in our area.
The few times I've tried to book based on an ad that claimed to welcome fetishes, the experience fell completely flateither the provider was visibly repulsive / disinterested or flat-out refused what their ad advertised. It's been incredibly frustrating.
I know this might be a specific request, but I want to ensure my next dream is enjoyable.
Please PM me if you have any specific provider suggestions or advice.
Thanks in advance.
-
06-16-26 12:25 #31584Regular Member

Posts: 11Emerald club
Anyone willing to share the password. Seems it's changed. Was looking forward to booking this week but can't access the number. Thanks for the help.
-
06-15-26 18:45 #31583Senior Member

Posts: 43Chyna: No worth it
Gents,
Reached out after hearing things were slow and figured I'd give her a shot. We made plans, but from the start things felt off. The details kept changing, communication was inconsistent, and the stories never seemed to line up. I tried to be understanding and work with her, but after a while, it became clear I was getting the runaround.
Finally made the connection: blah blah and blah.
Maybe others have had different experiences, but based on mine. Don't waste your time. She's uninspired, not a plain Jane, but skills are middle range. On the way out of the hobby, uninspired and and I can see why.
Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by SwampMan7
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 07:45 #31582Senior Member

Posts: 170Dream
Has anyone seen this lady?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/9014990227









Reply With Quote





