Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17322
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with this wonderful lady. Very GFE with an all inclusive (covered) menu. I'm not into anal so that did not come up. Bottom line: she is outstanding and worth the 5 bills.
    Check Urban Dictionary If her menu is covered she is NOT GFE.

  2. #17321
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    If it has congratulations, I'm comparing data from one year ago not 15 years ago.
    Like I said, the women were charging $300 10-15 years ago and they continue up until covid or last year. And finally increased their prices Did you work for the last 10 years without a raise? It's pretty simple, if you don't think there worth it, don't see them. Your absolutely right about new locals show up on Tryst asking for 400-450, No reviews no history, fuck that.

  3. #17320

    Olivia Mendez

    Spent some time with this wonderful lady. Very GFE with an all inclusive (covered) menu. I'm not into anal so that did not come up. Bottom line: she is outstanding and worth the 5 bills.

  4. #17319

    Has your salary gone up 50-100% in the last year?

    If it has congratulations, I'm comparing data from one year ago not 15 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Curious, anyone on here been in the workforce the last 10-15 years? Are you still getting the same pay as 10 years ago? Professional escorts were charging $250-300 10 years ago.

    There costs have increased. The hobby, and good escorts has never been cheap. Back in the day "backpage" had some good bargains. Backpage is gone There are a lot of escorts out there that deserve 400+, and there are a lot that don't.

  5. #17318
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Curious, anyone on here been in the workforce the last 10-15 years? Are you still getting the same pay as 10 years ago? Professional escorts were charging $250-300 10 years ago.

    There costs have increased. The hobby, and good escorts has never been cheap. Back in the day "backpage" had some good bargains. Backpage is gone There are a lot of escorts out there that deserve 400+, and there are a lot that don't.
    Flights to other countries where you pay 40 each time looking real good rn ngl LOL (Thailand).

  6. #17317
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    It has become insane, one that use to charge $60 for a bbj now wants $120. Saw another ad today that wants deposits for in or out when before she was having trouble getting even a few customers. The providers are looking for desperate dudes, I doubt that many who have raised prices to these levels are even getting anyone but their most loyal customers.
    Curious, anyone on here been in the workforce the last 10-15 years? Are you still getting the same pay as 10 years ago? Professional escorts were charging $250-300 10 years ago.

    There costs have increased. The hobby, and good escorts has never been cheap. Back in the day "backpage" had some good bargains. Backpage is gone There are a lot of escorts out there that deserve 400+, and there are a lot that don't.

  7. #17316

    Becky lowers prices

    Her QV goes to $180 from $200, hour down to $380. Her ad headline is "nothing is bare! Although she has a video of being banged bare. She too is clearly searching for desperate dudes IMO.

    There are many better choices even at $300/ hour, again it is insanity to consider paying these prices for inferior looking women.

  8. #17315

    Multi-Orgasmic

    Currently, I am ONLY interested in being with a woman that loves to have orgasms from fucking. The louder & more often the better. That's my jam. Needs to be incall. If you can recommend please let me know. Thanks.

  9. #17314

    Insanity

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    When many of the actually attractive girls went from 250/ hr to 400/ hr+ in the span of a year, some of us can't justify paying that much. So, yeah, occasionally I'll get on LC and see what's there. I'm just a normal dude. Well. I'd hope I am LOL.
    It has become insane, one that use to charge $60 for a bbj now wants $120. Saw another ad today that wants deposits for in or out when before she was having trouble getting even a few customers. The providers are looking for desperate dudes, I doubt that many who have raised prices to these levels are even getting anyone but their most loyal customers.

  10. #17313
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)
    How else does she let her established clients know she is available? Call or text each one.

  11. #17312
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)
    I haven't seen her in about 6-8 months. My guess is when I first started seeing her, she was open to seeing more people.

  12. #17311

    Established only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.
    Ad says established clients only. How does one get on her list? (kinda weird she advertises publicly if she's only catering privately?)

  13. #17310
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidensio  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I saw her on rubratings and was interested too. Why is it better to go during the day? I'm not familiar with that area of the town, so I'm cautious. What's make her a 5 or 6? Face or body? Did she at least give you a decent massage?
    Back alley and very tight. Could do car damage at night LOL she has just aged from the photos. Not horrible though.

  14. #17309
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenmoney26  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up, nice and outgoing. Better to go during the day. Pix look like hot 7-8. More 5-6. She loves daty but won't return the favor. I am 7-8 inches thick but still didn't do anything but a HJ. Not worth the time or money.
    She's definitely a YMMV type of gal. I've seen her about 6-8 times and every time it was for a BBBJ. Tried to talk her into FS before but she wasn't having it. LOL. Of well, the head game has been solid so I didn't complain. She has a massage table with a hole for "milking" but I haven't partaken I that yet.

  15. #17308
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    When many of the actually attractive girls went from 250/ hr to 400/ hr+ in the span of a year, some of us can't justify paying that much. So, yeah, occasionally I'll get on LC and see what's there. I'm just a normal dude. Well. I'd hope I am LOL.
    Yeah, it kinda sucks, I haven't done any of this in years, been in a long term relationship with an attractive woman and got laid 3+ times a week and didn't have the need to go out, found myself single again and now and had a bit of sticker shock for a moment. But it is what it is I reckon. Don't have much desire for a lot of the lc girls as I prefer class and a little bit of naughty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape